Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to Rework Chroma according to some random Nezha main (me)

HelNite

We all know Chroma has lost his place as the kaiju killer godzilla frame with the removal of self damage and he wasnt already the most fun warframe to play in the first place having only 2 useful skills both of which were required to be active at all times and both had the same duration and provided more tankiness so it was only 1 skill anyways. So im going to give a suggestion on how he could be reworked to become more engaging to play and get his place as a boss hunter back as well as see some use in normal missions.

-1st skill: we can all agree spectral scream is kinda useless so it would be better to make it a low energy cost skill that works like volt/ember/oberon/ash/frosts first skill (all of which should scale with enemy level like vaubans needle shooter tom make them all worth using) its no longer an energy drain skill and uses minimal energy to cast so it can shoot a single projectile that explodes to do aoe dmg.

-2nd skill: not a useless skill but as it is now why would you ever use energy on a different skill? so now it works like an aoe explosion that is guaranteed to proc the status Chroma is currently using
while providing Chroma with a dmg reducing coat of romor that increases its max health based on how many enemies are affected by the skill. Also reduce energy cost so he can actually use other skills d:

-3rd skill: this is the skill that got wasted by the death of self dmg, so now it works like inaros's 4th skill providing dmg and armor indefinately and the skill can be recast to give even stronger boost to his armor and dmg but this time for a duration.

-4th skill: its a cool concept and all but why would anyone use it? reduce the energy drain or nobodys going to ever use it, also holding the skill button should allow players to swap from the effigy  to the pelt which works like hildryns 4 except u now have an ignis attached to it while the effigy moves around like a specter, the damage of his breath should also be increased and given a status chance that scales with power strength 100% at 100% str and the dmg should scale with enemy level just like the first skill this will allow toxin more of a reason to be used as it would be more effective against corpus units now.

Upvote if u agree wif me! 😉

Edited by HelNite
  • Like 4

Random Zephyr main dropping in.

Going to question, then offer thoughts.

4 hours ago, HelNite said:

We all know Chroma has lost his place

Do we? 

Chroma’s lack of self damage doesn’t affect how much damage he can get, what it affects is his ability to get it instantly. This is part of the reason that DE updated the Vexx cast so that it became re-castable before end of duration. It was partly because instantly losing all of your built up buffs was a bit unfair, but also because players felt they didn’t have a choice and had to take self-damaging weapons in order to build back up again, or they’d die at higher level.

In that, DE made sure that re-casts preserved your buffs and that players without self-damaging weapons could build up the buffs slower from enemies without fearing that those would be worthless only 10-15 seconds later.

A lack of self damage simply means that you have to remember to recast to not lose buffs.

Now it’s also true that shield gating exists and this can interrupt the flow of this process, but let’s be honest, in the face of it a delay of less than a second in your buff-gain doesn’t exactly cause too much of a hassle. Mostly because there’s a 4 second delay on shield regen from empty, which is plenty of time to take damage for buffs or for Hunter Adrenaline.

That said, I think you’re on the right track with many of your changes.

1st skill: ~~~ its no longer an energy drain skill and uses minimal energy to cast so it can shoot a single projectile that explodes to do aoe dmg.

This is logical, but also lacking something.

Chroma is an Elemental dragon; so why not allow this cast to change his Element?

Tap to cast, Hold to cycle. Switch between the four basic elements and give benefits to each other ability up the chain.

In addition, make it a Status monster. Shots are directed, but act like a faster Airburst. They travel a distance, with punch through, and then detonate to provide options for either corridors or areas of effect, or both. Status is guaranteed, with the relative effects of those newly updated status effects.

You can now tailor your first ability to the enemy you’re facing just like you do for your weapons.

The only synergy needed is to keep the ‘Vexx Armour buffs your damage’ function to ensure things like the Heat, Electric and Toxin procs tick for better damage on repeat casts.

not a useless skill but as it is now why would you ever use energy on a different skill?

True, this is one you should have running at all times, but it’s only a 2 skill, so instead of reducing the cost, let’s increase the effect so that having it on is worth it even with the cost.

For that we need mechanical effects.

Heat aura will buff your Health, deal a small amount of Heat damage over time, but also reduces armour for enemies in range like a Heat proc without the proc (stacking your 1 and 2 becomes more viable).

