Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Playstation Connection and Payment Issues

(PSN)Mr_hurtyou

So, yesterday. A majority of PS4 players couldn't log into Warframe no matter what. Took them around one day to actually fix this issue. New problem. Nearly everyone who bought something Warframe related, like platinum, a prime pack, etc, has not received their purchases. Including me. Can we get a fix for this, or was everyone really just scammed yesterday.

Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere, but I needed to manually check for and install system update 7.51 just now to be able to log in to Warframe.

Wasn't seeing any other issues with PSN or other games...weird stuff...

Edited by (PS4)Elvenbane

48 minutes ago, (PS4)OverYami said:

So, yesterday. A majority of PS4 players couldn't log into Warframe no matter what. Took them around one day to actually fix this issue. New problem. Nearly everyone who bought something Warframe related, like platinum, a prime pack, etc, has not received their purchases. Including me. Can we get a fix for this, or was everyone really just scammed yesterday.

this is really a disgusting response. did you really just make an account to accuse them of scamming people?

1 hour ago, (PS4)OverYami said:

I take it you didn't read the recommended post.

Basically what warframe did was do a semi solve giving us the ability to log in and play until they can fix the bigger issue like that one guy said we just gonna have to way till the mega fix and then everything should hit like payday  love yall and also this just speculation 

-the boov

I was able to log on today.  Nothing was missing. The last console warframe purchase i made was trinities unvault like a week a ago? No problems there.

I can't say i was scammed. Just annoyed with ehatever was happening last night.

Console plat packs are a rip off. Not worth buying. Inly the pas and unvaults are worth the real money for what we get.

Save your plat for slots, potatoes, and tennogen.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

7 hours ago, (PS4)SirColony said:

I just bought the new digital pack 2020 tennocon, my money gone already, but didn't get the new pack, no platinum nothing at all, i need my money back or fix it now 

Hi man 1st time having issues, have been like 4 years hard-core player and I have done some purchases here and there but they (Sony and DE) have ever fail to deliver, please need ASAP help, don't make me look bad at you people!!!

On 2020-06-03 at 6:09 PM, (PS4)Mr_hurtyou said:

Purchased the empyrean pack for $30 off the ps store and didnt receive anything. Restarted game and now it's saying "there was a problem communicating with the ps network" and on the initial start screen it's stating that i require a warframe account in order to play, in turn being unable to even get back in. 

The same thing happened to me this morning. I purchased the Empyrean pack for $30 from the ps store. And after I logged in I didn’t have any of the items that came with the pack.