Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven slivers.

Luciole77

I collected enough relics from the kuva lichs update and I’ve already collected all the weapons and some that I like the most in 60% of some element. It turns out that I no longer intend to touch the liches and I'm starting to run out of relics to collect riven slivers. I know that there are relics through the kuva alerts but it is a place that I don’t go as often. There should be more options for getting riven slivers. Railjack has but it is not viable due to the very low probability of coming at the end of the mission. I would very much like DE to place these fragments on other missions such as arbitration or kuva survival or even nightwave.

6 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

They also drop in high level version of Jackal, if it happens to be a Sortie boss

i know. But...its not everyday we go there....and the drop is way too low...and wait for a sortie with jackal? non sense...

Edited by Luciole77

25 minutes ago, Richeatue said:

I'm hoping they add these as a reward to hard mode, that would def make it worth playing.

Well looks like they're not going to have any actual good rewards in hard mode, just cosmetics -_- scratch that

I'm hoping they just didn't mention all of the rewards yet

Edited by Richeatue

10 minutes ago, Richeatue said:

Well looks like they're not going to have any actual good rewards in hard mode, just cosmetics -_- scratch that

I'm hoping they just didn't mention all of the rewards yet

yeah....i hope. If not...will be another conclave 2.0

Honestly I'm in 2 minds on riven slivers... on the one hand they're an ok reward but on the other hand I'm a bit fed up of having to keep shelling out 60 plat for 3 more slots because rivens are seen as 'end game' rewards by DE and keep getting stuck as the rewards.   I wouldn't mind if DE increased the base number for us when they increase the capacity (if only DE hadn't have gone totally rng on them, storage wouldn't be so 'expensive'....) but nope it's plat only increase.   I'm not even heavily collecting and only keeping the 'useful' ones but you soon start running out of space and basically need to buy more to continue with things like sorties...

Yes I know it's 'only' 60 plat each time (it's actually 2700 plat if you max them out to 150...) and it's relatively easy to get from trade but it still doesn't change the fact that I'm basically 'paying' to be able to use my 'end game' reward.... 

So you could say I'd rather have something other than rivens or riven slivers as a reward these days, even more so with my 'good rivens' (not paid for them luckily) seemingly being on the nerf list when they get adjusted.... hell I'd rather have riven slivers give me riven slots over actual rivens, they seem easy enough to come by other ways imo.

Edited by LSG501