Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Joke-a-Thon Contest [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

I suck at jokes, but here's one banter I can think of:

[Preferred use, after exiting Operator customization]

"Operator, you look (glitch start) better now (glitch end) even more beautiful, as always!"

I hope we get newer Operator voices as well.

My relationship with cephalon suda was like a argon crystal it only last 24 hours ''GLITCH STARTS'' COME BACK TO ME SUDA ''GLITCH ENDS'' sorry operator did you hear something?

Edited by yoden666

Operator, Ordis would like to tell you... Simaris recommends that I be Eternal Steward of the sanctuary, if I were there I would've made changes like- MAKE IT A FREE FOR ALL- adding more securit- DEATH- to the place to- MAKE IT A GAME FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT- ensure safety. I assure you I have a few bugs in my system. Just a few...

Operator, I might have came up with a pun *static, evil voice* YOU'LL LOVE IT TO DE- *static, normal voice* okay... Um... argons, argone? *Static, evil voice* LIKE THE CORPUS WHEN YOU TURN THEM INTO CORPSES

(I allow edits, if anything should be edited after you chose my submission, if that'll be fine with you, creators of Warframe)

Edited by (XB1)Tochi3423

Since there are so many argon jokes (hilarious i love them) here’s another one 😉

~ After logging in ~

Operator! Quick!! Hurry!!! Oh ... wait.. nevermind the crystals argon ... ha ha ha 

(I love his typical ha ha 😄 

maybe without the „quick“ before the „hurry“ this is completely up to you guys 🙂 )

Edited by DieNachteule
I wrote nevermind wrong... german autocorrect on the Smartphone :‘D