Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

A Warframe that was a guard for the Lotus before she revealed her true identity. In a desire to find out what happened to the Lotus & why, the Warframe ventured the Star Chart, augmenting itself with tech, from (literally) every faction. But this, this Warframe was special. It could resist the sanity-nulling effects of the Corrupted & Infestation, using them to its will. It scavenged many places. Grineer Asteroid Bases & Galleons, Corpus bases & ships, Orokin Towers in the Void, and almost all of Eris to get to where he is. He found Lua after it was pulled from the Void, shortly after the Tenno (AKA the player in this case) left Lua during a quest. It slaughtered Sentients left & right, scavenging their bones for augments.

I’m not sure how much this has been considered before, but what about a space themed Warframe? 

It’s first ability could be tossing a comet by hand, dealing explosive damage in a decent radius while having the power increase the farther it flies.

Second ability could be based around creating an orbit, giving damage reduction and costing energy per second. It could hold onto damage taken and deactivate to release the damage in a zone around him/her.

The third could be a light speed warp. Self explanatory, being a small teleport forward that could give the user a buff.

The ultimate could be known as “The Big Bang”, with the Warframe shrinking a black hole looking orb in its hands until they disperse it in a large explosion, pushing back and damaging enemies while giving yourself and allies the “Gift of Creation” buff that grants health depending on how long it was charged.

Their passive could be a form of lower gravity, allowing them to jump higher and fall slower, kinda like being in space?

I’m not sure if my idea is good or not, but I do love creating ideas. I can’t wait to see other ideas.

Hello! I've been playing Warframe for a couple years total and happen to have already made a new warframe design. The warframe I created, I have nicknamed Arachna. She is a spider-themed warframe which would open move sets like stealing life, slowing the enemies in web or maybe even being able to wall run/walk as long as your energy holds out. It could be a useful and stylish warframe and add a bit more girl power to the game as well. I have a full sketch of a concept design as well but I can't seem to find a way to attach it here. Please email me if you would like to see the design or discuss the concept further. :)

Riot Frame
Name idea: Luxuria(Latin for Riot)
Theme: Riot control

Special Weapon: Exalted Energy Shield
Luxuria is a master in the flow offense and defense, exploiting any and all breaks in the oppositions lines. Using tactics and quick thinking she can out maneuver any force of any size.

TiY9Nq7.jpg

Passives and abilities

Spoiler

Stats: 100 Shield 200 Health 350 Armor 200 Energy 1 Speed
Passive: No movement Penalty, can sprint while couched and +50% accuracy while Crouched

Ability 1: Shield 
Ability Type: 2 option toggle
Enegry Cost: 8 Eps
Ability: Creates an energy shield that reduces incoming damage from the front in a 100degree Arc by 65%
 Excited Matter: Creates a Shield that Absorbs incoming damage into kinetic energy and once deactivated releases all damage(Void) back in a 100 degree arc.
(If crouched damage return is increase by 30%)
Passive Matter 2: Creates a Shield that reduces damage even further to 90% of damage and allies within a 25m radius gain this ability at 40% effectiveness
(if crouched allies gain this ability at 60% effectiness instead of 40%)
What can be buffed-[Damage/Efficiency/Passive Matter DR to 100% max(damage) Excite Matter DR 75% max]

Ability 2: Rush
Ability Type: Activate
Enegry Cost: 60
 Charge forwards 5/7/9/12m knocking down enemies in you path and emitt a pusle that knocks down all enemies in 6/9/12/15m radius stunning them for 1.5/3/6/9 seconds dealing 100/200/300/400 (Impact) damage
(if Passive Matter is active Rush reduces enemy armor to 0 for stun duration)
(If Excited Matter is active Rushes pulse deactivates ability dealing damage in 360% radius on pulse)
(if crouched when ability is activated radius and damage are doubled)
(Can be used in mid air)
What can be buffed-[Damage/Duration/Pulse Radius/Efficiency]

Ability 3: Holding Ground
Ability Type: Energy Drain
Energy cost: 8 Eps
enter a partially crouched stance(counts as being crouched) Increasing the cone of Shield to 150degrees and double rushes pulse damage. The Warframe cannot be knocked down or grabbed
(can still continue jumping, rolling, sliding as normal)
What can be buff- [Shield's Arc's 200degrees max(Range)/Rush's Pulse damage(Damage)/Efficiency]

