Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats The Highest Possible Conclave?

Playur

First off all, I want you to know that I am highly against PvP in this game. Dojo was more than enough. Dojo only was perfect actually. Anyways...

On Sedna, you have to have a conclave of 1500-2500 to join. How does anyone reach that high numbers? I myself barely reach 1500 with my Rhino. Has anyone ever seen like 2000 or something close to that? O__O 

It would just be funny to see what mods and stuff people equip to reach that high numbers. 
Other than that, I dont like PvP. So, whats the highest conclave you have ever reached or seen others have? 

This is the highest I can reach atm:

9GrPWUv.png

Also, just to not make another thread, whats the highest amount of waves ever done in defense and where? :D

1170 Conclave for me. I noticed it go up every time I added formas, which consequentially allowed me to add more mods to my weapon. The rarity of the mod also seems to be a factor for your overall conclave. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Finally the 8 Formas I used on my Excalibro will pay off :D

Edited by Playur

My highest is around 1100 with Ash and Rhino. Highest defense well I do solo so for me it was wave 20 I think on Pluto Outer Terminus but I used Frost there. This conclave rating is good because you can sort of find out how powerful you are compared to other players but is but because some nasty people can start criticizing that you are bad if you gt low conclave.  

some nasty people can start criticizing that you are bad if you gt low conclave.  

Elitist pigs will always remain elitist pigs. My Loki has a conclave rating of 500, including all weapons and stuff. I can still whup much more &#! than a conclave 1200 can. It all boils down to skill.

Elitist pigs will always remain elitist pigs. My Loki has a conclave rating of 500, including all weapons and stuff. I can still whup much more &#! than a conclave 1200 can. It all boils down to skill.

Rhinos skills all have really high conclave rating, whereas Loki has about 200 less. One of the reasons why showing conclave on normal lobbies is stupid, the frames aren't equal even if they had same mods otherwise.

Hi, conclave noob here. Was wanting to try to give conclave a try and it said I didn't fulfill the requirements, but I can't tell what the requirements are (the second planet from the sun, sorry I get my mercuraries and venuses mixed up).

acrid and ogris will probebly give you high conclaive ranking cause they in a need of a nerf, prefably befor armor 2.0 is ready.

Acrid actually has the lowest Conclave rating for me out of all of my secondaries. 

kind've dumb.

honestly, i have no idea what the highest possible is, all i know is that it's basically impossible for me to go under 1200, or above 1200. 1200 is apparently my magic number. even if a repolarize a weapon, still very close to 1200.

anyways, the rating is still a joke. Crit Cards are worth 3pts when on some weapons, they increase damage output by more the 800%.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumping for a reason,

9,000 is the highest. You never go over 9,000.

*after 2 months* 

EXCALIBUR : Loki, What's the conclave score of that rhino?

LOKI : IT'S OVER 9 THOZUEND!

EXCALIBUR : WHAT 9000? IT CANNOT BE RIGHT!

RHINO : Actually, the new patch made us able to bypass the limit...

EXCALIBUR & LOKI : LIAR!!!!! 

So, your total conclave score is the number to the right?  I was always reading it for example 400/2000 would be that my rating is 400 out of 2000.  I have to go and check when I get home tonight then because that number to the right is always high for my Rhino Prime/Mag Prime.  But, what rating is the spector going off of because even when I equip my Rhino prime I cannot meet the requirement to build the Cosmic spector which needs a 1800 rating?

• 1 month later...

So, your total conclave score is the number to the right?  I was always reading it for example 400/2000 would be that my rating is 400 out of 2000.  I have to go and check when I get home tonight then because that number to the right is always high for my Rhino Prime/Mag Prime.  But, what rating is the spector going off of because even when I equip my Rhino prime I cannot meet the requirement to build the Cosmic spector which needs a 1800 rating?

If it is 400/2000, that means that your total conclave is 2000, and the current weapon or frame you have selected is 400.

First off all, I want you to know that I am highly against PvP in this game. Dojo was more than enough. Dojo only was perfect actually. Anyways...

On Sedna, you have to have a conclave of 1500-2500 to join. How does anyone reach that high numbers? I myself barely reach 1500 with my Rhino. Has anyone ever seen like 2000 or something close to that? O__O 

It would just be funny to see what mods and stuff people equip to reach that high numbers. 

Other than that, I dont like PvP. So, whats the highest conclave you have ever reached or seen others have? 

This is the highest I can reach atm:

9GrPWUv.png

Also, just to not make another thread, whats the highest amount of waves ever done in defense and where? :D

FORMA!!!! LARGE MODS E.G. Serration Heavy Calibur Redirection