The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.3.0: Hump Day!

[DE]Rebecca

I was psyched when Phorid gave me the Nyx helm at the end of the level!  First run through after the reset, when i'd been farming it for hours.  Now i have the blueprint in my inventory, but not in my foundry! lol.  

Same for my Ash blueprints. The only thing I can build is the one I got before the update.

Um, so, the new update seems to be toying with me. I've run Everest about 20 times trying to get Trinity's Systems, and right after the update, it's been taunting me by saying that they've dropped, but when I hit the Foundry, they are not there.

Why does the game want me to cry? ;n; Whyyyy?

Same here .. Got Ash Systems after mission but not in Foundry..

Survival Mission Improvements:

• 20m, 25m, 30m+: Item from the third reward tier
    • Void mission Prime rewards are awarded at 15 minutes only.

Nooooooooo!

I no longer can get in a quicky Survival mission.

RIP quicky.

• Extraction no longer triggers if only one player enters the extraction area.
    • If the life support bar is still depleting, *all* players must be at extraction to complete the mission.
    • The regular 60 second extraction timer starts if half the team is at extraction *after* the life support bar reaches zero.

Ouch..... do dead players not count as team members required for extraction?

CHANGES

• Bosses now have their blueprint drops as end-mission rewards (like Lephantis) instead of physical orbs in the level.

What does this do with Stalker?

Does he still drop in-game or does it come from end of mission.

Do we know if a Boss dropped something or is it unknown until seen at the end of the mission.

• Updated Dera and Sicarus firing sounds.

This better sound good.

• Reduced impulse on stealth finishers.

What does this mean?

• A few Market weapons are being retired: Gorgon, Dual Ether Daggers, Boar, and Machete. You have 7 days to get them before they go into the retirement!

Are you retiring the whole weapon or the method they are acquired?

When is the Gorgon Vandal coming?

How can you retire the Machete just when the movie is coming out.

You guys should have had some sort of Machete deal this weekend.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Just finished a Saturn boss run after the update. At the end one of the rewards wad the Ember chassis BP. But it is tweeked in the foundry, It only shows under components as Ember Chassis Blueprint with no graphic and no way to build it... 

Edited by THT_Sariel