Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #283: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

f102464ecab1d2e1309daf198832a826.jpg

Rebecca and Megan: no Revives, all the Vitus Essence! It’s Arbitrations time!  

PLUS, see the newest Community Fan Art, and don’t miss your chance at the Twitch Drop/Mixer Reward of 3x Vitus Essence!

See you here tonight, March 12th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Can you guys add a toggle option in settings to auto charge chargeable weapons? I'd love to fire my Opticor with a single click instead of holding the trigger for every shot. The gameplay style changes too much from normal weapons.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Majin_Davo2797 said:

Last twitch thing I watched was the one to get the Glaxion Vandal but I didn't get it so I haven't wanted to watch any prime time since don't get me wrong I still enjoy the game I just feel cheated because I didn't get the Glaxion Vandal

I didn't get my nekros Prime or my lotus ephemera from watching all 8 hrs of tennocon 2019 but I still watch lol

1 hour ago, Infernus3 said:

Can you guys add a toggle option in settings to auto charge chargeable weapons? I'd love to fire my Opticor with a single click instead of holding the trigger for every shot. The gameplay style changes too much from normal weapons.

Most likely they have a affinity booster and or a smeeta kavat and you don't so yeah 😑

Archived