Ability 4: Riot Control
Ability Type: 2 Option Toggle
Energy Cost: 100
Summon a squad of Luxuria to the battlefield in either one of 2 formations with 250/500/750/1000hp for 15/20/25/30s that will hit enemies for 50/70/90/120 (Impact) damage upon contact. (acts kinda like mirages doppelgangers)
Defenisve formation: surrounds the warframe with a squad of Luxuria they will stop push and knock back any enemy that comes to close
Offensive formation: creates a Wedge of  Luxuria (basically an arrow with your frame in the center with 3 summons on either side) They when the player runs into enemies they are knocked away by the formation[if your in a hall way full of enemies you can sweep them out with this].[can have only 1 riot control active at any time]
(while crouched HP of summons is doubled)
(While 1 is active all summons gain 1st abilities effects at 30% effectiveness)
(When 2 is activated summons will use Rush(In the direction they are facing. Luxuria will not use Rush if in Defensive Formation) and then riot control deactivates)
What can be buff- [HP/Ability Duration/Damage/Efficiency]

22 horas atrás, elPadre82 disse:

Moldura de Druida

Um local específico para venda sem necessidade de olhar o bate-papo, onde você anuncia suas vendas e o jogador pode comprar como um site de vendas e as platina que são direcionadas diretamente para o vendedor uma coisa simples por uso .....

sunlight-forest-fantasy-art-nature-LeaguI'd like to see a Centaur like Frame, who has an Exalted Lance (Good time to put spears in, or change up the Javelin Launchers).

I'd figure he'd be a support frame with aoe Damage reduction for team mates, and reducing damage on a member, while taking it upon himself.

Good luck everyone, and thank you.

Some kind of bladedancer/blademaster, he'd be fast (nowhere near gauss though), and could continously spin forwards while destroying his enemies, almost like a beyblade and possibly over ledges/obstacles? Backstory could be that he was someone who enjoyed combat to such an extent he became obsessed by it, this is the guy who would charge at you with a smile on his face, full of excitement. Perhaps not completely sane by the end. More than anything his crazy blade skills should put a smile on your face!

I would like to see a warframe that has a fascination with playing cards. I think it would be cool to see a warframe based on inspirational designs from “yu gi oh” or even the “bakugan” gauntlets. It could have that unique trench coat design just like in every card anime TV shows. The design on the card for the card-warframe should have the lotus symbol because of how much he loves space mom.  I believe that he would be a good defense or support warframe. The lore behind the card idea would be that the warframe loved playing card games with other warframes. The card warframe was designed to bring entertainment and joy to the Tenno. But when it was time to go on a mission, the card-warframe is always ready to step up to the plate and show his hand. The card-warframe mesmerized the enemy because of how hypnotic his control over playing cards were like making cards float and rotate around him. The card-warframe can imbed energy into the card making them shine and attract enemies to the card which would give him the opportunity to annihilate them with a 52 card pick up spray of cards. if we could have another frame that can cycle abilities for one ability, I think that a card warframe is another best fit for it because then it be like shuffling to pick the right card you need. The cards could be based on setting traps, healing, and an attack buff. The card warframe can also be designed so that his one would just be throwing cards at and enemy either doing slash or puncture damage because tbh getting hit with a playing card by someone who knows how to throw cards hurts.  Expanding on what and how the abilities would be functioned will be post if this gets moved onto the next phase. 

I think there can be a warframe with the theme of "mutation", not the kind of mutation like nidus, but this warframe can plant mutant spores on the enemy, and then the spores burst, mutating an infested hand to hurt the enemy 

My idea: Vladimir The Umbral Count is a duelist vampire type warframe that gains speed and power the more armour he loses with high single traget damage he can also use his abilities to shred his own armour making a copy of himself by using the shards of armour left behind to battle beside him. Vlad can use blood to trap his enemies empowering his abilities even further when pushed to reveal his true form. Vladimir is an umbra warframe who can control any battlefield with his skills and his developed sentience allowing him to assist the operator he is the rival of Garuda who seeks to destroy Vlad because of a feud while Vladimir enjoys toying with her whenever they meet she however is in the process of finding his lair deep in the jungles of earth. Vladimir was originally created as an excalibur but developed sentience and re designed himself to become the Umbral Count who has been watching the events of the system unfold waiting for an operator worthy of his blade and the cries of Umbra beckon him to action. 

I want to offer a character, Rakshas-Lord of Blades. Wielding a whirlwind of blades of different sizes and shapes that not only RUB the body, but also grinds the souls of opponents, and absorbing them.

Alkym: A warframe whose control over the elements leads to a barrage of diverse fury seen like no other.

