Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cyanex feedback

Yperkeimenos

Hi all, having been lured by the prospect of homing missiles i tried the Cyanex and was thoroughly dissapointed. The small Aoe, the missiles passing through enemies without damaging them (no punch through), the bad homing capability which doesn't seem to work very well when enemies are close, the fact i had to aim above enemy heads so that the missiles could better lock onto their target and that it takes heavy investment to make it viable , have made this weapon not fun at all.

I even saw the missiles deflect on enemies, as if they had hit a wall, without even scratching them let alone kill them. I don't know if the very low accuracy of the weapon affects its homing capabilities but the weapon is bad and if i were to change something i would give it a larger Aoe and better accuracy/more responsive homing capability. All in all good concept but bad execution.

I like the weapon, I have like 7 formas on it and it's a beast. The weapon works best at ranges 15+. Using the weapon's normal fire mode at less than 15 meters won't activate the homing projectiles and you'll just shoot confetti. However, if you use the second fire mode, it is lethal as it has 0.5 punch through(which is not a lot but it's enough). The homing projectiles are a bit lazy, yes. It's an "auxiliary" weapon, as it cannot clear rooms levels 130+. I use reload and fire rate mods to increase it's viability and effectiveness to keep those sweet statuses up. 

2 hours ago, GenryusaiYamamoto13 said:

I like the weapon, I have like 7 formas on it and it's a beast. The weapon works best at ranges 15+. Using the weapon's normal fire mode at less than 15 meters won't activate the homing projectiles and you'll just shoot confetti. However, if you use the second fire mode, it is lethal as it has 0.5 punch through(which is not a lot but it's enough). The homing projectiles are a bit lazy, yes. It's an "auxiliary" weapon, as it cannot clear rooms levels 130+. I use reload and fire rate mods to increase it's viability and effectiveness to keep those sweet statuses up. 

When the enemies are close the projectiles,more often than not, literally pass through them without damaging them. This weapon needs to be fixed/looked at by DE.

34 minutes ago, Yperkeimenos said:

When the enemies are close the projectiles,more often than not, literally pass through them without damaging them. This weapon needs to be fixed/looked at by DE.

No idea what you're talking about my friend. My Cyanex works perfectly. Perhaps it's a bug that occurs just for you(and maybe other people) or something like you say. They should really start working on fixing/patching the game more instead of adding new content. 

2 hours ago, Yperkeimenos said:

Even I don't know what you are talking about. My Cyanex works just fine for me.