The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Nezha good?

(PSN)grayhyh

Question

I never used Nezha is he good? i didnt crafted him for the meme if youre wondering just want to try him out,is he good? should i even bother claiming him and leveling him up? and what kind of builds will be good for him? Thx in advance.

10 answers to this question

Nezha is great.

• Outstanding survivability
    • Warding Halo grant 90% DR as long as it has health, and it's fairly hard to take it down to begin with.
    • Blazing Chakram force enemies to drop health orbs, bolstering your survivability by a nice amount.
  • Great mobility.
    • Passive grants you improved sliding.
    • Fire Walker grants you additional speed.
    • Blazing Chakram has a teleportation gimmick.
  • Great potential as a support.
    • Fire Walker cleanse status effects for you and allies.
    • Fire Walker stunlocks enemies decently when they step in the flames.
    • Warding halo generate orbs for the whole team and provide a decent damage recieved debuff to enemies, allowing you to kill them faster.
    • Safeguard augment allows you to share Warding Halo around.
    • Divine Spears is an excellent CC ability.
    • The fire procs he inflicts halve armor for the duration of the proc (like all fire procs).
  • Versatile.
    • Can tank, deal high amounts of damage, do CC, heal...
  • Can nuke a bit with the right mods.
    • Divine Spears + Blazing Chakram combo multiplies the chakram everytime it hits an impaled target, thus increasing the damage dramatically.
    • Reaping Chakram augment mod increase the damage of Blazing Chakram depending of the amounts of targets hit.
    • Pyroclastic Flow augment mod allows Nezha to store damage and end his ability with a small but more powerful AoE attack in front of him. Requires buildup.
  • Good self sustain.
    • Blazing Chakram always generate red orbs and can generate energy orbs. You can greatly improve your self sustain with the Equilibrium mod.

• Like 5

Nezha is good, mobile with his passive and 1, can crowd control, provide health orbs and make enemy's take more damage with his 2, make himself (and allies with the augment) practically unkillable with his 3, and can crowd control a large AoE with his 4(good for getting those kavat codes too)

For now just going for the mastery is fine cause pretty sure he is the next frame to get primed

• Like 1

Nezha gets a whole mix of features that make him good for a variety of things. He's a bit like a cross between Oberon and Gauss, in that he can do a bunch of squad jobs at once (protect party, heal, CC, debuff, damage) and he's pretty mobile. I think he's good and definitely worth a try.

Features of Nezha include:

• Go faster
  • Leave a trail that cures Statuses from your friends and CCs/damage enemies.
  • 90% DR that staggers foes next to you
  • a short teleport
  • an enemy debuff that lets you inflict double damage on enemies, who then drop Orbs on kill
  • a radial hard-CC lockdown

And a couple synergies:

• teleport with 2 while 1 is active = create a big circle of your 1's flames
  • throw your 2 on an enemy hit with 4 = spawn cloned 2s and spread the x2 damage debuff

For the build, I recommend going full-positive (a good balanced build) to start and then tweak to your preferences once his kit gets comfortable.

• Like 2

Nezha is excellent for solo play, imo. His Ward can absorb damage similar to Rhino's Iron Skin, and the Spears are great for snaring more enemies to take extra damage. Fire Walk is useful also for some extra AOE when running around enemies, and you can use Chakram to insta teleport as needed.

Build wise, his shields are fairly weak otherwise, so I tend to run that and shield regen. Streamline, Range, Duration are all excellent ones as well.

• Like 1

You definitely should level him up, if for nothing else but the mastery. Play around with him, and maybe toss a couple of Forma on him, if you like him that is. 

He is honestly a really well balanced frame. Usable in many situations. Look at this quote for a good run down of Nezha as a Frame.

10 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

Nezha gets a whole mix of features that make him good for a variety of things. He's a bit like a cross between Oberon and Gauss, in that he can do a bunch of squad jobs at once (protect party, heal, CC, debuff, damage) and he's pretty mobile. I think he's good and definitely worth a try.

Features of Nezha include:

• Go faster
  • Leave a trail that cures Statuses from your friends and CCs/damage enemies.
  • 90% DR that staggers foes next to you
  • a short teleport
  • an enemy debuff that lets you inflict double damage on enemies, who then drop Orbs on kill
  • a radial hard-CC lockdown

And a couple synergies:

• teleport with 2 while 1 is active = create a big circle of your 1's flames
  • throw your 2 on an enemy hit with 4 = spawn cloned 2s and spread the x2 damage debuff

For the build, I recommend going full-positive (a good balanced build) to start and then tweak to your preferences once his kit gets comfortable.

A good balanced build will definitely do you well, and you can change it as you see fit. 

I would suggest checking out this build: https://overframe.gg/build/1343/nezha/the-all-in-one-team-player-build/

And looking at the description as it gives good tips and breaks down the build well. 

6 minutes ago, LascarCapable said:

Great mobility.

• Fire Walker grants you additional speed.
  • Blazing Chakram has a teleportation gimmick.

Personally, I use the Augment mod to disable the sliding for the extra 5% Ability power.

On 2020-05-05 at 8:43 AM, HoustonDragon said:

Personally, I use the Augment mod to disable the sliding for the extra 5% Ability power.

So, you don't like the extra sliding he has naturally?  Also its Fifteen Percent. I personally really enjoy how slidy he is because its kinda fun because you can slide for so long. And screwing around with all the extra slide and parkour mods is fun. 

EDIT: I actually remember, that in some cases he can be a bit uncontrollable, so I understand it. 

Edited by --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas

As everyone mentioned,nezha is a great frame. So i am gonna talk bit bout my build if that helps. Power strength is so ethng which should be frst priority... Secondly, if u want to do cc wth his 4,or support wth 1,then put a bit efficiency as well. I dnt go for much range,coz thts my playstyle. I like him tanky.so put adaptation in,if u want. Lastly the chakram augment. With tht mich sliding and speed he is a good melee frame as well...so steel charge is an option to go

19 hours ago, LascarCapable said:

Nezha is great.

• Outstanding survivability
  • Great mobility.

You forget his stellar mod that removes his disruptive passive and allows you to not be slowed down by lack of control, resulting in much better agility and mobility.

Nezha is amazing, everyone here has posted good builds, so if you wanna have a ton of fun, just take a meme build and max friction reduction and slide speed on Nezha. It's hilarious watching him cruise by Gauss, just chillin' on the ground.