The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Codex scans

MaiNeym

On 2024-05-08 at 5:54 AM, Dawnattion said:

Do vitriol necramites spawn at all atm? I've spent so many hours looking for them in deep archemedia disruption and i haven't found a single one.

I've only seen them in Deep Archimedia (but I don't exactly do a lot of random missions since I have basically everything).  I haven't studied it in detail, but the number varies a lot, some runs Helios only tagged 1, other runs it got as many as 8.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HazelMeade said:

I've only seen them in Deep Archimedia (but I don't exactly do a lot of random missions since I have basically everything).  I haven't studied it in detail, but the number varies a lot, some runs Helios only tagged 1, other runs it got as many as 8.

They spawn in the Elite Deep Archimedea (not sure about the basic Deep Archimedea), especially in Alchemy and Disruption, also Mirror Defense. On average, you could find one every five minutes, but only in large rooms after environmental decorations are shattered. Each one must despawn before the next one appears, so it takes a while. Helios does scan them. To complete my scans, I had to rerun my EDA a few times without modifiers. 

• Like 1

Le 31/05/2024 à 08:22, VibingCat a dit :

They spawn in the Elite Deep Archimedea (not sure about the basic Deep Archimedea), especially in Alchemy and Disruption, also Mirror Defense. On average, you could find one every five minutes, but only in large rooms after environmental decorations are shattered. Each one must despawn before the next one appears, so it takes a while. Helios does scan them. To complete my scans, I had to rerun my EDA a few times without modifiers. 

They only spawn in the Deep Archimedea  normal and Elite. They spawn in alchemy when you need to destroy the canister and they spawn any time in disruption. Idk for mirror defense.

• Like 1

Yes, i maxed the scans and the easiest way was to just go mission 2 in elite deep archimedia. I found them almost exclusively there and never on mission 1 and super rarely on mission 3. At that time, it was a survival and i found 8 in 1 mission but there surely would be more. I got a lot of double scans too. So, my advice for scanning them is running mission 2 and looking through the scanner all the time.

32 minutes ago, MasterKT said:

I'm trying to find orokin spectators from lua spy mission (A and B). Only find eximus version, what happen to regular one?

Take the Ballistica Prime if thats the case.. " Killing an enemy with a charged shot creates their ghosts "   these ghost are normal variants you can scan

• Like 3

On 2024-06-05 at 4:07 PM, -AncientWarrior- said:

Take the Ballistica Prime if thats the case.. " Killing an enemy with a charged shot creates their ghosts "   these ghost are normal variants you can scan

thanks, I was able to finish the scans. Also randomly found rare reinforcement orokin container at end of puzzle (A)

• 2 weeks later...

NEW ENTRIES:

HELLION EXIMUS: Kuva, Frontier, Drekar
TUSK ROLLER EXIMUS

Along with something I've not been able to decipher between juna sap comba eximus and juno shield osprey. Feel free to add your thoughts or findings.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crystal58 said:

NEW ENTRIES:

TUSK ROLLER EXIMUS

Along with something I've not been able to decipher between juna sap comba eximus and juno shield osprey. Feel free to add your thoughts or findings.

Juno Sapper Moa is the one between the Juno Sap Comba Eximus and the Juno Shield Osprey. I found it in the new Ascension mission for the operation.

IYaFaWS_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

Edited by DomenicoPucci
  • Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, Crystal58 a dit :

NEW ENTRIES:

TUSK ROLLER EXIMUS

any specific mission to find them ?

So after  some search, I found some of the new ennemies.
Vapos Shockwave Moa Eximus : Carme on Jupiter in normal
Drekar Hellion Eximus ; Umbriel on Uranus, was a volatiles motes alert
Kuva Hellion Eximus: Tamu or Pago on Kuve Fortress in normal

Edited by Momoque2
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Momoque2 said:

So after  some search, I found some of the new ennemies.
Vapos Shockwave Moa Eximus : Carme on Jupiter in normal
Drekar Hellion Eximus ; Umbriel on Uranus, was a volatiles motes alert
Kuva Hellion Eximus: Tamu or Pago on Kuve Fortress in normal

Great thanks for the map directions that really helps :)

Also, for the tusk roller eximus, it's like any other open world eximus. Find one in an invite only session, invite a friend, then leave the squad and rejoin to rescan until it's completed.

5 minutes ago, Crystal58 said:

Also, for the tusk roller eximus, it's like any other open world eximus. Find one in an invite only session, invite a friend, then leave the squad and rejoin to rescan until it's completed.

Did you find one just now?

23 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Frontier Hellion Exi - found in Lua Crossfire Exterminate 3 in 1 mission

I did 1 hour and 45 minutes of the Interception on Earth for mine xD.

34 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Found one great not as hard as I thought they'd be

Yeah I finished all these scans already from this update. Not that bad. Still waiting for Deimos entries to be fixed and bugged/duplicate New War/Narmer stuff removed.