Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies marked by Garuda's Seeking Talons are not prone to bleeding [Fixed]

Watsof

With the new update, Garuda's 4th ability doesn't work as intended:

after applying the debuff on enemies, damage from all sources should have a chance (70-100% based on power strength) to apply a slash proc, regardless of the IPS distribution of the weapon/ability used.

Apparently the new changes broke it and only the initial damage from the Talons causes a forced proc (this was always a minor, guaranteed proc).

I tested it in the Simulacrum on every faction and with multiple weapons. Even her usual combo (4th ability + Dread Heart explosion) doesn't work anymore and only deals impact damage with no procs afterwads.

The bug itself is quite easy to reproduce, but I can provide video proof tomorrow if needed.

• Like 21

I've done a 143 Min Mot run to test out the new Enemy Scaling and what i noticed about Seeking Talons is when using my Bramma, i can kill the lvl 500 - 540+ Corrupted Heavy Gunner and Bombards really fast like what i should see. But when i use it with Dread Mirror, i only see a chunk of their Health drop but no big Bleed Damage unlike i would expect from pre - Mainline. Is it because of the Slash changes or Seeking Talons is not working with her 1?

Edited by GPrime96

Garuda's 4, Seeking Talons, no longer works like it did before this update. Normal behaviour: Her 4 marks an enemy, and damage to that enemy will have a chance to inflict a Slash proc. At 100% stats chance on this ability, it cause every damage instance to gurantee Slash procs, meaning stuff like shotguns will add slash procs for every pellet that hit. However, since the update, this no longer seems the case. I tried running some tests, including using a shotgun, using a rifle, and using AOE damage. From what I can tell, aside from the initial DoT that Seeking Talons inflicts by default on all enemies hit, Garuda's Mark no longer causes any other received damage to add any extra status procs. This is a very detrimental bug for Garuda, leaving her somewhat unusable in her current state since she now lost her main source of damage, a great support ability the team, and her entire kit synergy is kind of in shambles. This is all likely due to the changes to the Slash status effect, and possibly the changes to status in general.

Please have a look at her ASAP, thanks 🙂

• Like 1

I came here to post about this too. It seems that the ability applies an initial bleed proc, but the lingering emblem above the enemy's head does not make weapons proc slash on hit any more.

Here is a video showcasing it, apologies for it being brief, but the reproduction steps are just to use the ability and shoot an enemy so should be easy to find: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392180440900829194/685571420780101676/Warframe_2020.03.06_-_19.33.23.13.DVR_Trim.mp4

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Shaburanigud said:

I'm surprised that this wasn't addressed in the hotfix. Can't login to warframe right now. Does the problem still exist?

Unfortunately it does. Hopefully it's just a matter of time as it migth be harder to fix then expected.

I've seen it brought up by other players after the last hotfix so DE is sure to notice it if they didn't already.

• Like 1

Hoping for this Thread to successfully give Garuda the fix she need for her 4 because it’s something that Synergize well with her Abilities and Team so without it, she would be a much worse Place than before. As a Garuda main, makes me feel a bit heart broken.

Just now, GPrime96 said:

Hoping for this Thread to successfully give Garuda the fix she need for her 4 because it’s something that Synergize well with her Abilities and Team so without it, she would be a much worse Place than before. As a Garuda main, makes me feel a bit heart broken.

i totally agree. she's so fun to use but falls a little behind when other frames can do what she can do but better. now she's worse then before because her most powerful thing is gone

I think this happened after the last update. I checked this several times, 5 minutes ago. Enemies under the effect of 4th ability, you use a bloody ball on them from the 1st ability, but they just take impact damage. They didnt get "Bleed", and the 4th ability (regardless of its duration) ceases to effect on the enemy.

Edited by AdvisorZ

Reporting this very pesky bug :

https://streamable.com/2ighr

As you can see, I am unable to make bleed procs rain like they used to when using Garuda's Seeking Talons. It just looks like the whole effect is bypassed. This is very bad news for any Garuda player : can't build your nuke if you can't make stuff bleed. 😞

Let's hope for a fix soon.

• Like 1

Garuda 4th skill status is broken after Status changes 

After Garuda`s personal bleeding status proc on mob, incoming damage does not interact with the status from the ability of Garuda 4th skill.

How is should be: After bleeding status proc, 100% of incoming damage (depending on her strength) should become as Slash status proc.

Video proof:

DE fix pls