Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interception missions should not candidates for relic fissures

Plockrock

1 minute ago, Plockrock said:

Just what the title says. A mission that is over so quickly by design all the necessary reactant doesn't even drop shouldn't be on the list. It's just a big waste of time.

Do the mission slower. It really isn’t that hard to get the reactant. You can hold three points until you get 10, then get the fourth.

• Like 2

I've never once had an issue getting reactant during Interception fissure missions. Not to say that nobody else does, but I just can't see it being such a big issue that it needs to be removed from the mission pool. What frames are typically used in your interception missions?

I feel that the issue is that most of the enemies spawn uncorrupted on top of their slow spawn rate. Most of them will be killed fast, before they get corrupted by a fissure. Too few spawn directly from fissure and way too slow to reach 10/10 by 100% if you capture all the points like the game encourage you to.

DE could change the ratio of corrupted spawns and increase the spawn rate when tenno capture reach 75%, that would solve the issue for most squads (because there is always exceptions) and not break the game lines about capturing all the points.

• Like 2

Stupid people are the reason interceptions make a bad mission type.  Stupid people rush to control all 4 nodes asap before anyone is full of reactant.   Stupid people bring nuke frames and kill everything BEFORE the enemy becomes corrupted.   

Thats why if I do interceptions I just sit on my butt and do nothing except look for reactant, watch other peoples reactant count(because alot of time reactant doesnt even show up).   

-----------------------

All they have to do to fix this mission type is bump up the frequency of corruption/reactant.

---------------------

Im MR25,  Im totally over the entire relic/fissure system.  It needs revamped badly.   I hate hate hate  void trace and refinement and needing 3 other people who want the same thing.   Void Trace is the horrible grind that pushes plat purchases so thats never going to change.   But they could atleast do something about needing a squad to pop relics effeciently. 

My idea is you can take whatever relic you want, run with 3 other randoms who also take whatever relic they personally want.   At the end the relic you brought gets mirrored to all the other people in the squad.  So for example if I bring an Axi T5 radiant and the end of a mission with 3 randoms, I would see rewards for x4 Axi T5 radiant.  If another guy brought Axi V7 rad he would see x4 axi v7 rad.   We could each work on individual relics but do it together.    You would NEVER have to put together a relic squad for a specific relic again.  You could just be like hey anyone wanna pop relics??  Blam your squad is instantly full.  

Does anyone burn through relics faster than they get them??  Mine just build and build and build.  But at the same time I dont want to use them unless im in a group all using the same one refined to the same level which only really works the 1st week of new relic release. 

• Like 2