Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Basmu locks me out of all actions

CortiWins

I don't know what exactly happens, but with the Basmu this happens multiple times for me. I didnt have a secondary equipped.

• Can't shoot
  • Can't use abilities
  • Can't melee
  • Chat system still works, unstuck does nothing (obviously).
  • Dying helps

Edit: Like this

Edited by CortiWins

I've also had this with the Basmu equipped while leveling Titania Prime multiple times. I think it might be related to the self stagger if you shoot to close to something and continue to try to shoot as the stagger animation plays. At least that's where I've seen it occur for me.  Only thing you can do is chat run and jump at that point.

Only other things I had equipped were Carrier Prime, Kuva Nukor and Twin Krokur. I was not using abilities at the time of the bug. 

1 minute ago, ShadarVieth said:

I've also had this with the Basmu equipped while leveling Titania Prime multiple times. I think it might be related to the self stagger if you shoot to close to something and continue to try to shoot as the stagger animation plays. At least that's where I've seen it occur for me.  Only thing you can do is chat run and jump at that point.

Only other things I had equipped were Carrier Prime, Kuva Nukor and Twin Krokur. I was not using abilities at the time of the bug. 

Also happens when using the Shedu and often when using amps that cause self stagger like the Sharksun scaffold.

I suffered from this multiple times with AoE weapons but in my case it was always temporary, soft-lock goes away after 15-20sec or so, without doing anything. It seems like the frame is in a prolonged stagger state while running. I found that other than dying, falling into the void also fixes the issue.

On another note, I don't think having a secondary without melee matters cause, I was running with a primary and a secondary but not melee and it still happened.

Title should be changed to "Stagger from AoE weapons causes temporary or permanent soft-lock".

/Foo

Edited by Foo_Prime

Encountered a full lock-up like this today using Basmu with Vauban Prime. Seemed like I got put into a "peaceful" state or something, movement speed was about that of walking around the Orbiter or Cetus. Unable to use any weapons or abilities at all.

It seemed to occur because of the Frost in the match, they had their bubble around the objective and I was shooting as I walked from the outside into it. At the threshold of it the warframe responds similarly to shooting Basmu at point blank against a wall, sort of wincing and holding the gun upwards after the first shot and stopping any more shots. That's all that really stood out before I the lockup. Haven't been able to reproduce it with just a wall yet.