Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration Arcanes on SS?????

MPonder

22 minutes ago, (PS4)TrollyThyTrinity said:

*Can Get* meaning you dont know what your getting , you can keep your fingers crossed  and hope you get the one you want to prove your point. but its a vendor "Chance" is not even a thing

to get exactly what you want, its not gonna gonna take 10 mins not even 2 in 40 mins 

Didn't know you could choose Arbitrations arcane. Tell me more.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MPonder said:

Didn't know you could choose Arbitrations arcane. Tell me more.

You really gonna mention Arcanes not even a year old to Arcanes close to 5 years old.

“ so let’s bring are newest Arcanes botch arbitrations and nobody go in arbitrations when SS is over”

are they gonna do that?? You know there’s not. Not even worth bringing up 

Oh yea and I guess you wanna leave little duck out and the Onkko 

which was a concept of being in vendors beforehand this update was even happening. 

But ok If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

• Like 1

Did you forget the fact that eidolons are only active for less than half the day night cycle? 

Granted you need to go atleast 20 minutes into the arbi to get the better rewards. And losing early means waiting. 

You also need to do eidolons in a sequence to get desired arcanes. 

Would I mind if the Arcanes came to SS? No. 

Do i find the comparison of eidolon hunts to arbitration runs equal? Not exactly. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l

5 hours ago, (PS4)TrollyThyTrinity said:

You really gonna mention Arcanes not even a year old to Arcanes close to 5 years old.

“ so let’s bring are newest Arcanes botch arbitrations and nobody go in arbitrations when SS is over”

are they gonna do that?? You know there’s not. Not even worth bringing up 

Oh yea and I guess you wanna leave little duck out and the Onkko 

which was a concept of being in vendors beforehand this update was even happening. 

They are old enough to have been farmed already (r3 arcanes), difference in age doesn't matter after some point. Most people that complained about "grind" arcanes, didn't have not even 100 hydro capture, that you can do in like a month if you do at least one night per day with an average of 3x3.

They killed eidolons, why not kill Arbitration that is much more boring and has a much worst RNG to get Arcanes? Plus arbitration content is just recicled missions from star chart, which are older than Eidolons.

They introduced arcanes R5 and made an event so people hadn't the need to grind these arcanes in a content locked behind RNG. And arbitrations RNG for arcane is much worse than EIdolons.

Arbitrations have a vendor too.

All your arguments are invalid

Edited by MPonder

4 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Did you forget the fact that eidolons are only active for less than half the day night cycle? 

Granted you need to go atleast 20 minutes into the arbi to get the better rewards. And losing early means waiting. 

Do i find the comparison of eidolon hunts to arbitration runs equal? Not exactly. 

It doesn't matter, Doing a 5x3 (50 mins) get me more arcanes than I can get doing 5 hours strait of Arbitration. Arbitrations are also locked behind time in some way, because there are pointless arbitrations, like that one to scourt the grinners, some are not even worth doing, so you have to wait for a better one.

"You also need to do eidolons in a sequence to get desired arcanes", Duh, you don't need to do Rotations in Arbitrations in a sequence to get desired arcanes?! Go check arbitrations rewards rotation to see if all rewards are available to you on all rotations, no they aren't. I can do 3 rotations of eidolons in less than 10 minutes, with guaranteed arcanes in each one. Tell me which type of arbitrations you can do 3 rotation in less than 10 mins normally, plus it is so polluted the loot table of Arbitration.

"Do i find the comparison of eidolon hunts to arbitration runs equal? Not exactly.". Of course not, Arbitrations are braindead content that this community love and are only capable of doing it. 

Edited by MPonder

I tried farming for these arcanes a little bit after they removed stacking. I have to say, doing Arbitrations for 21 of any of these arcanes is just a hard no from me. It's never going to happen. 10 maybe. Before. But 21?

Having another avenue to pursue them might be nice. However, if they didn't, I probably wouldn't even notice their absence.

4 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

You're forgetting that some idiot decided to add unique rewards in the non-repeating rotations of Arbitrations. Including one of the Arcanes.

