Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pistol skins for the Nukor please.

Prexades

20 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Nope, generic pistol skins don't work on any of the beam secondaries that I know of.

strange.. not sure why the type of pistol should make that much difference, skins are supposed to be skins. I can understand different melee types obviously being different, but all pistols are primarily the same design: point and shoot. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Prexades:

Please, I would like to give my Kuva Nukor the look of a proper weapon. The Zundi skin would just look perfect.

not only skins. sounds etc. is what i need. and not only for this weapon.

cursor is crap too. time for more customizations. its not 2013 outside.

same for warframes. if khora would get sound like bramma for her 1st and animation where she throw grenade i would enjoy her much more.

7 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

strange.. not sure why the type of pistol should make that much difference, skins are supposed to be skins. I can understand different melee types obviously being different, but all pistols are primarily the same design: point and shoot. 

It'd be like putting a braton skin on the Ignis, it would just be weird. 

14 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

It's not just beam secondaries either.  Sonicor and Staticor too, kitguns obviously, and probably more.   Perhaps it is all related to the difficulty DE had with applying skins to modular weapons.  I think they're fixing kitguns soon, so maybe that same fix will apply to the rest of these oddballs too.

6 hours ago, Miser_able said:

it would just be weird. 

It would be kinda weird, yeah.  But not much more weird then applying Perla skins--which looks like  revolvers--to  auto pistols.  Which we can do.

Edited by Tiltskillet
  • Like 1

Yep all beam secondaries cannot use pistol skins, which will make the Gaze kitgun suffer the same fate once they allow kitguns to use skins, unless DE just enables them to use the same skins or release a skin for beam secondaries...
Also, Staticor oddly counts as "throwing" secondary like Kunai or Pox but cannot use the card skin from the Limbo Limina bundle.

• 4 weeks later...