Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What frames and weapons do you think most badly need a buff/rework?

houselyrander

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

What does eidolons do?

They shoot lasers? Check

They adapt to damage? We literally have a mod for that

They effect environment and corrupt others? Enthral check

They dash like ghosts? vomvalyst reave check

What more could you possibly want from an eidolon 

His lasers are Battalyst, not Eidolon (and it's his 4th ability which we've already said isn't one of his thematically problematic abilities). Adaptation is a mod, not part of his kit. Corrupting/controlling others is an Orokin thing, NOT Eidolon or even Sentient. Reave looks and acts nothing like a Vomvalyst dash (he friggin steals health/drinks blood through it).

This isn't even touching on the fact that his kit is janky, weak, and way too sluggish. His 1 is bad CC since it affects so few targets and spreads according to the whims of the AI (it's also bad damage since the geysers have an awful radius and no scaling), his 2 gets chewed through way too fast in large hordes, his 3 is only really useful for killing/healing off of Thralls, his 4 costs way too much after it got nerfed, and pretty much all of his have way too long of a cast time.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

What do Eidolons not do. Mind Control people, put people to sleep, steal their health. Reave also used to be a wall of mist and you can still see what it used to look like on the video for it in Revenants abilities screen.

Like seriously dude go watch his reveal stream. His first 3 abilities are vampire themed. Reb literally spells out exactly how each one is vampire themed.

You making blind assumptions isn’t getting you anywhere. Actually do some research and then get back to me when you’re properly educated on the topic.

Lol looks like i've hit a nerve there 

It's funny because i know all that...i am the one that kept nagging DE about the cloud of mist thingie because it looked stupid and unfinished 

2 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Mesmer skin is an overrated bottom grade tank ability that shouldn’t have even left the dev build.

Vaubans amazing now. Needs a serious buff to his defensive capabilities, but everything else he does is great.

We don't agree.

And that's fine, I can see I won't change your mind and tbh have no interest in doing so. 

1 hour ago, houselyrander said:

Because his first 3 abilities were openly admitted to be from a vampire frame concept Rebecca Ford cooked up and his 4 had to be changed at the last minute to be remotely Sentient themed (and not even Eidolon themed, that laser spin is a Battalyst attack). Literally the only thing Eidolon about him is his Passive, his looks, and his lore

Don't bother arguing with him over this. He's well aware of all the facts, he just really really REALLY hates Vampire Revenant and wishes that he got completely new powers based on being a Hydrolyst

No I don't know how that would work either

Ash.  I loved playing him until they forced the synergy between his invis and bladestorm.  He’s such a cool frame and I used to love him so much but now he sorta collects dust until I’m feeling nostalgic.  I doubt he had fared very well with the recent hit to stealth attack damage output, either.

I personally would want a small tweak to Garuda, specifically her passive. It sux. I don't think its a good idea in general to damage oneself just for a damage buff when a stray slash or toxin proc is enough to take her down at higher levels. I don't know what I would replace it with, though I think anything would be better than what she has currently.