So you're allowed to get exactly 1 pull of that slot machine per hour for rotations A and B, with drop rates of 2%-5% depending on the item. That might be slightly more 'reasonable' for the mods you're not as worried about getting in duplicate, but when it comes to farming Arcane Bodyguard, which is only on A and B, it's very much not.

Besides, the average Scarlet Spear victory wave of 15000 is worth just under 3 tridolon captures in equivalent value, right? Since the score improvement it's fairly equal for effort, but before it was still notably more appealing in general to run tridolons same as always.

Edited by TheLexiConArtist
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, ArcKnight9202 said:

I tried farming for these arcanes a little bit after they removed stacking. I have to say, doing Arbitrations for 21 of any of these arcanes is just a hard no from me. It's never going to happen. 10 maybe. Before. But 21?

Having another avenue to pursue them might be nice. However, if they didn't, I probably wouldn't even notice their absence.

Vitus essence drop chance are nerfed as hell, and I didn't saw nothing on Patch notes about nerfing it.

5 hours ago, MPonder said:

It doesn't matter, Doing a 5x3 (50 mins) get me more arcanes than I can get doing 5 hours strait of Arbitration. Arbitrations are also locked behind time in some way, because there are pointless arbitrations, like that one to scourt the grinners, some are not even worth doing, so you have to wait for a better one.

Missions one dislikes doing is kinda on taste ,

Just like i dislike doing eidolons more than i mind doing certain arbitration,

What you dislike may not necessarily be what i dislike and so the comparison does not get very far,

for example i dislike 5X3 hunts , and so for me its not worth pursuing.

"You also need to do eidolons in a sequence to get desired arcanes", Duh, you don't need to do Rotations in Arbitrations in a sequence to get desired arcanes?! Go check arbitrations rewards rotation to see if all rewards are available to you on all rotations, no they aren't. I can do 3 rotations of eidolons in less than 10 minutes, with guaranteed arcanes in each one. Tell me which type of arbitrations you can do 3 rotation in less than 10 mins normally, plus it is so polluted the loot table of Arbitration.

Can you skip terry? no

Can you skip Rotation A and B? yes if you keep going

It is kinda another problem which is fairly pointed to and i agree some of the Rotation A and B rewards is indeed not something you can get at a consistent frequency ,

"Do i find the comparison of eidolon hunts to arbitration runs equal? Not exactly.". Of course not, Arbitrations are braindead content that this community love and are only capable of doing it. 

I am personally not a fan of either ,

Eidolons are just gear check farms needing a very specific squad loadout (but dominated by those that want to sell arcanes for plat in the shortest time possible - i really do not have any empathy for those that may have seen a dip in their plat trades - not refering to anyone in particular) ,

Arbitrations are also just gear check farms needing mostly AOR damage dealing (for those that want to sell the arcanes and mods for plat.)

One has a higher entry condition , one has a higher efficiency condition.

Neither is especially a challenging or fun game mode after a few runs in my opinion - arbitrations are just relatively requiring more than just gear check to get into (you do need to clear the star chart thats not really that big of a challenge)

But one rewards you with a currency to acquire alternate items usable across game modes (i wish they expand on the arbi rewards , their are lackluster at the moment) while the other provides currency only to expand on its own game mode.

2 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

You're forgetting that some idiot decided to add unique rewards in the non-repeating rotations of Arbitrations. Including one of the Arcanes.

So you're allowed to get exactly 1 pull of that slot machine per hour for rotations A and B, with drop rates of 2%-5% depending on the item. That might be slightly more 'reasonable' for the mods you're not as worried about getting in duplicate, but when it comes to farming Arcane Bodyguard, which is only on A and B, it's very much not.

This is a fair point , and i agree.

2 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Besides, the average Scarlet Spear victory wave of 15000 is worth just under 3 tridolon captures in equivalent value, right? Since the score improvement it's fairly equal for effort, but before it was still notably more appealing in general to run tridolons same as always.

we are comparing a fixed consistent reward with a potential reward depending on RNG.

not sure if 15K can be considered the equivalent of 3 tridolons. you might get 9 crap arcanes or 9 high value arcanes.

