The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good time to buff solo oplink speeds for event?

Goldenrice

As the event drags on, less and less people gonna be doing it, espcially during dead hours.

You buff solo play to be slightly less efficient than co-op, solves a lot of issues, ez.

You start out as a group of 4 for a relay, and when it gets to crunch time, you can split up to speed up 100/100 clears. Or you can jsut have an entire relay of solos carrying.

But what about clearing 100/100 too fast

Once relay hits 100/100, remove the killcode requirements and just have oplinks autostart for the teams that still want to hit 5k points or more for the bonus payout

Add some incentives for helping relays reach 100/100 so players want to go around helping other relays reach 100/100

• Like 8

When the rare arcanes drop there will be a lot more people playing again. Now that DE have statistics on peoples progress I have a feeling they will be a lot more expensive than many may think, compared to the current common ones.

Brace yourself, the real grind have not even started yet 😄 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SirTobe said:

When the rare arcanes drop there will be a lot more people playing again. Now that DE have statistics on peoples progress I have a feeling they will be a lot more expensive than many may think, compared to the current common ones.

Yeah would not shock me to see the rare ones at 2000-2500 per

21 minutes ago, minininja77 said:

Yeah would not shock me to see the rare ones at 2000-2500 per

Lol, I'm expecting more like 10k per arcane. Even that is one guaranteed rare arcane of your choice per full wave, or possibly 3 per 2 waves, which still seems a bit too easy imo considering the current grind/value of the rare popular ones. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb SirTobe:

I'm not sure if we will see them anyways. With the Venari intended Ability which they called now "Exploit" they have the perfect excuse to not shipping them into the store. Basically any CC or Def Frame is doing the same. Wouldnt be suprised if the events just ends without them at this point because they weren't satisfied how we're gaining the credits to buy them.

2 hours ago, SirTobe said:

Lol, I'm expecting more like 10k per arcane. Even that is one guaranteed rare arcane of your choice per full wave, or possibly 3 per 2 waves, which still seems a bit too easy imo considering the current grind/value of the rare popular ones. 

The grind is one of the reason that DE put them on Little Duck, so making the grind just as bad if not worse Eidolons is pointless, I am sitting on a little less that 200k in SS credits and that would just barely be enough for 1 at rank 10 at 10k, DE could F'off at a price point like that.

As for the Plat value of them, well 20+ years of online gaming has showed me that Devs could give a rats ass about how they effect the market

Imo the game shouldnt punish you if everyone is too fast and force extraction when it gets to 100/100 for those that want the 5k. it should let you complete that run but maybe that is just me!

Edited by Talinthis
  • Like 1

In light of the Stasis neutering versus Sentients, it's definitely relevant to give solo their full speed. Stasis was one of the vanishingly few things that could let a solo player operate at all, and now it's just.. not reliable for Sentients, so Space missions are absolutely nonviable if you're sitting around for 400% of the time a squad - who can bring far more varied tools to the effort as well - needs to defend.

Neither mission was terribly solo friendly to begin with, regardless of DE's claims, but I'd say now they're both about as unfriendly as each other.
Oplink defense is still reasonable in Ground, but you have to handle the sentient wave clear and Condrix softcap to single-source DPS slowing you down significantly.
Now, in space, you can fly your Railjack and deal with boarding parties alone, but no longer can you reliably defend the actual oplink.