Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Reactors

(XBOX)toughdragon17

The railjack reactors RNG needs to be incteased by a major amount every time me and my team  go to grind for reactors were met with nothing but weapons, shealds and somtimes engiens but never reactors even with the increase from 2% to 4% its realy anoying to get them i mean reactors are a big part you need  so you can unlock the wall to use your railjack abilitys and avionics to make your railjack more versitile so why wouldent they be more promenent than weapons 

It takes my team 1 minuts to get a gun wrekage and it takes 3 hours to get a reactor (with random stats and usualy is zetki) that shouldrnt be guns realy  arnt needed badly enough were every wrekage drop has to be guns but you do need a good reactors wirh the right stats to even unlock the wall your set behind to use a full set of abilitys and some good avionics to make the higher missions more doable 

To me Reactors were one of the most horible desision de has come up with id wrather had seen a pergreshion systom were you level up your railjack to 30 or 40 in order to get a better capacity all the way to 120 and if you want to increase it you would use a railjack capacotor to do so that would have been a way better thing than grind, grind, grind, grind, grind again, and still more grind id rather have fun in this game not spend 47 hours grinding for one thing with random houses and stats that hase a big persent chanse to be garbage  

Edited by (XB1)toughdragon17

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

Reaction rs currently give alit more in PC now but we r still stuck waiting

Im playing on pc whating for console and reactor rng is still horible its gone from 2 to 4 which is not any diffrance and its still grind, grind, grind and more grind just to get one zetki (which i didnt want) with horible random stats 

In the last dev stream DE mentioned that we will get the same system that is worked out for the kuva lich weapons for railjack components and weapons. Yes, waiting sucks, but that will make slowly working to a top roll for those unlucky (like me) possible.

1 hour ago, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

Im playing on pc whating for console and reactor rng is still horible

how is it horrible? 1/10 Reactors that you get will be perfect rolls, if you play 10 or 20 Missions or so you'll both have collected the Resources to Craft a Reactor (or you could have, the opportunity was there) and have a good probability to have gotten the Reactor type to Drop in the same time frame.

+100 will take some time vs getting +80, but that should be the point, since by the time you get a decent Zetki Reactor to drop and you put on some decent Guns you're basically done with Railjack at this time, there's no purpose to acquiring any of the other Stats with what we have currently in the game.
any further Stats is going 'above and beyond' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, Bekador said:

In the last dev stream DE mentioned that we will get the same system that is worked out for the kuva lich weapons for railjack components and weapons. Yes, waiting sucks, but that will make slowly working to a top roll for those unlucky (like me) possible.

Yes it will make it possible but youed half to spend 20 hours of grinding after grinding just to get 2 vidar reactors or zetki to do so reactors are to rare 

8 minutes ago, taiiat said:

how is it horrible? 1/10 Reactors that you get will be perfect rolls, if you play 10 or 20 Missions or so you'll both have collected the Resources to Craft a Reactor (or you could have, the opportunity was there) and have a good probability to have gotten the Reactor type to Drop in the same time frame.

+100 will take some time vs getting +80, but that should be the point, since by the time you get a decent Zetki Reactor to drop and you put on some decent Guns you're basically done with Railjack at this time, there's no purpose to acquiring any of the other Stats with what we have currently in the game.
any further Stats is going 'above and beyond' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My point is theyev made the reactors to rare and theyev made guns and other drops super common id rather it be the other way around you need reactors you dont constantly need guns but thats what you get is guns i can spend one minut in the vail and have up to 3 guns but i spend around 30 missions and get no reactors in my opinion reactors are one of the most horible ideas they could ever come up with along with there rng persentages i would have rather had a leveling systom for railjack from lv 1 to 30 or 40 with a 120 capacity that you can raise by useing a railjack capacitor 

22 minutes ago, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

My point is theyev made the reactors to rare and theyev made guns and other drops super common

uhh..... not really.

Crewships drop Vidar/Lavan Weapons, and Outriders drop Zetki Weapons and Zekti Ship Parts.
getting Zetki Ship Parts is not especially rare, since there are a bunch of Outriders in every Mission. obviously this means that Crewships and Outriders should be murdered with extreme prejudice, since they drop Blueprints.

What are you so upset about? I don't get it. You have a 4% chance to get a reactor between 90-100 capacity while you grind for avionics, resources, better parts, better guns, and intrinsics. All that is quite well balanced already. You're not missing out on anything, you're not wasting time. You're always getting something unless you're done with absolutely everything except getting a good vidar reactor, which is most certainly impossible.

You don't need to get the best reactor right at this moment. You don't even need a vidar reactor anymore to have a very good ship. There is absolutely no rush to max out your ship. There is no content that requires you to max it out. 

Remember what game you're playing. Endless complaining about RNG in a game entirely based on it is unwise and won't get you anywhere. Sure, sometimes it needs to be less grindy, but DE can't spend months making content just to let you grind everything in a matter of hours. So can you please just.

Stop. Complaining.

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

uhh..... not really.