3 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Missions one dislikes doing is kinda on taste ,

Just like i dislike doing eidolons more than i mind doing certain arbitration,

What you dislike may not necessarily be what i dislike and so the comparison does not get very far,

for example i dislike 5X3 hunts , and so for me its not worth pursuing.

Who said deslike in this thing that you quoted? Where? Point me.

Talking about time Worth, Time Invested -> Arcane gain. Having missions that takes more than 5 mins for a reward is a waste of time while you can do others that are faster, like excavation.

4 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Can you skip terry? no

Can you skip Rotation A and B? yes if you keep going

It is kinda another problem which is fairly pointed to and i agree some of the Rotation A and B rewards is indeed not something you can get at a consistent frequency ,

Here you saw that you lost the argument and are trying to do some juggling with words. If I want Rotation A or B rewards what I do? Wait another hour and hope it is not a 5 mins rewards mission. Plus, Terry is like 2 mins at most, plz or less, KKKKKKKKKKKKK. learn to void strike and virtuos shadow. I can solo a Terry without Void Strike and Volt Shield in 1:40 mins.

10 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Eidolons are just gear check farms needing a very specific squad loadout (but dominated by those that want to sell arcanes for plat in the shortest time possible - i really do not have any empathy for those that may have seen a dip in their plat trades - not refering to anyone in particular) ,

No. In so many ways.

1- Eidolon has no gear check, because you see, it is almost a coop mode, where survivability is provided by a support and damage boost can be provided by team mates. This thing that every Warframe has to have it all (survivability, buff, healing, tankness, etc) in its design is bad and horrible and lazy, design for lazy brain-dead content of a non-coop game.

Now if you call gear Check using weapons with basic mods (damage, elementals, crits, ms), I dunno what to say.

2- It doesn't need a very specific squad loadout.

3- It is dominated by nobody, Unlike rivens, where you have people with bots to watch for chat and getting OP Rivens faster than most people which actually create a small group that monopolize the market, Eidolons are there for everybody, and groups are usually done by Cap expected and exp. People that know just how to 3x3, create/look for groups for 3x3. People that has more Exp, create/find group for their expected exp.

1 hour ago, 0_The_F00l said:

we are comparing a fixed consistent reward with a potential reward depending on RNG.

not sure if 15K can be considered the equivalent of 3 tridolons. you might get 9 crap arcanes or 9 high value arcanes.

In terms of equating (1) arcane per Eidolon with its Scarlet Spear point value, proportioned to the Eidolon arcane drop chances by rarity, it's a hair under 3 tridolons' worth.

The fact you can pick and choose which ones you want is a definite benefit to Scarlet Spear, admittedly. With the greatly increased point values it's probably more worthwhile, while the event lasts.. but honestly, 99% of people are sick of having their eyes gouged out by tridolons, and running the same speedrun meta of it.

Myself, I have some unfixable performance issues that cropped up some time after the Tridolon patch, so it's absolute misery to run them now. I am most certainly not complaining about being able to max my arcanes without putting myself through that over, and over, and over again. I've done 177 on record, probably more during the bugs not counting things up correctly. I'd say the experience of that content has worn out its novelty at this point.

On 2020-04-03 at 9:10 PM, MPonder said:

Who said deslike in this thing that you quoted? Where? Point me.

It was implied in the following:

On 2020-04-03 at 2:38 PM, MPonder said:

because there are pointless arbitrations, like that one to scourt the grinners, some are not even worth doing,

You are also very easily countering your own statements in this post itself i dont really need to put too much effort into it.

Let me give a few examples:

You say

1- Eidolon has no gear check,

While you already mentioned:

Terry is like 2 mins at most, plz or less, KKKKKKKKKKKKK. learn to void strike and virtuos shadow. I can solo a Terry without Void Strike and Volt Shield in 1:40 mins.

then you say:

2- It doesn't need a very specific squad loadout.

While you already said:

survivability is provided by a support and damage boost can be provided by team mates.

As to the 3rd point you made:

3- It is dominated by nobody,

Tell me what do you achieve by completing your 5x3 runs?

what do you do once you have done the 50 minutes of Eidolon runs and gotten the 15 arcanes?

What plan of action do you take while you wait the next hour?