Cold Aura increases armour and reflects projectiles, also applies an area Slow, deals radial Cold damage, also stacks with actual procs from your 1.

Toxin Aura increases all speed, movement, parkour, reload, melee. Also deals radial toxin damage and will increase the damage of Toxin procs in range by a flat percentage.

Electric Aura increases Shields, decreases Regen delay, increases regen speed (making use of the new Shield Gating once you have your Vexx up). Deals radial Electric damage and has a high chance of causing enemies with existing Electric procs to re-trigger the radial damage effect.

Changing elements with 1 does not instantly change the element of your Aura. Aura instead adopts whichever element was active at time of casting. Can be recast before end of duration and if choosing a different Element type 50% of cost is refunded.

This way you have a great aura ability, does a little of everything and you can mix and match between the effects of one aura and the damage type of another element on your 1 and 4.

3rd skill: this is the skill that got wasted by the death of self dmg

The numbers on this didn’t change at all, the skill is just as strong, but you can’t get it instantly.

As a straight up survival and damage buff in one ability, recastable and able to have a long duration, there really isn’t a need to change Vexx.

It does the job and is still one of the strongest weapon buff abilities out there.

4th skill: its a cool concept and all but why would anyone use it?

Currently what people use it for is something Chroma can’t do very well without it; defend. It also has a fun mechanic where it’s Breath attack is an upgraded Spectral Scream and the damage is affected by his Vexx too.

But you aren’t wrong: cool concept, poor execution.

Were it me, I would shift the mechanics. Trim off the dud ones, like the Credit boosts (because real credit farms exist), like the knock-back. And buff all the other functions, like the blind, the breath and removing the energy drain.

I would also add in one specific mechanic; make the pelt a buff banner, so any of Chroma’s current buffs that would be active on allies in range of the player normally, also apply if you’re in range of the pelt.

What this does overall is make the 4 into a Status-proc turret with a radial blind, decent damage and is capable of buffing allies around a cryo-pod even if you decide to go run around for loot.

Recast will still summon it back for redeploy, but having a decent duration on it instead of a drain will make it affordable overall since it won’t affect his energy regen anymore. The only reason not to have it active would be the slight loss in base armour.

Simply remove all the drawbacks from the ability and you have a solid cast that will actively help your play both solo and in a team.

See?

You don’t have to drastically change what Chroma is or does, and Vexx is not dead. You just have to make sure that everything else he does functions better and for a specific purpose. Make sure he had options, make sure he exploits mechanics, make sure that a Strength build on him is still valid. But don’t just count him out because his 3 isn’t as convenient as it was a week or so ago.

• Like 1

you may be right and it could probably be just me sucking at using him but it seems almost impossible to get his buffs up in time to shoot the weak points on bosses now, even with minimal shields enemies just fail to do enough damage to chromas health fast enough, and having to use 30 energy pizzas per eidolon just to keep the buff going for the entire hunt is a really crappy way to play imo

• Like 1

On 2020-03-12 at 7:11 PM, Birdframe_Prime said:

don’t just count him out because his 3 isn’t as convenient as it was a week or so ago.

also this is the only skill he is ever used for (aside for the second to tank a bit) so i think it is a very big prblem if it becomes harder to use than using ivaras dashwire to move across the plains

• Like 1

On 2020-03-12 at 7:11 PM, Birdframe_Prime said:

this is one you should have running at all times, but it’s only a 2 skill, so instead of reducing the cost, let’s increase the effect so that having it on is worth it even with the cost.

agin why would you use energy on a different skill if u just make this really expensive one even stronger than it already is?

Edited by HelNite

38 minutes ago, HelNite said:

but it seems almost impossible to get his buffs up in time to shoot the weak points on bosses now

The idea of a rework to Chroma is that you don't pigeon-hole him into only being an Eidolon hunter. You make it so that his abilities are flexible and can be applied to more than just one game mode.

Also damn, use some efficiency, you do not need a max-strength Chroma in those situations unless you have an actual support frame to power your abilities. The weakness of a max-strength anything in this game is that it needs fuel, and you should be taking a team to fuel it.

The only exception to that are frames that use Strength to return their own fuel with greater Efficiency than actual Efficiency mods do, like Trinity and Hildryn.