Crewships drop Vidar/Lavan Weapons, and Outriders drop Zetki Weapons and Zekti Ship Parts.
getting Zetki Ship Parts is not especially rare, since there are a bunch of Outriders in every Mission. obviously this means that Crewships and Outriders should be murdered with extreme prejudice, since they drop Blueprints.

When we going into missions (usualy on ruse war feild or cloud H2 this not my ship my team of freands are useing one of my freands ship that is fully decked out trying to help us get good parts to help in decking out are ships as well) my team and i target outriders and crewships first if we get a wrekage from an outrider its usualy always a zetki gun it takes us 1 minut to get about 3 guns and for crew ships its usualy guns but sometimes shealds or an engien after 30 missions of nonstop grind we never got a desent reactor so there more rare than they should be instead of geting guns almost every kill or mission we should be geting more reactors since there more crushial than guns are for a railjack 

7 minutes ago, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

-snip-

that, is just an anecdote of a single experience, and is not a representation of the average.
there's an acceptable probability per Railjack Mission to get a Reactor to Drop from an Outrider, due to the number of them that you may encounter.

2 hours ago, zioxei said:

What are you so upset about? I don't get it. You have a 4% chance to get a reactor between 90-100 capacity while you grind for avionics, resources, better parts, better guns, and intrinsics. All that is quite well balanced already. You're not missing out on anything, you're not wasting time. You're always getting something unless you're done with absolutely everything except getting a good vidar reactor, which is most certainly impossible.

You don't need to get the best reactor right at this moment. You don't even need a vidar reactor anymore to have a very good ship. There is absolutely no rush to max out your ship. There is no content that requires you to max it out. 

Remember what game you're playing. Endless complaining about RNG in a game entirely based on it is unwise and won't get you anywhere. Sure, sometimes it needs to be less grindy, but DE can't spend months making content just to let you grind everything in a matter of hours. So can you please just.

Stop. Complaining.

4% isent that much of a diffrance its only 2% more than what it was its still very rare  and for resourses <(grind on a daily bassis) and other parts iv got way to many i dont need any more and im 10 for every int i cant get any more int so the only thing i do need is a vidar reactor 

For the reactor me and my team are trying to get it to be prepared for the next wave of grind that is coming with the corpus and other factions so were prepared for all of it 

For the RNG side id rather have fun in this game and not half to wory about RNG  and grinding for days to just get one reactor with random stats that most oftenly will probably not be that good 

And i wouldent half to complaine if there wasent so much RNG its very rediculouse how much there is (some of it is venting thou after days of grind its rediculouse how we havent gaten any vidars)

7 minutes ago, taiiat said:

that, is just an anecdote of a single experience, and is not a representation of the average.
there's an acceptable probability per Railjack Mission to get a Reactor to Drop from an Outrider, due to the number of them that you may encounter.

Ya it may be a single experience  but you think after days of grinding we should have goten a single vidar reactor or a good zetki we have goten zetki but there usualy not good 70s or 72s (dont know why but im more lucky on xbox i got a vidar with 40 capacity just whating on update to get it betwen  90 and 100)

8 hours ago, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

Im playing on pc whating for console and reactor rng is still horible its gone from 2 to 4 which is not any diffrance and its still grind, grind, grind and more grind just to get one zetki (which i didnt want) with horible random stats 

u get 80-90 capacity and how the hell did i type that

anyways on ps4 i dropped 3 45-48 reactors in a row

On 2020-02-03 at 11:16 PM, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

u get 80-90 capacity and how the hell did i type that

anyways on ps4 i dropped 3 45-48 reactors in a row

Im confused i thought you were talking about drop rate not capacity i mainly play on xbox and i have a vidar mk3 on xbox a 40 capacuty (which took me weeks to get) but while wating for the update that will make it 90 to 100 i play on pc and the increse from 2 to 4 hasent changed much rng  (most of the things hear are a vent its iv been grinding for a good week now and still have nothing to show for it )

Edit 

I had a vidar mk3 but it disapeared i have no idea what hapened it mufht have gotten scraped i dont kniw 

15 hours ago, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

I got two +100 Avionics Vidar Reactors in a row grinding on Gian Point.

It wasn't painful to junk one of them for the Dirac because of the crap stats for the Flux.

LOL

Thats good for you but like i tell people that have a braging tone in there text if you continue that way one day your luck will run out and all the bad luck will come back and bite you in the butt

On 2020-02-07 at 1:40 PM, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

Thats good for you but like i tell people that have a braging tone in there text if you continue that way one day your luck will run out and all the bad luck will come back and bite you in the butt

Luck is not karma.

Luck is luck, and totally random.

I use what I get my hands on, and make it work for me.

That's the difference between ace players and the rest.

16 hours ago, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

Luck is not karma.

Luck is luck, and totally random.

I use what I get my hands on, and make it work for me.

That's the difference between ace players and the rest.

Im not saying luck is karma (but they do co exist) im saying people who brag about themselves being lucky are always always ganna have there luck fail on them when they most need it 

Also (ace player ?) I think you may have a superiority complex