If you are not selling your arcanes to the highest bidder then my comment need not concern you ,

My comment is for those that have turned that aspect of the game into some sort of part time job and get the satisfaction from looking at their plat pile.

As to this comment:

Here you saw that you lost the argument and are trying to do some juggling with words.

Do you not know the difference between a debate and a discussion?  also i already agree with you on the lack of  A and B rewards repeating , 

my original point of being unable to skip terry remains the same irrespective of how meta your gear check is and how little it takes for you,

3 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

It was implied in the following:

No, it wasn't. I considerer every mission from star chart boring(dislike), desruption is the only one that doesn't bore me so much. Pointless was not about boring or dislike, I don't even think pointless is synonyms to "dislike", think I was clear on that when I put one of the worst Arbitration in time>rewards for an example. Pointless was about effectiveness. Any mission that takes more than >= 5 min for rewards, pointless and it is better to do something else, Effectiveness is not subjective.

Tell me what do you achieve by completing your 5x3 runs?

what do you do once you have done the 50 minutes of Eidolon runs and gotten the 15 arcanes?

What plan of action do you take while you wait the next hour?

If you are not selling your arcanes to the highest bidder then my comment need not concern you ,

My comment is for those that have turned that aspect of the game into some sort of part time job and get the satisfaction from looking at their plat pile.

I don't even let the Reward Window open, I hardly care if I get 5 energizes or 5 rage at 5 hydro. There are people that care about the Rewards, and? They don't control the market nor the content, since it can't be controlled since is so vast and accessible. A Market like this can't be dominated, if there was a few groups and none let you in, maybe, but that's not true. If you do eidolons, you can sell arcanes, doesn't meaning you dominate the market. The content is acessible(a little grind cause of focus and sindicates) and so is the market.

You are also very easily countering your own statements in this post itself i dont really need to put too much effort into it.

Let me give a few examples:

Gear check: Refer to things like item Level, in a MMO with enhancement that goes to maximum of +17, if I go in an Endgame instance with a +5 gear, I'll do nothing and probably get oneshot, Gear check on Warframe, an example would be the need of using the strongest mods maxed and Weapons with Rivens. What you quoted are tools to get the Job done (void strike and virtuos shadow). If you don't have the tools, you can't do, which is different from me having the tools (+5 gear), but still not been able to do it because of item level (Gear check). Duh, It is like going without a weapon in a mission, if it was possible, and stating it is a gear check content because you can't kill stuff. I remember seeing people hunting eidolon with a fishing spear and still doing a decent damage to synovias.

Also, gear check it is usually associate with Failing the mission because of things like low time limit or mechanics that will go into party Wipes if not done quick cause of Gear. Which doesn't happen on eidolons (50 mins and no party wipes).

You just can't go naked there in Eidolons, but it hardly need the best of the best, and using something doesn't mean "gear check". If you don't have have the best or even average, you are still able to do it and maybe not even slower since it is more about performance, practice and the right tools, and less about gear.

It doesn't need a very specific squad loadout: It doesn't, you can go 4 Nyx there and get the job done decentily effective. Eidolons are more dependent on your Operator performance while using the right TOOLS than Warframes. What you quoted was me telling you how Coop actually work and can be done. And that was just one example of different setups that you could use.

• But I should have writed:  "survivability CAN BE provided by a support and damage boost can be provided by team mates" to be clear.

PUT MORE EFFORT IN IT.

Do you not know the difference between a debate and a discussion?  also i already agree with you on the lack of  A and B rewards repeating , 

my original point of being unable to skip terry remains the same irrespective of how meta your gear check is and how little it takes for you,

Your original point was: "You also need to do eidolons in a sequence to get desired arcanes."

Stating that like you wasn't forced to do rotations in sequence in anyway on Arbitrations. After my reply, you saw you talked S#&$ and tryed to do some jungling with words. Simple ... as ... That.

Arbitration rotation has nothing superior than Eidolons, they are #*!%ing pulleted, full of Trash, and it is not like I"m going to an arbitration and leave after 20 mins cause that's not right IMO. Hydro at least has, 5% for Energize, 5% for Grace, Fury, Avenger, Velocity above 10% chance, there is also barrier 5%, all good and again, only Arcanes, We are talking about Arcanes drops. Well, Rip that "WAS", now RIP MARKET.

