Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient core turn-in

(XBOX)Pedman711

Anyone else think there should be an option or other way to increase amount of cores you want to turn in at a time?  Example...I'm MR 22 atm, so that's 23k standing...so that's 230 single intacts to turn in...yes, i know you can turn in exceptional or flawless to alleviate the amount of button presses, but then what, accumulate thousands never to be used?  Possible way to increase by 10, 50..anything to reduce amount of necessary button presses.(usually not a problem but I've already replaced the the bumper once on my controller)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, (XB1)Pedman711 said:

Anyone else think there should be an option or other way to increase amount of cores you want to turn in at a time? 

Oh god yes! This.

It was a pain with Eidolons, as you can get 100 from a single night.

After Scarlet Spear I have thousands of intact cores to turn in, 280 a day 😞

3 hours ago, Miser_able said:

can you not just select the thing to type in a number? you can on PC

Nope. We can do that in a lot of other places, but not in the turn in X for rep screens (this applies to rocks, debt bonds, toroids, etc too, we just don't get hundreds of any of them).

3 minutes ago, (XB1)KayAitch said:

Oh god yes! This.

It was a pain with Eidolons, as you can get 100 from a single night.

After Scarlet Spear I have thousands of intact cores to turn in, 280 a day 😞

Nope. We can do that in a lot of other places, but not in the turn in X for rep screens (this applies to rocks, debt bonds, toroids, etc too, we just don't get hundreds of any of them).

Well that's just annoying. Does holding down the trigger work? Or do you have to press it each time? 

Developers hate negativity and hostility but its kinda hard not have that when people give them bugs and feedback and they just ignore it for years.  

This issue has been there since day one and yet they have done nothing despite it being brought up countless times.  They even did a little PoE update to add in the mission tents and stupid thumpers, and conservation and they STILL did not fix it.

I dont see where being polite and nice gets any results.  

8 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Developers hate negativity and hostility but its kinda hard not have that when people give them bugs and feedback and they just ignore it for years.  

This issue has been there since day one and yet they have done nothing despite it being brought up countless times.  They even did a little PoE update to add in the mission tents and stupid thumpers, and conservation and they STILL did not fix it.

I dont see where being polite and nice gets any results.  

🤔 If being polite and nice doesn’t get results, what’s the implied alternative?

If it’s what I think it is, I’ve seen it in action. Made me ashamed to call myself part of this community when I witnessed the demands, speculation, and insults born out of the idea of “If we’re not listened to when we speak gently, maybe we’ll be listened to when we SPEAK LOUDLY”, spoken from angry people who think that because they’re shouting (or at least being really disrespectful), they’re all on the same page and will all get what they want

edit: For the record, I’m behind making it easier to turn in cores. One of those likes for the OP is mine, and I can agree that it should be a simple fix, yet it’s not implemented for reasons. I’ll be patient, though

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

On 2020-05-11 at 3:25 PM, (XB1)Pedman711 said:

Anyone else think there should be an option or other way to increase amount of cores you want to turn in at a time?  Example...I'm MR 22 atm, so that's 23k standing...so that's 230 single intacts to turn in

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!  280 cores, 280 individual presses, every day. At least DE could send me a replacement controller for when this one wears out from pressing a single button repeatedly (not that I don't do that when playing anyway...) 🤪