Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Liches Elements Possibility

EzioTheEagle

Like the title suggests, what elements could be there on corpus liches' weapons?

We have currently toxin,electric,magnetic,impact,cold,heat and radiation from grineer liches...

from the elements above, we can also make blast,corrosive,viral etc..

so maybe corpus liches will show up with elements like slash(Garuda maybe), Gas, puncture etc or I dont know if they will be somehow different..

I am expecting some new sets of weapons from upcoming liches..like Chakkur,Shieldeg and Bramma..variants of existing weapons are always welcome but new weapons are needed too(mainly melee I feel like..except shieldeg we dont have any new lich melee)

What are ur expectations from corpus liches, their elements, weapons and all? let's talk about this 😉

DE likely didn't include viral gas or corrosive because of powercreep. I mean, could you imagine a Viral Corrosive Kuva Kohm? Viral Corrosive Twin Stubbas? Viral Corrosive Radiation Nukor?

I would be shocked if Amalgam Liches or whatever they are named allow you to use the most powerful elementals as a base damage type.

Personally, I just want an Amalgam Ohma, Cycron, and Snipetron.

Edited by Voltage

Corpus Liches wont have anything to do with Sentients, Amalgams, etc.

They will be infused with the most powerful Corpus that has ever lived. John Prodman. You dont have to worry about elements, weapons, ephemeras. You wont get any. They will be unstoppable. We already lost.

The thing about lich elements is that the warframe progenitor that spawns the lich determines the elemental nature of the enemy and its weapon. I highly doubt they would reclassify each warframe in a different element for each faction you face. To keep things as simple as possible I'm going to assume that the elements and even ephemeras that all liches across factions have will be the same.

Unless they do an entirely different system and ditch the progenitor thing for the other factions, which would probably just be confusing as hell.

Edited by xcrimsonlegendx

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

DE likely didn't include viral gas or corrosive because of powercreep. I mean, could you imagine a Viral Corrosive Kuva Kohm? Viral Corrosive Twin Stubbas? Viral Corrosive Radiation Nukor?

I would be shocked if Amalgam Liches or whatever they are named allow you to use the most powerful elementals as a base damage type.

Personally, I just want an Amalgam Ohma, Cycron, and Snipetron.

Plague Zaws says hi.

4 hours ago, EzioTheEagle said:

What are ur expectations from corpus liches, their elements, weapons and all? let's talk about this 😉

element-wise, it would be horrendous going up against a slash or Viral Lich. I don't want constant bleeding or getting my health halved every time they hit me; that's not difficulty, that's BS. Blast liches might be interesting though.

as for their weapons, I'm guessing some of the less appreciated weapons like Dera, Tetra and Serro will get some kind of upgrade, as well as a couple of new and unique weapons. perhaps that rifle that fires Irradiated metal Shards or, fingers crossed, the "mega Sniper" shown in one of the concept arts for new Corpus enemies. I'd also really like a Corpus version of a Nikana, can't go wrong with laser weeb swords IMO.