Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.3.1 + 10.3.1.1 + 10.3.1.2 : Humpier Day!

[DE]Rebecca

The blueprints are not 100% fixed. I got a couple blueprints last night pre-hot-fix and I still can't build those warframe pieces... are they just junk and I have to find them again and deal with it?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/118035-the-disappearing-helmet/#entry1380912

I'm sure they're working on a solution right now. Just wait and see.

Is there gonna be a hotfix for not being able to join a friend/or friends cant join you?

Because I've been having tihs problem for awhile now and It's starting to bug me :/

(PS,, asking for a hotfix since I read somewhere that this is a bug, since it doesnt apply to everyone at the same time.)

Since the newest ''humpdate'' Warframe crashed 3x for me. ALL of which occuring in the Orokin Derelict, which prior to yesterday was annoyingly latent/laggy. Now though, the OD is close to unplayable... its concerning getting ''hardware failure'' crash notices, especially on a PC which meets exceptional gaming standards.

It would be PERFECTION exemplified if Warframe would modify the Chat UI to double as an Advanced Command Prompt/UI; providing dynamic in the least, modification/configuration cmd's/options... AS AN EXAMPLE, take an educating observation of this games exceptional, to say the very least, Advanced UI/Chat System: Http://www.quakelive.com/ .

Admirably Advocative,

& ''Namaste'',

-- 0MN1H0SS

You stated that the drop rate was supposed to be fixed. Why are we getting 4k credits stacked for rewards for Void missions and nothing else? Also the chat was supposed to be fixed well it's not. When in a squad when you hit the k key the last mission score screen still comes up.

That is all for now. Some stuff I like, these things are annoying, sorry DE.

My nyx helmet blueprint isnt showing in foundry and i just got it after 2 weeks of grinding that boss.

Still having the same issue, got the Saryn Helmet Blueprint last night, still not showing up in the foundry, does exist for some reason with the rest of the parts in my inventory though???

That's because you have to get the drop again. The fix fixes when the bps are obtained, not ones you've already gotten when the bug wasn't fixed.

Edited by Zaign

I miss visible Conclave ratings. :(

I do too. I don't know who complained about it...I liked that it gave me a number to estimate the rank of players frame and weapons.

It doesn't matter if it was a PVP rating, it was a nice guideline for PVE too.

Edited by SteeleTheShow

I do not believe this is retroactive, but a fix for the bug as a whole.

I apologize, Rebecca, for the harsh reply I made. I deleted it. I was stressed last night, had a headache, and so I guess I was just a ticking time bomb. Sorry.

I apologize, Rebecca, for the harsh reply I made. I deleted it. I was stressed last night, had a headache, and so I guess I was just a ticking time bomb. Sorry.

It's okay! I do have good news though:  the retroactive fix has just been made. A script was run to transfer the parts to the Foundry to all those affected by this.