Edited by MPonder

On 2020-04-04 at 11:58 PM, MPonder said:

No, it wasn't. I considerer every mission from star chart boring(dislike), desruption is the only one that doesn't bore me so much. Pointless was not about boring or dislike, I don't even think pointless is synonyms to "dislike", think I was clear on that when I put one of the worst Arbitration in time>rewards for an example. Pointless was about effectiveness. Any mission that takes more than >= 5 min for rewards, pointless and it is better to do something else, Effectiveness is not subjective.

Thanks for clarifying.

I don't even let the Reward Window open, I hardly care if I get 5 energizes or 5 rage at 5 hydro. There are people that care about the Rewards, and? They don't control the market nor the content, since it can't be controlled since is so vast and accessible. A Market like this can't be dominated, if there was a few groups and none let you in, maybe, but that's not true. If you do eidolons, you can sell arcanes, doesn't meaning you dominate the market. The content is acessible(a little grind cause of focus and sindicates) and so is the market.

Good then you don't have to worry about the statement i made as it is not for you.

Gear check: Refer to things like item Level, in a MMO with enhancement that goes to maximum of +17, if I go in an Endgame instance with a +5 gear, I'll do nothing and probably get oneshot, Gear check on Warframe, an example would be the need of using the strongest mods maxed and Weapons with Rivens. What you quoted are tools to get the Job done (void strike and virtuos shadow). If you don't have the tools, you can't do, which is different from me having the tools (+5 gear), but still not been able to do it because of item level (Gear check). Duh, It is like going without a weapon in a mission, if it was possible, and stating it is a gear check content because you can't kill stuff. I remember seeing people hunting eidolon with a fishing spear and still doing a decent damage to synovias.

Also, gear check it is usually associate with Failing the mission because of things like low time limit or mechanics that will go into party Wipes if not done quick cause of Gear. Which doesn't happen on eidolons (50 mins and no party wipes).

You just can't go naked there in Eidolons, but it hardly need the best of the best, and using something doesn't mean "gear check". If you don't have have the best or even average, you are still able to do it and maybe not even slower since it is more about performance, practice and the right tools, and less about gear.

Mods and Arcanes are indeed the gear check in Warframe.

It doesn't need a very specific squad loadout: It doesn't, you can go 4 Nyx there and get the job done decentily effective. Eidolons are more dependent on your Operator performance while using the right TOOLS than Warframes. What you quoted was me telling you how Coop actually work and can be done. And that was just one example of different setups that you could use.

• But I should have writed:  "survivability CAN BE provided by a support and damage boost can be provided by team mates" to be clear.

PUT MORE EFFORT IN IT.

yes you should have put more effort in it in the beginning.

Maybe not boast about your ability to ease through content with overpowered gear and then turn around and say other players don't need to.

Smells of double standards.

Edited by 0_The_F00l

18 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

yes you should have put more effort in it in the beginning.

Maybe not boast about your ability to ease through content with overpowered gear and then turn around and say other players don't need to.

Smells of double standards.

Uhuh, using the right amp combination + some practice with it, so boosted, my bad for not using Mote. Reading stuff the way you want, making up things, making statements that are not true. All so biased statements because one is incapable of doing Eidolons and has so many hate about it, and expleding all your hate through all Eidolons thread with so many bullS#&$ statements with 0 #*!%ing logic. "Eidolons are dominated" KKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Edited by MPonder

41 minutes ago, MPonder said:

Uhuh, using the right amp combination + some practice with it, so boosted, my bad for not using Mote. Reading stuff the way you want, making up things, making statements that are not true. All so biased statements because one is incapable of doing Eidolons and has so many hate about it, and expleding all your hate through all Eidolons thread with so many bullS#&$ statements with 0 #*!%ing logic. "Eidolons are dominated" KKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Yes, yes, let the hate flow through you. 

On 2020-04-03 at 5:24 AM, ArcKnight9202 said:

I dont even do Arbs often and when I do I only stay for an hour max and 20min minimum.

I have a pretty good handful of those arcanes. One R5 and around 10 of the others.