Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Prime Vault: Trinity Prime & Nova Prime (+ Hotfixes)

5 hours ago, (PS4)AK-Baba46 said:

if it were because of Covid 19, I would have full understanding for it, but they are in the home office, I wrote online chat with a Sony representative yesterday, who replied that there were no errors in the store and I did should restart my Playstation...So you Understand my Problem?

I understand your only problem is having patience.

it will be sorted either today or tomorrow I can imagine.

On 2020-06-02 at 10:40 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Our investigations continue on region specific packs not appearing, Tenno. We'll update you as soon as we have more to share in terms of fixes with the PlayStation Store pack populating. 

Our PlayStation contacts have let us know that they are aware and are working to get the packs up as soon as possible. We will let you know once that has happened!

58 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Our PlayStation contacts have let us know that they are aware and are working to get the packs up as soon as possible. We will let you know once that has happened!

The Nova Prime Packs are now officially live in the EU PlayStation Store in regions where they that were missing. Thank you for your patience while we got this sorted with our partners 🙂

vor 17 Stunden schrieb [DE]Danielle:

The Nova Prime Packs are now officially live in the EU PlayStation Store in regions where they that were missing. Thank you for your patience while we got this sorted with our partners 🙂

hello, now I have finally bought the Nova prime accessory package, but I did not get the Edo Prime armor, the Sigil or the 200 platinum

Hotfix #2

Nightwave Changes:

• The amount of Cephalite Resonance to enter the Weave has been cut in half. The requirement is now 5 instead of 10.
  • Your Cephalite Resonance count, as well as the amount required for the Weave, is now displayed upon hover on the Glassmaker crime scene episode selector.6c8ee7d254258393c15f8fff2d249247.jpg

Changes:

• Adjusted icon for The Deadlock Protocol's promotional Glyph to represent the Corpus Founder more clearly, and have less of matching iconography with real life movements. 

Nightwave Changes:

• We have added respective letter clues to the Episode 2 ID Badge. This is also reflected for the clue in the Weave.
    • Feedback showed that the ID Badge was hard to distinguish for many players, including our color-blind Tenno.

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Adjusted icon for The Deadlock Protocol's promotional Glyph to represent the Corpus Founder more clearly, and have less of matching iconography with real life movements. 

Better safe than sorry i guess, but it's just a game not an actual political stand, should you really be changing things like a glyph? 

On 2020-06-12 at 5:01 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix #2

Nightwave Changes:

• The amount of Cephalite Resonance to enter the Weave has been cut in half. The requirement is now 5 instead of 10.
  • Your Cephalite Resonance count, as well as the amount required for the Weave, is now displayed upon hover on the Glassmaker crime scene episode selector.6c8ee7d254258393c15f8fff2d249247.jpg

Changes:

• Adjusted icon for The Deadlock Protocol's promotional Glyph to represent the Corpus Founder more clearly, and have less of matching iconography with real life movements. 

I lost 20 cephalite in 2 attempts because the platform falls even tho i jumped on the right planet is it safe to try now ?

Archived