The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Codex scans

MaiNeym

Le 12/09/2022 à 01:25, Memorii a dit :

Is this not working anymore? I've been trying to get the Jackal Eximus Scans this way--I do the "Crush the Cult" Narmer Bounty from Fortuna, get to the "Defend and Capture Containers" bounty stage, and kill enemies. But having done three 20-ish minute attempts so far, it doesn't seem like the Narmer Corpus enemies deploy their alert pylons anymore, so the alert level never goes up at all.

It's the same for me, narmer corpus dont deploy alerts pylons. I lose the bountie and right after that some terra corpus came and deployed a alert pylon. I think that now you can't make the jackal eximus appear with this method.

Edited by Momoque2

Vallis Narmer bounties seem broken for the Corpus enemies still, the only times I've seen the alert level increase is during the spy (after triggering the alarm) and exterminate objectives and that's because it starts at alert level 2 and starts decreasing almost immediately. From my brief but recent experience with this it makes scanning prod crewman harder because they only spawn on alert level 1+, leech/mine/shield ospreys seem to be rarer than prod crewman and may only be alert level 2+ (so nearly impossible) and geminex and glaxion MOAs either impossible (if they're exclusively alert 3+) or with such low spawn rates that they're practically impossible unless they are spawned initially. I was once able to conclude a bounty at Central Maintenance and start the defense objective for the bounty guy to appear which did actually raise the alert level and kept spawning narmer for about a minute longer before they were inevitably replaced by standard Terra counterparts. I haven't seen a different bounty other than Crush the Cult on Vallis either so I can't get scans for the Jailer. 

On another note, can anyone explain the Ore Gaze solution for The Raptor (not having luck with Nova's Wormhole) and can anyone confirm Jugulus Eximus is appearing post eximus rework, seems like eximus spawns have been changed for Deimos bounties to the point that stalling doesn't work and maybe only the endless bounty works.

12 hours ago, Zerawolf said:

Hi Someone find something in jupiter archon mission. I try to find confor dropship narmer (if they are not the condor dropship in narmer orbvallis bounty maybe in jupiter ) ?

are you saying there are narmer condor drop ships?

1 hour ago, Jivy said:

are you saying there are narmer condor drop ships?

I think it's more of a speculative question, that since there are narmer enemies on Jupiter, theoretically a Narmer Condor Dropship could exist. I have my doubts about this, at least for this archon hunt.

1. Despite being on the famous Anake capture node, the narmer rescue does not take place in an open air tileset variation and neither does the assassination.
  2. Afaik the Jupiter interception doesn't spawn dropships either.
  3. Even if it could spawn, it might confirm the existence of it elsewhere but it could still be a bugged codex entry (that is unless we are wrong about that undiscovered entry).
  4. I've had issues with scans not tracking or counting consistently (unsure if that's a helios issue) with the Archon hunts, like with the prod crewman, so I wouldn't put it past DE for it to not track correctly, if true (again)

We may have to wait a few weeks for Nira to appear again and for hopefully different missions to be able to confirm this.

Edited by (PSN)F0rsak3n_Fruit
Added an additional thought at the end
  • Like 1

On 2022-09-20 at 3:40 PM, Momoque2 said:

@MailNeym the shrapnel mine ave a codex entry

Thanks, removed it.

On 2022-09-30 at 1:48 PM, Jivy said:

I'm curious, should we make a discord just for the topic of broken codex scans i wonder?

think it would be better than this old thread @MaiNeym

I've actually been thinking of comparing the wikipage, and update/organize if necessary once I feel better. A wikipage is better suited imo where everyone can update. And also readily accessible for DE support (which discord would be an extra step). 
Some users already added most of the bugs in the notes on the codex wikipage: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Codex#Notes

This bugreport was an attempt to bring some attention to it. But has grown more than I care about at the moment, and it was never my intention to be the gatekeeper. 

4 hours ago, MaiNeym said:

I've actually been thinking of comparing the wikipage, and update/organize if necessary once I feel better. A wikipage is better suited imo where everyone can update. And also readily accessible for DE support (which discord would be an extra step). 
Some users already added most of the bugs in the notes on the codex wikipage: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Codex#Notes

This bugreport was an attempt to bring some attention to it. But has grown more than I care about at the moment, and it was never my intention to be the gatekeeper. 

So no discord? :(

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Jivy said:

Kahl spectre and his brothers don't show up in the codex

Fyi, I'm no longer updating this list.

You can still comment if you think DE will see it here, make your own bug list, Or add it to the wiki (that's where I intend to update the codex problems I find myself from now on.)
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Codex#Complications

Spoiler

It's likely someone else will change/improve the layout later. But currently you can add things yourself as followed:
(I sorted them alphabetically, so add inbetween the right names.)

For missing codex entries:
sVbD8UF.png

For bugs & old enemies:iuinmxt.png

Check the preview before saving the changes.
But you can always click the 3 dots in the upper right > history > and "undo" your changes if you made a mistake.

Edited by MaiNeym
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Momoque2 said:

Just for info, for people who read this thread, the gyre roller sentry spawn now

Although, somewhat amusingly, they also added a Exo Roller Sentry that's scanable, but  isn't in the codexl.

• Like 1

Info concerning  the molted cask. I found  a molted cask today and i've try some test on it.

My results are:
1. Golden Instinct dont detect Molted cask
2. The air support charge of the parallax dont detect molted cask
3. The only thing that detect molted cask are the light kid in the zariman.

In the first picture i used Golden Insinct and you can see that it says "Area is Barren"

In the second picture you can see ordis speaking  its after you use a air support(you can only see the name because i took the picture a little to, fast)
And the Third picture is the result of the air support charge of the parallax
1679051129-warframe0795.jpg1679051134-warframe0796.jpg1679051138-warframe0797.jpg

Edited by Momoque2
  • Like 6