Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Pixia deals no damage to nullifiers?

(PSN)NemitheNem

other capture targets takes damage from Dex Pixia and nullifiers also take damage if did not activate the bubble but when the nullifier activates the bubble the, dex pixia takes down the bubble, but does no damage to the target. 

49 minutes ago, (PS4)NemitheNem said:

Haven't had the opertunity to really test this because of work, but I was running Void captures for the vault with my Titania Prime. (Ukko?)

Anyways, Dex Pixia took down the nully bubble on the target, but then dealt no damage to the nully himself.

It depends on the capture target.

Dex pixie can deal damage to nullies, but if the nullifier happens to be a capture target, then It won't do damage to them (will still do damage to the bubble tho). This is true for other abilities as well.

• Like 1

There is a bug that DE still has not fixed, from time to time, when enemies are affected by a "nullifying" state seems that they stay nullifying, I have seen this bug with Atlas, Khora, Titania in arbitration and even standard missions.

When i killed the arbitration dron, some of the enemies where still unaffected by warframe abilities, also corpus nullifiers have the same effect

6 hours ago, (PS4)NemitheNem said:

Haven't had the opertunity to really test this because of work, but I was running Void captures for the vault with my Titania Prime. (Ukko?)

Anyways, Dex Pixia took down the nully bubble on the target, but then dealt no damage to the nully himself.

This is a very old bug that can happen to any mob that touched the nullifier. It doesn't matter if you are the host or not. You can affect it with other abilities, but for some reason, Dex Pixia can't deal damage to this target.

The only way you can damage the nullifier target with dex pixia is when it's  unalerted or the nully doesn't generate the bubble, but when the bubble generates and pops the nullifier capture target doesn't take damage from dex pixia.