Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich

Yperkeimenos

Had i known how troublesome and unfun the Kuva Lich is i would never have created it to begin with. I made one out of curiosity for this mechanic but along the way i lost interest in hunting it due to the fact that i found it tedious trying to figure out the requiem mods sequence. At one point i couldn't run important missions, such as skirmishes , because more than once the Lich had stolen my precious riven loot. I got very frustrated and left the game for about a month and now that i've returned the lich is there to greet me and remind me of how much i hate it. It is very annoying that i can't skip a mission/mechanic i've lost interest in so could you implement a way for players to at least not have their precious loot ,such as rivens, stolen or to skip the whole Lich thing entirely?

Edited by Yperkeimenos

38 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

They teased it twice but never went through with it. You might want to just knuckle down, get on Recruiting chat, and just kill the stupid thing

or you could recruit the kuva lich too too like making your pet buddy that appeared once a while here and there.

35 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

or you could recruit the kuva lich too too like making your pet buddy that appeared once a while here and there.

the chance of them appear and help is so small that almost equal to they don't exist at all, even if you convert like 50+ kuva lichs, it's not like the chance of them appearing will increase.

8 minutes ago, Arkadia said:

the chance of them appear and help is so small that almost equal to they don't exist at all, even if you convert like 50+ kuva lichs, it's not like the chance of them appearing will increase.

better then the guy who try make a harem.  I do have kuva lich spawn in in fact I really don't care they appeared or not for if I do need help I'll make another 50 more kuva liches buddies spawn in, well shoot I don't care they all spawn in all 50 of mine (I think to be exact number is 10-20) they come in and out whatever they feel like but make my mission easy.

I feel your pain. Im so close to finding out the third whatever that thing is and as soon as i do he is dead dead dead. 

That is of course after i find someone to crack the relics with which has been difficult in recruitment chat for some reason but plenty of murmur farmers. 

Of course if i need to farm void traces for the requiem relics i have to pray to the rnjesus interception or excavation or survival missions to crack open relics are not on planets he has control over. Otherwise he steals a portion of them. So f-en YAY

Its really more irritation than anything else. I absolutely hate it. Its just an extended form of forced playing. Its worse than farming prime parts.

I would only do it again if and only if one of those bad ass guns were offered. Seeing how i did my first one with no knowledge of them there is no benifit to me currently other than to get rid of him.