The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

1 minute ago, Lostmaniac9 said:

My suggestion is for a frame with a concept similar to the power of the main character in the Guilty Crown anime: he can draw weapons and tools out of other people by materializing an object based on their personality or certain traits they have.

Examples could be drawing a gun that can apply invis to allies from manics, a sentry gun from heavy gunners, a jetpack that allows for flight from bombards, etc.

Other abilities for the frame could allow for the saving of these objects, or maybe passing them to allies temporarily, or even combining them (how that would work I don't know).

Like frame with ability to put out a exalted weapon for each type of enemy that the frame is facing with ?

What about a “Shifter” frame? We have had a lot of themes involving fairies and possibly magic inclined things like Titania and Oberon so what about throwing a legitimate Druid themed frame into the fray where he/she can turn into a Kubrow or Kavat or maybe even a whole new creature and fight enemies in both bestial and Frame forms. It would be a solid blend between gunplay and being a full on feral animal.

Maybe an elementalist called Sirene would be nice

1st ability summon a thunder cloud above the destined location % Range

2nd summon a tiny/massive (chargeable) volcano from the ground that spews out magma balls % duration

3rd summons a water ball that expands around the warframe the more damage is done to and around the ball and afterwards can be launched with % efficiency drain like Valkyr's 4th % efficiency

4th summon gigantic boulders around you to automatically attack enemies with an explosion radius when it impacts an enemy (or shot at by the player) , strength increases amound of boulders summoned, Range boulder launch point and explosion range, Duration maybe an effect like slash if target doesn't die immediatly, efficiency just for cost.

I hope to see this in- game 🙂

How about a Warframe with a toggled ability like Nekros desecrate but instead it strips 100% armor instead. and oh, oh! his or her 2 should exactly work likes Bashees sonar with the augment pre-installed. Hmmmmm wait, wait let me think some more, oh i got it! the third can work exactly like Chromas vex armor, just renamed it to something new.

a lizard warframe with a long grabbling ability, bonus armor fed on fallen enemies and massive regeneration.

a desert crusader warframe that can cloak in one form and pack a shielded punch in the other.

a buffing emporer that empowers his allies while he curses his enemies in his realm.

Overgrown theme.

Similar to how in the latest short 'Wake Up Tenno' with the 'statue' based Excalibur, Mag, and Volt: This new themed frame would be covered in moss, roses, and stone. A relic long since forgotten, now reawakened with vigor to stalk, and entomb prey. Similar to a Sessho-seki's warning, the history an terracotta warrior, and the strength of Talos.

A theme similar from another game could compare into the style of 'The Last Bastion' short from Overwatch.

We have a few warframes that are based off of some in-game elements. So, because of this, I thought a Warframe based around the element of Gas would be awesome! I only had 1 ability in mind, and that would be to turn into an AOE gas cloud that incapacitates enemies, suffocating them. He could perhaps have a helmet designed around the idea of a gas mask.

16 minutes ago, UnsungRaven said:

A dedicated sniper/sniping frame, something that rewards accuracy and long distance kills

I like this one. Something that has like a lie in wait theme. Perhaps some special guided accuracy to turn the layman into a sniper god.

Lich based frame.

Something similar to inaros for self revive but not near as tanky since he is based off a "spell caster" and the whole phylactery thing.

Floaty like Wisp would be cool.

Could even do some life drain and spread it around the party.

I see lots of options to work with and....Lich

Archived