37 minutes ago, HelNite said:

also this is the only skill he is ever used for

Again, the point of a Chroma rework is so that his abilities are flexible and can be applied to more than just one game mode. Seeing as it's the only skill you use it for now, then why would you have to change that? It's strong enough to carry the 'why would you use?' concept already. Chroma needs his other abilities to actually function at full strength to make sure he's a better frame overall.

37 minutes ago, HelNite said:

agin why would you use energy on a different skill if u just make this really expensive one even stronger than it already is?

Two points:

1. Chroma's 2 is not expensive, it is the standard price for any Warframe's 2nd ability. 50 Energy for the 2nd ability is a cost shared with at least 30 of the other Warframes, if not more. With a rework that makes it better, with mechanical buffs and effects on the enemy that synergise with the other casts, you then make the ability actually worth the price.

2. Did you simply ignore the three cost reducing functions that both you and I added to this? The first is that the 1 is not a Drain anymore, meaning you can cast and regen. The second is that the 4 would no longer be a Drain either, so you can cast and regen. The third is that, and please bear with me here, under a specific circumstance (by changing the element type and re-casting before the end of the duration) you get 50% cost reduction on the actual cast.

I specifically made sure that your change to the 1, a change to the 4 and that efficiency change to the 2 were in there all to aid the more energy-hungry builds.

So, to re-iterate:

The point of a Chroma rework is so that his abilities are flexible and can be applied to more than just one game mode. Making him capable of his existing level of buffs with Vexx, making all the buffs on his Elemental Ward ridiculously effective for different purposes, making his Effigy into a team-buff banner that means he has two places where he can buff his allies with both his Vexx and his Ward, and finally by making his Spectral Scream the ability that ties together all his buffs and also an efficient status monster of a cast... all of that ties together into a frame that is tanky, damaging, team friendly, efficient for casting, and can be built multiple different ways to achieve either his selfish or his friendly goals.

You main Nezha, for crying out loud. A frame that thrives on wide area crowd control, self survival, and making sure that everything in the room has a Chakram proc on it for multiplied damage and the constant drop of health and energy. Your frame lives for providing those buffs and support, just by playing normally.

That alone should tell you what Chroma is missing in this equation.

13 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Also damn, use some efficiency, you do not need a max-strength Chroma in those situations unless you have an actual support frame to power your abilities

Chroma needs his other abilities to actually function at full strength to make sure he's a better frame overall.

who even runs efficiency on chroma for eidolons? primed flow is much more effective since chromas main purpose (Currently) is to deal damage and tank not for healing, energy provision or any other use that requires you to spam the skill, also if anyone intended to kill eidolons without a squad wouldnt they just use volt/oberon instead?

The idea of a rework to Chroma is that you don't pigeon-hole him into only being an Eidolon hunter. You make it so that his abilities are flexible and can be applied to more than just one game mode.

i agree but chroma literally just went from being the best eidolon hunter to that inefficient frame who cant ever get his buffs up on time and time is key when killing bosses that are only given limited time to be killed he needs to be more versatile but lets be honest hes never giong to be better at defence, crowd control, or even aoe dps than meta frames but the one thing he can be the best at is killing the eidolons and orb mothers.

I do agree with everything else u said tho, agin idk sh!t bout how chroma should be doing his job but that he is currently only good at 2 things (tanking and single target damage) and now other frames can do the latter more efficiently than him.
also he is far from the only damage sponge in the game and is relatively difficult to tank with compared to other frames.

I Just agree with the one not being channelled skill. Because chaneled skill prevent weapon usage and usong weapons is what Chroma wants to do.

The rest does not really help to Chroma to live outside being the MOA frame. Seriously a MOA with the same damage buff would be just as popular because using the rest of his kit makes him weaker.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HelNite said:

who even runs efficiency on chroma for eidolons?

Me, when I'm running public, for one. In those cases I would rather ensure that I'm a better team member and take an extra shot or two to kill the Eidolon than over-kill every single time.

But also me when I run Chroma at any other time.

Considering I can tridolon with Mirage or Octavia for damage too, though, tanking really isn't my thing ^^

8 hours ago, HelNite said:

but lets be honest hes never giong to be better at defence, crowd control, or even aoe dps than meta frames

Think about the possibilities here, having a Duration based 4 that blinds enemies, casts a Status type on them with a copy of the new 1, and bestows anyone near it with the same buffs that Chroma gains? That's a pretty powerful Defense tool, as well as a pretty decent CC tool.

