Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Prime Vault: Trinity Prime & Nova Prime (+ Hotfixes)

vor 3 Stunden schrieb [DE]Danielle:

Silly question as you may have tried this already, but are you able to find them in the PlayStation Store directly by searching "Nova Prime"? 

Yes, I try it  every  day, Only  the Trinity and  Nova  Dual pack  is there 

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PS4)Solar_Trans:

Same here but I can see Mag for weeks now 

I'm in EU(Germany) btw

Bei mir genau das selbe mein Freund 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb [DE]Danielle:

Silly question as you may have tried this already, but are you able to find them in the PlayStation Store directly by searching "Nova Prime"? 

Yesi try it every day, only  the Trinity  and Nova Pack is  available  when  im  looking  for"Nova Prime) in the PSN Store

hace 2 horas, (PS4)FaIIen_AngeI789 dijo:

No joke?

no, it's not a joke, I wish it was ... every day at several hira I look to see if they have fixed it but I can only see trinity and accessories of trinity, but at nova I don't see it ... I can only see the double pack of trinity and nova, but i want to buy the nova accessories pack only ...

2 hours ago, (PS4)AK-Baba46 said:

The reset from the Playstation Store has just happened, but the Nova Prime Accessory Package is still not available, I really want to buy it, have added extra money to my account 😕

For UK our store reset doesn’t happen till 5 o’clock so I’m waiting to see

il y a 9 minutes, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Our investigations continue on region specific packs not appearing, Tenno. We'll update you as soon as we have more to share in terms of fixes with the PlayStation Store pack populating. 

thank you ! I want to buy the nova prime accessories asap, the edo armor is so beautiful !!

23 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Our investigations continue on region specific packs not appearing, Tenno. We'll update you as soon as we have more to share in terms of fixes with the PlayStation Store pack populating. 

Just try to fix it before this unvault ends and we'll be good)

I dont want to wait another few years for edo prime

3 hours ago, (PS4)AK-Baba46 said:

I hope the package won't go away before I can buy it

3 hours ago, (PS4)FaIIen_AngeI789 said:

Just try to fix it before this unvault ends and we'll be good)

I dont want to wait another few years for edo prime

guys, the unvault is for 3 months.. chill. 🤨

4 hours ago, (PS4)AK-Baba46 said:

U dont  know  when  the  nova  pack  comes 🤔 Sony isnt  trustworthy 

I’m not naive to think it will take 3 months.. they’re not untrustworthy, you’re just being impatient.

take into consideration the situation surrounding Covid-19 and the lengths Sony is going to protect employees and the delays that could ensue from that.

your money is not more important.. be patient.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Apocalynx:

I’m not naive to think it will take 3 months.. they’re not untrustworthy, you’re just being impatient.

take into consideration the situation surrounding Covid-19 and the lengths Sony is going to protect employees and the delays that could ensue from that.

your money is not more important.. be patient.

if it were because of Covid 19, I would have full understanding for it, but they are in the home office, I wrote online chat with a Sony representative yesterday, who replied that there were no errors in the store and I did should restart my Playstation...So you Understand my Problem?

Archived