Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lichs are dropping 25 - 27 percent weapons consitently

Educated_Beast

My last 6 weapons have ranged from 25% to 27% since larva showed weapon drop before stab.  This really sucks.  

Sure it is nice to be able to select weapon, but forcing players into endless grind to max it out is not acceptable either.  

Anyone else have this issue, is it just bad RNG on my part?  Before this option I had a few 50%+ and majority 35%+.  

I literally have six weapons now in mid 20% range.  A couple I wanted to use like nukor / bramma.  

Edited by Educated_Beast
  • Like 3

Those higher one's are rare. I have Kuva Nukor at 57% Radiation and my Bramma is at 52% Toxin. My other are all high 20's. I like having it rare. It's keep the "Juicers" out of trade chat. You should not be able to sell these IMO. They should be a visual trophy to anyone who is in game with you that you worked hard for what you got, not bought it.

Its already been shown that the percentages are weighted...but its not that bad really:
bia0kewsttz31.png

And while this is old data from before the newest changes I think it still holds roughly true, even if the exact percentages of getting a roll within certain boundaries is off.

10 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

but forcing players into endless grind to max it out is not acceptable either.  

Its hardly "endless" because at the very most its only 10 weapons and you're good...and even then its a fairly low chance that it will take you even that many runs to get to a perfect 60% bonus.

2 hours ago, Tsukinoki said:

Its hardly "endless" because at the very most its only 10 weapons and you're good...and even then its a fairly low chance that it will take you even that many runs to get to a perfect 60% bonus.

Ok, not endless, but 16 weapons even 5 times each is to much.  I'll just be upgrading my nukor and calling it quits on this system, unless they integrate it with the main game, I'm tired of hunting a hunter.  If you want all the MR, it's x16, then add another 10+ to max desired weapons!

I must have been very lucky before the changes or the changes decreased drop percentages significantly and they were afraid to list it in notes.  With everyone already carrying pitchforks due to arcanes, I'm betting they ninja nerfed this to weigh heavily in the 25-30% range.

That's been my experience with a limited number of data points.