And... well let's be honest, who needs an AoE frame at all if you can damage-boost the Kuva Bramma? ^^

Anyroadup, you got the point, I'm not going to bang on about it more.

I've always said that the way to actually improve frames is to take what they do badly and get them to do it better. So if you have a frame that offers radial team buffs, but only does them for as long as it's in range, give it a way to do it at all times. If you have a frame that's supposed to be high mobility, but has difficulty doing things like getting down from the air or using an ability that keeps it in the air, you fix those.

There's only one exception to this rule: When DE has deliberately nerfed an ability before due to it being over-powered.

We're never going to get Vexx Armour back up to code because DE nerfed it into the ground. All we can do is improve the rest of his kit around it to compensate.

Alright, so, I had a entirely Separate idea:

Chroma, is a DRAGON.  what qualities do we ascribe to dragons?  Big flaming breath, wings, impenetrable scales... and GREED.

Right now, his greed is reflected only in his Effigy doubling the credits dropped within a small radius.  But we can do MORE.

Give Chroma a gauge, similar to Ember's, but instead of filling due to enemy damage, or growing slowly over time, this one fills from Picking Up Loot.

Snag the contents of a typical locker?  Get a small amount of the gauge filled, and it depletes over time.  Kill a ton of dudes, grab rare mods and mountains of credits, and you get get a full loot gauge, which holds for a little while before decaying.

What does the gauge do?  It augments Chroma's Spectral Scream, Elemental Ward, and Effigy.  Effectively increasing Power Strength and Range for these powers.  A fully looted Chroma's Spectral Scream is *actually worth casting* stacking over 100% status chance (taking advantage of the new status changes), it can also add effects like an increased Arc of Fire (turning from a Embolist stream into Ignis and then a hallway-clearer with a 45 degree or more spread).  The existing Augment, "Afterburn" doesn't even need to change (well, except possibly also being effected by the gauge)

Elemental Ward can simply expand in radius as the gauge fills, turning contemporary Chroma from a "Blink and you'll miss the buff" 12 meters over time to a "Stay on this tile" 24 or even 36 meters.  The augment "everlasting ward" effectively would turn chroma into a mobile Wisp Reservoir, As players bounce into your radius, they get the effect, and it lingers for the remaining duration.  Now keeping your Elemental ward up is good for the whole team.

Vex Armor is fine, and can stay as it is, and should.  it's already incredibly powerful, and we can be happy with this.

Finally, Effigy - i'm a big proponent of the new Tap / Hold ability mechanics we see.  On tap?  Shed the Effigy, it hovers in one place, the more your greed gauge is filled, the more damage it does, the more range it has with it's breath attack and scream.  Hold the button?  You posses the effigy, your core body drops to a knee and stays where it is, using whatever weaponry it has equipped.  You can fly around (fairly slowly, but still) and attack using the Spectral Scream, or alt-fire for a Radial Stun Roar .  The main thing is that your Effigy has limited health and this form depletes energy faster, but players get to FLY which is what many of us wanted to do in the first place.  Even if the flight is more hildryn than Titania, it'd be cool.

So, how's those thoughs?

34 minutes ago, MythicPulse said:

Hold the button?  You posses the effigy, your core body drops to a knee and stays where it is, using whatever weaponry it has equipped.

Why not just let Chroma use the effigy to fly instead of possessing it? It would be a lot better fashion wise. 

37 minutes ago, MythicPulse said:

You can fly around (fairly slowly, but still) and attack using the Spectral Scream, or alt-fire for a Radial Stun Roar . 

Just let Chroma uses his weapons mid flight, BUT holding Melee will do spectral scream and pressing Heavy attack bind will do Roar. Heck, allow Hildryn uses her weapons in Aegis Storm aswell.

Just now, DrivaMain said:

Why not just let Chroma use the effigy to fly instead of possessing it? It would be a lot better fashion wise. 

Just let Chroma uses his weapons mid flight, BUT holding Melee will do spectral scream and pressing Heavy attack bind will do Roar. Heck, allow Hildryn uses her weapons in Aegis Storm aswell.

