Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Tower Tileset expansion?

Pertev

🥰I always like to be in the :orokin: orokin tower. After many years DE added some new rooms to this tile set with some beautiful and brilliant secrets. 

Now I wonder if they will surprise us again with more unique, beautiful and genius rooms and floors for the :orokin: orokin tower tile set. 😍 It would would be great if they slowly adding one room after another. Like every year two or three new rooms?

🥰 Increasing the beauty and mystery of the :orokin: orokin tower by adding more breathtaking rooms. What do you think? Pretty sure many of you wishes that too. 😃

By the way one question? Why :sentient: sentient can't enter the orokin tower?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zsword said:

Because the towers are in the void and they melt in it, or something to that effect.

Not exactly, if you had forgot the PoE or where Kanzu live, pretty much the orokin tower is there standing just there.  At the tower it just standing there waiting for players to go off and taking a walk at the orokin tower

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes he is talking about this orokin tower that is SITTING IN POOL OF WATER!  As NO ONE HAD ASK WHY WE CAN'T GET IN THIS PLACE! it is a nutshell for the dev said "they are going work on it" and never once again ever said which made the moments terrible just like they did on Hydroid Prime where they halt that at that is the Question where is the Trailer for HIM?

*sigh* The act is going out way too old, there is ppl losing trust with DE for none to say PM if you want jump other discussion if you want to know but here is not wise to talk about.  At the time being we all are all looking forward as we wait for this tower to be open which this tower is not leading in the void which fault about this tower is in the void for sure it may open the portal of the void for maybe.  The Lore behind this tower for garaa protected this tower I mean a heck a doodle a lot which garaa shouldn't do such a thing but pretty much done a taboo with such a thing like giving kuva to animals just the wild animals.  It just that the sentient known as Eidolon been wondering around looking for his arm is the one who almost destroy the orokin tower but know it have to protected it because ever sense that taboo came back and pretty much the Eidolon got taste of those sweet kuva and wanted like candies for it discover this tower is a candy machine.  That why garaa story was very popular.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

That orokin tower in poe would make an awesome raid

The Unum be mad if we did but I think I got the hint of the puzzle why we cant enter that place.  Its a theory I have.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

1 minute ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Idk, I think it'd be fun if 8 of us were tasked with taking down a threat that infiltrated the tower.

I don't think we will infiltrate the tower for I think we will be coming out the tower. 🤔 it is one my guessing theories.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

vor 13 Minuten schrieb (PS4)i7081277:

That orokin tower in poe would make an awesome raid

That reminds of someones idea where he would like to have tower like raids in orokin towers or somehow with many floors physically linked together but barred only by doors which opens when floor task is fulfilled. 😏 😃

Edited by Pertev

vor 32 Minuten schrieb (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989:

I have never in my life seen someone use emogis on these forums

also they cant enter the towers because LORE

Well. Do you like it? I think we always should use emojis to give our argument a nice sympathy and avoid the lack of empathy that isn't carried when no emojis are used. 🙂 ☺️

Edited by Pertev

9 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

what?

if you remember the orokin tower has a gate and every single have them due of witness of the void area has orokin gate way into the void, Ember Prime codex is the witness learning about this so think about it what if this is the gate to the original tenno zeromen gate way for if anyone watch the trailer.

Spoiler

at this time spot there showing that ship, now imagine how did they still mass produce these children?  You need a gate way by whom has the power open the gate way which the orokin can do such a thing but discovering the gate way the orokin have to have some sort of construct deal or something.  The technology was too advance to discover as in the orokin was using originally fuel power that is "Tau" and none these engine runs on it until they met the children and harness the void as the orokin try to grab resources of the void because they were the perfect energy to use.  At the time being looking at this trailer, the hint is hitting my head a hint so many time I try denied it it doesn't do that but the hint actually took me back to Lua of it's tower about the gate and Garaa's quest and lore.

