Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

Well, with the new update to status and elements, why not a warframe that's all about status effects or elements? To simplify, a warframe that mixes and matches other elements. An elemental warframe, Master of all. (almost like avatar) For its design, it could look like a monk, since we only have one warframe that area(CoughBarkuukCough), and I think would be interesting to see more Warframes like that.

A Beastmaster Warframe with a passive that boosts animal companions. Possible Khora style Kubrow companion.Essentially this is a hunter frame and pack alpha that can merge with his pack mate to become a werewolf

Possible powers:

Can target an enemy for attack by all Pet companions in party. Damage done to target and near by enemies is amplified. Consumes energy over time as target is attacked until target dies. 

Can summon shadow clones of companion as a distraction. Enemies will target and chase shadow clones that dart around them. Damage taken by the shadow clones stacks to next melee blow as a standard combo multiplier.

Howl that freezes enemies making them vulnerable to status procs for a few seconds. Enemies can shoot back after 2 second stun but do not move. 

For its ultimate (hyper rage?) it will merge with companion to become a werewolf looking monster and rampage across the map. Armor is massively increased during this period and damaged taken to health will prolong the state

Heavy focus on puncture or slash damage.

Edit: 

Adding some lore here. Perhaps the subject used to create the Warframe had Clinical Lycanthropy leading to his transformation/merging abilities with a formally experimented on Kubrow. The first operator could have lived with a small Kubrow pup while trapped in the void and learned to use the animal as an extension of himself making taming the Warframe easier.

Blacksmith frame! Sound themes could focus on the sound of a hammer striking an anvil, design motifs could include molten steel and intricate metal designs, abilities could include ideas based around "forging" (summoning) metal weapons and armor, a blacksmith's hammer, quenching hot metal, and so on. There's a lot of potential with this idea, I think.

An Engineer style frame. Not only can they place down a turret or build a blockade, but kind of like how Mesa gets buffed if shes only equipped with Secondary. Now imagine someone only equipped with a MOA or Sentinel or even ofc a Kubrow or Kavat that gets buffs from Commands (Abilities). Was originally thinking if just a Beastmaster type, but theres really not many Abilities I could think of that would convince people to give up a Primary, Secondary AND a Melee just for a Companion.

Give us a summoner warframe please, like I'm talking 2/3 venari-like summons with choices and it being situational and complicated and a dragon that comes around and destroys everything. 

And I want it to have a pretty dress with great dress physics, it can be male or female just give us equinox's cloth but better.

I'm very melee oriented, so i would love a very melee oriented frame. Like a Viking, a Warrior of Slaughter, he's an all out brawler, kinda like Excalibur but more inclined to use heavy weapons like axes and great swords. He lives to battle, he's at the for-front of every fight. Just a Viking really, but also a Ninja. Not overly tanky but not squishy, not weak but not OP.  Like the old time Vikings, and maybe like Khora He can have a Kubro run around with him. He lives to fight and has fought ever since he was created and will continue to do so. A King of the Sea's and a Walking Death Threat on the Battlefield. A great friend but a Terrifying Enemy. A Berserker.

Make a spirit type warframe. Kinda like an traditional asian grim reaper style / flower boys in the ancient times. They could use the spirits to buff and debuff. Also like which faction they kill would change the effects. 하랑 이미지 검색결과

Tiamat, or Nammu

A warframe based on the creator-goddess of Mesopotamian mythology.

Unique traits: Long crocodilian tail, horns.

powers center on birthing various pets/minions, each named after one of the beasts that sprung from Tiamat’s body - Musshussu, Ušumgallu, Ugallu, Bašmu, Kingu. Each creature has a different role to play such as CC, pure damage, or guarding their “mother”. One of her abilities might be a toxic-based dragon-breath.

A sort of chimera Warframe, conceptually made in-game by the Tenno themselves as the first warframe made utilizing modern technology and Tenno precepts, and presented as the combined efforts of the 5 schools (Zenurik, Madurai, Vazarin, Naramon, Unairu). And as such it would have elemental powers matching with the 5 schools (Earth, wind, fire, water and lightning).

It swaps through schools almost like stances, and each change makes it run or move in a different way to represent that school. Being a combination, its elemental effectiveness will never overpower that of a frame that is purely focused in that element, but its intent is to represent balanced harmony between the schools

Blademaster Warframe. Styled after samurai (Samurai Theme is probably duplicated but only mentioning it for a possible theme for this frame idea. Could be a knight or duelist, main theme is being a master of the blade). 

Names that would be cool

-Kurogane(black steel)  

-Yokai(demon). 

Overall playstyle should solely focus on melee. The blade above all else kind of thing.

Backstory: A rogue warframe is slaughtering grineer, corpus, and infested across the galaxy similar to the player. The only difference is their have no purpose other than to kill. The player tracks them down and has to defeat them in a duel to unlock them. The Blademaster's operator was raised to be a killing machine, stripped of a normal life. The Blademaster's operator only focused on getting stronger, no matter what they did. They get corrupted with power and can only see blood. The player stops their bloodshed and hones the Blademaster for themself.

Idea: Taunt Frame.

I've had this idea for a while, based on Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, and Metal Gear Rising: a Warframe that gains power by taunting enemies, knowing that their next words are gonna wind up on the Scrubquotes twitter account. Literally draw aggro, and get buffs from how many enemies are taunted, all while maybe having abilities that either specifically target or have enhanced effects on taunted enemies.

Also: aesthetically based on salt. You know why.

31 minutes ago, psycedelic said:

Vampire Warframe (to give Vasca Kavat a Master)

This warframe should look slim and tender but is very deadly.

Passive +% to everything (name : Vampire enhancement)

gives bonus health, armor, energy, efficiency, sprint speed, attack speed, firerate. Ye everything.

ability 1 : bite heals % based of enemy remaining health (cant bite bosses and eximus)

target becomes bitten (infected)

target dont die unless low health

ability 2 : Charm (charms all the bitten targets)

ability 3 : vampire Dash (dash movement to goto a bitten target that is still alive and preform a finisher move.

ability 4 : unholy aura : becomes some what like valkyr no immunity to dmg, but also forces all the bitten targets to attack same target as warframe within % range. (Charm not needed for this to work)

cheers! 

so many ask for a Garuda rework which is pretty much consistent in this thread though the posters all claim a 'new' theme. Really try her out if you haven't already as odds on a third vampire-themed frame (fourth if we take Trinity to account) is pretty much never happening. Revenant was sold as a vampire frame but missed the mark, so Garuda is released. Trinity's Energy Vampire and Well of Life use enemy damage to heal herself and allies plus her Link causes the victim to feel all pain directed at her. We have two of them in need of reworks so sorry but yet another identical concept is very unlikely

I have always been infatuated with shield characters so i agree with the bastion frame, but i was thinking no sword, just a massive shield, something similar to the shield hero fro the rising of the shield her anime, or mash kyrielight from the fate grand order anime.      I feel this would be epic, like he could have an ability similar to ''cover move'' or ''devour'' from the bofuri:i dont want to get hurt so i'll max out my defense   andime, and he should be mostly defense and have some kind of counter type move or like a damaginge trump card of some sort , i just thought an immovable wall type frame would be the coolest.

Archived