The problem with this is actually warframe's enemies:

Old Warframe AI?  Cannot Look Up.  Steve has said as much when discussing the reasons behind the surface-to-air missiles on the open world maps.  So, in order to balance our "Flies in regular maps" frames, we get restricted powers and abilities.  Titania only has her Exalted armaments, Hildryn forcibly lifts enemies who get inside the AI error radius, Wukong is intangible, Zephyr can't attack during her launch, etc.  So, by restricting us to the range-limited spectral scream / radial roar, we get a fair effigy.  something DE can test and ship without major havoc.

Old Chroma main here.

My biggest issue with Chroma is less of his diversity in skill, but more of his lack of usefullness in the first place now.
Back in the day i used him for everything. Either as a damage dealer or a class 1a tank.
Now he is just that one Warframe people use for Eidolon hunting. He can still deal a good amount of damage, but his tankiness is, at least compared to what i did back then and were capable of, dead.

Just to give you an example. I were able to face tank Vay Hek on Nightmare mode back then with him barely scratching me. I were able to build up my Vex Armor with death orbs. Now? I melt like butter in the sun against lvl 80 enemies and i have way better stats now as compared to back then. Years ago i had 220% power strength at max. Now i have like 300% and more armor and i am less tanky as ever.

So there already would be a great buff in his usefullness again if they would give him back his old tankiness. I am not asking for his broken damage, since that was really broken and overpowered. But no one moaned about his armor being to high. Yet that got nerfed to hell as well, even if nothing in its calculation was broken.

If you then read how Inaros, the one tank that can do what i were able to do back then with ease, gets a buff in his armor.. that just pisses you off, you know?

5 hours ago, Derethevil said:

If you then read how Inaros, the one tank that can do what i were able to do back then with ease, gets a buff in his armor.. that just pisses you off, you know?

To be fair, Dere, Inaros still can't do what you were able to do back then. He's tanky, but old Chroma was able to achieve genuine silly numbers..

• Like 1

On 2020-03-15 at 7:13 PM, Birdframe_Prime said:

To be fair, Dere, Inaros still can't do what you were able to do back then. He's tanky, but old Chroma was able to achieve genuine silly numbers..

Yet Chroma now is squishier than he is. Inaros his effective EHP is way higher. That is what i meant. Sure it was a bit over the top, it still peeves you off. I don't want Chroma his old damage back. Not at all. I just want my tank back. Or at least get him to a reasonable level again. 

On 2020-03-16 at 1:13 AM, Birdframe_Prime said:

Chroma can’t heal himself while Inaros can (assuming no Arcane Grace equipped). So Inaros is still better in terms of tanking. 

13 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Chroma can’t heal himself while Inaros can (assuming no Arcane Grace equipped). So Inaros is still better in terms of tanking. 

Oh, you're not wrong. But that's why Inaros was always going to be the better tank in the end. Being able to take the beating is good, but being able to self-sustain is better.

Still... being able to basically double-dip your calculations to scale up armour on Chroma did make him have an effective health pool of about 20 or 30 times what Inaros can achieve even now with the Umbral mods.

I can see why people want that back, but I can also see why that was hopelessly broken and won't come back.

On 2020-03-20 at 8:45 AM, Birdframe_Prime said:

Oh, you're not wrong. But that's why Inaros was always going to be the better tank in the end. Being able to take the beating is good, but being able to self-sustain is better.

Still... being able to basically double-dip your calculations to scale up armour on Chroma did make him have an effective health pool of about 20 or 30 times what Inaros can achieve even now with the Umbral mods.

I can see why people want that back, but I can also see why that was hopelessly broken and won't come back.

Chroma can only do 2 things properly: tank, cause damage. 

There are tanks that can do it much better than him: Rhino (much better tank, arguably the best in the game right now due to arcane tanker existance, almost same damage potential because it increases skill power and is multiplicative with mods), Nidus (better tank, can put all enemies around him in 1 place, effectively increasing his DPS much more than any Vex Armor could), Nezha (better tank, has a lot of damage potential with his 2 affecting enemies).

So the problem is: Chroma has no place in the game right now, pure trash. Also, these 3 frames can become immune to status effects, something that is really important if you want to stay alive past lvl 170 against enemies that can apply slash.

Summarizing: 

1- Has less EHP.

2- Is not immune to status, something necessary for any tank.

3- Has only 2 useful skills, while the other tanks can do much better than him while having more useful skills.