Lower than average health, no armor, and good shields.

Passive: A damage reduction to whatever element you currently have selected, a damage bonus to elemental weapon damage for what you have selected. In the case of something like blast, you gain half as much of a reduction/damage bonus from each element, but you still gain that effect whether on heat or cold.

1. Switches between 4 modes, for heat, cold, toxin, and electricity.

2. A ranged attack that changes depending on the element. A wide cone of fire for heat damage, a focused ray of ice for cold damage, an arching bolt for electricity, and a toxic projectile for toxin.

3. An active AoE surrounding Alkym, dealing damage for whatever element Alkym has selected. If an enemy has status applied to them by this effect, that enemy has an increased chance to gain more statuses.

4. Combines all of the elements into a blast with a high chance to trigger status. For a period of time after, Alkym gains a bonus to elemental damage based on the number of enemies currently afflicted with a status effect.

For aesthetics, Alkym is wearing long robes, like some kind of wizard or mage. The palms of Alkym's hands glows the color of the element they currently have selected.

Reason For Edit: Formatting

Hey Kiddo... I hear the now all too familiar and somewhat frightening voice beckoning me. Uncertainly I walk down the ramp of my ship only to find myself transported. A vision I realize, or perhaps more? It's brief and violent, leaving me standing before the fabricator in a cold sweat. When I look up, I see a new blueprint has been added to my fabricator. Did I do this Ordis seems to think I did, but I have no memory of adding it. Not for the first time, I worry I'm losing my mind. Hesitating for only a moment, I select build. A moment later the part is done, its a piece of warframe, but not like any I've ever seen before, it feels... familiar somehow as if it resonates with the same song of the void I hear with every beat of my heart.

Rezonance is a warframe concept built around the idea of amplifying the operator's void abilities and channeling them through the warframe itself.

A Warframe themed around controlling technology, like nanobots, but forming a connection with metal and circuitry instead of just altering it microscopically. I envision it as being a strange sleek, slender frame, with it's design being almost completely unassuming, but it's animation/ demeanor being uncanny, somewhere between innocent and observant, and intently watchful. Showing a strong sense of wonder and purpose clashing. Because I'd see it's lore based around an experiment to make an entity that could root through an entire relay and allow full control, but it is programmed very specifically in the way it acts, being so serious about it's orders that it's almost agressive, like a guard dog. Differentiating it from a classical logic driven sci-fi ai and the varying personalities of the games cephalons, and the backstory could be it misinterpreting it's job, and being shelved for it, just to end up being rediscovered, and bonded to a frame, giving it full autonomy, and a newfound sense of self, making its powers derive from it's past "failure" and it's opportunity to work again. With that kind of backdrop I think it's powers would be a mix of defensive and offensive, controlling the flow of the situation, maybe taking scrap and reconfiguring it for ammo, or armor buffs, or even using it to stop a grineer with its own cybernetic enhancments. Hope that wasn't too long, thanks for running this contest guys I love thinking up ideas for frames and now I can actually have a chance to put one to use. 

Theme: Cu Chulainn

Renowned warrior of myth best known for being a replacement guard dog as a child, entering a maddened battle frenzy where he quite literally Hulks out, having to fight an army single-handed after his youth corps buddies all died tragically, and being gifted the Gae Bolg - perhaps one of the most metal spears I can think of that erupts into barbs that grow throughout the target's body on impact.

He's classically a tragic figure what with having to kill his battle-brother, unknowingly killing his son (who was forbidden from telling Cu Chulainn he was his son, who finds out later), and the whole pile of dead child soldiers thing. There's a reason for that but I'm trying to keep this reasonably short.

He dies facing an army single-handed, tying himself to a rock so he could still fight until his last breath.

What about some dancing telekinetic, that will move through the map in a beautiful dance, not just like Revenant? What about not just a telekinetic but with ability to control elemental condition of things?
So we've got a warframe, that dances around the map, gathering enemy bullets, charging them with an electricity/fire/etc and continue to dance around, cutting her way through enemy with these bullets or anything else, what was dragged into the affected area. May be she will able to hold bullets a bit when reviving teammate? May be, she will able to interact with sentients' weapon, that was cut off in the battle. Unquenchable well of ideas for abilities. I'd like to see some moon-colored cloth on her, that will covering by blood in the battle, but not like Garuda, more realistic way, may be. Also, i'd like to see her with horns similar to Mirage Prime. So, that's the base, i feel i can throw out more ideas, but there's already plenty of them.

Archived