Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

nightwave reset made me quit the game.

Ellis_D

so i almost had the umbral mod from the nightwave mission and now i log in to see the whole damn thing has been reset so i can grind for weeks and weeks all over again and probably just get screwed over again for not playing enough.

this really pissed me off badly. now the fat kids who sit on their ass for years will have plenty of them but everyone else gets none. thanks for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Ellis_D said:

so i almost had the umbral mod from the nightwave mission and now i log in to see the whole damn thing has been reset so i can grind for weeks and weeks all over again and probably just get screwed over again for not playing enough.

The intermission was 6 months long. You needed about 12k points a week to reach rank 30. There is much more than that available each week (doing both elite challenges is 14k).

What’s your excuse? 

• Like 8

The end date was splashed all over both this forum and the news console in the game. Don't blame anyone else for your failure to keep up when it was so easy to do so. As far as "not playing enough", FTP games reward those who grind and those who pay with real money. Pick your poison or find a game you have to either purchase or pay a subscription for. Games are like life, you don't get prizes for free.

• Like 5

Mate, I hate Nightwave just as much as any other person out there, but you had half a year during this Intermission. This one falls down entirely on your circumstances, it's not even "I don't have enough time", it's "I'm one in a million who happened to not have things line up".

Usually I'd defend you on this, but this was half a year of time.

• Like 5

Sorry to hear you're disappointed!

However, information regarding Nightwave times has been made readily available both here on the forums and in game. Players were given plenty of time to achieve the rewards and ample notice of when Nightwave would reset. Getting angry at the developers because you didn't start the event until too late is not a very productive use of one's time.

• Like 11