13 hours ago, (XB1)XG1anBl4derX said:

There are tanks that can do it much better than him

Yeah? That was pretty much my whole comment?

Was I unclear? I... I thought I was clear... I pointed out how Inaros was always going to be better because he does things that Chroma can't...

The only point Chroma had in his favour was a literal broken mechanic that got removed, but then again............... that broken mechanic was so utterly, unmitigatedly broken that it made him better than all of the others in a single cast. So, shame, but that's kind of the point.

We'll never get back Chroma's Vex, he needs a full rework to his other abilities that brings them all up to at least the same level that Vex currently is, making them all worth using.

Interesting how long this thread has gone on a derailing bender, though.

7 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Yeah? That was pretty much my whole comment?

Was I unclear? I... I thought I was clear... I pointed out how Inaros was always going to be better because he does things that Chroma can't...

The only point Chroma had in his favour was a literal broken mechanic that got removed, but then again............... that broken mechanic was so utterly, unmitigatedly broken that it made him better than all of the others in a single cast. So, shame, but that's kind of the point.

We'll never get back Chroma's Vex, he needs a full rework to his other abilities that brings them all up to at least the same level that Vex currently is, making them all worth using.

Interesting how long this thread has gone on a derailing bender, though.

Sorry, I don't think I made myself clear too, or maybe I misunderstood you. The thing is, even with the previous Vex Armor values Chroma would still be trash because he doesn't have an essential feature: proc immunity.

Since Chroma health is actually very low, Slash procs from anything above lvl 190 can and will probably kill you. But that's the tip of the iceberg, I will list everything that comes along with not being immune to status procs: 

1- Slash procs will certainly kill him at lvl 190+ because he has a very low health pool.

2- Way too susceptible to Magnetic procs, which are extremely dangerous for a Warframe that is very reliant on energy. 

3- Knockdowns will probably kill you a lot because: they can just throw you off map, or open you for enemy gunfire.

4- You're too vulnerable to Infested energy leeching compared to all tanks that are immune to status procs (they also get protection from energy leeching).

5- Corrosive and Viral. I don't have to further explain...

Anyways, even if we try to protect ourselves from some of those, the best we can do is 3: Primed Sure Footed + Arcane that protects against slash + Arcane that protects against Magnetic. But this would severely nerf you because you're not using the best Arcane for Chroma: Arcane Guardian. 

Too much work = for less.

11 hours ago, (XB1)XG1anBl4derX said:

The thing is, even with the previous Vex Armor values Chroma would still be trash because he doesn't have an essential feature: proc immunity.

Ahh, and you're not exactly wrong either.

However, from experience, proc immunity literally wasn't an issue. With so much armour you could get stacked with every single status effect the enemy could dish out and it wouldn't matter. I was fully tanking level 200+ at that point, as long as I had a way to heal back up ^^

Your overall points about his abilities being rubbish without Vex anyway, that's what we've been saying all along.

9 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

However, from experience, proc immunity literally wasn't an issue. With so much armour you could get stacked with every single status effect the enemy could dish out and it wouldn't matter. I was fully tanking level 200+ at that point, as long as I had a way to heal back up ^^

This is not a merit of Chroma being good but rather that you're probably just NOT getting hit enough, try receiving a slash proc at this level.

9 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Your overall points about his abilities being rubbish without Vex anyway, that's what we've been saying all along.

His other abilities are indeed trash, still, Vex armor is not that good either and when you remember that his passive is literally a limitation to fashion...yeah, Chroma has a very bad design.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)XG1anBl4derX said:

This is not a merit of Chroma being good but rather that you're probably just NOT getting hit enough, try receiving a slash proc at this level.

I think that it was a merit, it no longer is because of the massive nerf the ability got.

Also the merit of not getting hit enough is something built into me since 2014. If you don't get hit enough then you do better in this game in the first place. I learned to play in an era where it mattered ^^

I think that it was a merit, it no longer is because of the massive nerf the ability got.

Also the merit of not getting hit enough is something built into me since 2014. If you don't get hit enough then you do better in this game in the first place. I learned to play in an era where it mattered ^^

And? That's just you overcompensating that Chroma is trash with your skills. If you ever actually manage to get affected by a slash proc, you are dead and that's it unless you have some arcane (cough cough arcane grace) to save you.

As I said, not his merit.

• Like 1