Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To participate in this Operation, you must be at least Mastery Rank 3. WHY

Data-Raptor

Jesus this is monstrously unfair. I have an operator. I have a Railjack with MK3 everything just about and great rolls on some stuff (+plus 60% fire rate carcin!), I do more damage in mission than most MR 15+ peeps, but you are saying I can't do this operation unless I'm MR3? That's disgusting.

7 minutes ago, Data-Raptor said:

monstrously unfair

You have taken it upon yourself to make things harder, and deny a good portion of the game to yourself.

I get that it might feel neat to "trick the system" or whatever, but alas,
DE not catering to your eccentric whims in yet another way is something you shouldn't be terribly surprised about,
and going so far as calling DE out for something pretty dang reasonable is the thing that I would call unfair here.

• Like 11

How did you do Second Dream and War Within if you aren't at least MR 5?

More importantly, how did you do the Sacrifice, which is necessary for the Chimera Prologue, which is a prerequisite of the latest lore dump, and will likely also be a prerequisite for the lore dump coming with this event?

• Like 10

For a Railjack Operation, idk why DE thought MR 3 requirement was a good idea instead of being much higher than that. MR 3 is something i expect for a Quest, not a Operation where you can fight Sentients and get Arcanes, just a weird idea.

• Like 1