This is possible that this is how the orokin was able take children out the void and put them in Lua cuz energy efficient.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

3 minutes ago, Pertev said:

Well. Do you like it? I think we always should use emojis to give our argument a nice sympathy and avoid the lack of empathy that isn't carried when no emojis are used. 🙂 ☺️

It makes things feel less serious and bloated. It's like those people that overuse ellipsis

23 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I want to enter it. Fly through it. I want to know the mysteries that such tower holds. There's a lot to this strange architecture that can enrich the game potentially. Would be way good and a refresh to add more space and activity in Plains of Eidolons. These 'isles' or open world arenas gives opportunities to know more about the lore. 

The same happens in Fortuna. I want to explore the maps and the locked areas. I know, those are regions that where not developed but would be amazing if DE adds more life to id and a bigger scale. It would be very interesting if POE and Fortuna gets more populated with carriers, ships and more life in it. Hopefully the PS5 and XBox series X will increase the 'floor' capacity of the minimum hardware and loading times. Would be great to enter on such structures, explore them and enjoy the mysteries of this lore. 

If DE focuses a lot on design and architecture then let such architecture and the places narrate the story. That increases the immersible aspect of Warframe. Everybody wants to search, explore and see what lies in the distance. I know is just a bounding box but there are lots of things that can show a story or bring new characters. For example those gigantic statues of mega eidolons or the tower. There should be bigger towers like that so we can explore them. 

vor 23 Stunden schrieb (XB1)C11H22O11:

It makes things feel less serious and bloated. It's like those people that overuse ellipsis

But it is needed. In my opinion 🙂. Too much hate is made of misunderstandings and we need to avoid that by show our real intention. We do this in WhatsApp but forget it here. The Internet, especially in forums, needs more empathy and love 🤗😄

Edited by Pertev

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Felsagger:

I want to enter it. Fly through it. I want to know the mysteries that such tower holds. There's a lot to this strange architecture that can enrich the game potentially. Would be way good and a refresh to add more space and activity in Plains of Eidolons. These 'isles' or open world arenas gives opportunities to know more about the lore. 

The same happens in Fortuna. I want to explore the maps and the locked areas. I know, those are regions that where not developed but would be amazing if DE adds more life to id and a bigger scale. It would be very interesting if POE and Fortuna gets more populated with carriers, ships and more life in it. Hopefully the PS5 and XBox series X will increase the 'floor' capacity of the minimum hardware and loading times. Would be great to enter on such structures, explore them and enjoy the mysteries of this lore. 

If DE focuses a lot on design and architecture then let such architecture and the places narrate the story. That increases the immersible aspect of Warframe. Everybody wants to search, explore and see what lies in the distance. I know is just a bounding box but there are lots of things that can show a story or bring new characters. For example those gigantic statues of mega eidolons or the tower. There should be bigger towers like that so we can explore them. 

Yes. I love your curiosity 😀 keep it alive. I also want to know whats inside it.

And you argument about hardware capacity for better game experience scares my a little because I see in it somewhat like a limit of a game engine that can cause a slow death to a game if it is depending on hardware capacity 😬

40 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

I know you do buddy, I know you do...

• Like 1

Games that went in such direction where Horizon Zero Dawn and Frozen Wilds. The other game was Doom Eternal. Their techniques are quite similar. The exploration gives rewards and motivates the player do their search and queries. Some puzzle games like FEZ established some principles so the puzzle becomes an assembly of relations. Warframe started these explorations with the Kuria statues and the puzzles in the Gas Giant, Jupiter. The new tileset provided some sort of parkour and exploration. Warframes must rely on the skills of using all the set of tools to climb and explore those structures. This is why such tileset was complete success. 

Tower structures makes a 'geometry' gym for the warframe where all the parkour abilities are needed for the exploration. It doesn't have to stress out difficulty, just exploration and reading throughout the symbols and pieces. This is the game development that Warframe asks. All the tools, lore and assets are there. Crafting of these levels may add more to just grinding of resources or searching for the new meta. 

• Like 1

Okay, the towers we GO TO on a regular, are in the void. Even the Derelict ones in Veiljack are an outer shell that the first thing you interact with is a void portal to take you to the void. The Unum stands as an exception with its tower (which the Unum is very likely just the neural sentry using the Quills as its own version of Corrupted but not insane/perverted like the ones for Void Missions.)

• Like 1