Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

JOYRIDE achievement in steam

Kacc

• 5 weeks later...
On 2020-03-31 at 7:03 AM, Kacc said:

Still have'nt "Joyride" achievement in Steam. Have all ingame achievements ( besides 29 and 30 rank)

Almost a year has passed

Same problem for me, curious if there is an option to manually flip it either on Steam's or DE's side if contacted via Customer Support or something

В 02.05.2020 в 22:15, ILucjusz сказал:

Same problem for me, curious if there is an option to manually flip it either on Steam's or DE's side if contacted via Customer Support or something

Steam crack for Achievements but Whats point and its violation. But if Steam cant help bcs its DE trouble? What we need to do? Waiting and believe? For 7 years of bugs its too hard decision)

Edited by Kacc

On 2020-05-04 at 5:08 PM, Kacc said:

Steam crack for Achievements but Whats point and its violation. But if Steam cant help bcs its DE trouble? What we need to do? Waiting and believe? For 7 years of bugs its too hard decision)

I ended up just making a dummy Warframe account while connected thru my Steam account, sped my way to the Plains of Eidolon and hijacked a Dargyn and got it. Sucks I had to go to that extent to earn the achievement but, it did work.

• Like 1

В 08.05.2020 в 01:57, AEP8FlyBoy сказал:

I ended up just making a dummy Warframe account while connected thru my Steam account, sped my way to the Plains of Eidolon and hijacked a Dargyn and got it. Sucks I had to go to that extent to earn the achievement but, it did work.

but why we need to duplicate account for this bug(

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this topic is more likely than the one I commented on previously, but will try my luck.

Same problem, I have Joyride in-game but not on steam. Trying to trigger it again by going another 10 km on plains did not do anything. If anyone from DE reads this, please, at least say something so that we can know you are aware and will get to it, if not working on it already. I really don't want to make a new warframe account and work my way to this achievement just to fix this problem.

To provide screenshots:

Spoiler

wHzYTQ.jpg

Spoiler

Y4OSWG.jpg

Edit: I did not play this game outside of steam, ever. I don't have a separate launcher and hever had that. So whatever nonsense they are claiming about us having this problem because we got those achievements while playing the game without steam, is completely false, at least for me, and I really doubt I'm alone in that regard.

Edited by Hierarchbeyond
Clarification
  • Like 1

В 23.06.2020 в 01:54, Hierarchbeyond сказал:

I'm not sure if this topic is more likely than the one I commented on previously, but will try my luck.

Same problem, I have Joyride in-game but not on steam. Trying to trigger it again by going another 10 km on plains did not do anything. If anyone from DE reads this, please, at least say something so that we can know you are aware and will get to it, if not working on it already. I really don't want to make a new warframe account and work my way to this achievement just to fix this problem.

To provide screenshots:

Показать контент

wHzYTQ.jpg

Показать контент

Y4OSWG.jpg

Some of EASIEST way - reboot this achievement in game for all. To open it again. Or we need to create trash accounts(?   Soon ill be R30 and have 1 hole in Steam achievements -_- its so stupid.

Just forget it.

DE will do NOTHING about it

517SGnQ.png

D9g8RIi.pngDe

DE will do NOTHING!
They says it not their problem, they says it Steam problem. Steam says it's DE problem. So... it's YOUR PROBLEM!!!
You know what else I did? A topic on reddit! And you know what people did to me? They barked at me and reddit moderator deleted my topic because I did "something wrong"... all I ever wanted was HELP. And all I got was shouting at me and no one did helped me.

You know what helped me? A third party program that forced all my achievements and now my Steam look like this!
gnDLI00.png

mPOv5XJ.png

My Steam look like I CHEAT! And all II ever wanted was help me with one stupid achievement. Now I look like a fraud. 😡

Edited by THeMooN85
DE will do NOTHING!
  • Like 2

2 часа назад, THeMooN85 сказал:

Just forget it.DE will do NOTHING about it

Спойлер

517SGnQ.png

D9g8RIi.pngDe

DE will do NOTHING!
They says it not their problem, they says it Steam problem. Steam says it's DE problem. So... it's YOUR PROBLEM!!!
You know what else I did? A topic on reddit! And you know what people did to me? They barked at me and reddit moderator deleted my topic because I did "something wrong"... all I ever wanted was HELP. And all I got was shouting at me and no one did helped me.

You know what helped me? A third party program that forced all my achievements and now my Steam look like this!
gnDLI00.png

mPOv5XJ.png

My Steam look like I CHEAT! And all II ever wanted was help me with one stupid achievement. Now I look like a fraud. 😡

Seems like it  is one choice, Just now tried 2nd account and NOTHING. But i dont wand use cheats((( 7 years i played.

Спойлер

1BueX7i.jpg

Z1Ph1LT.jpg

Edited by Kacc