Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm having a problem with Equinox's Maim ability

(XBOX)Av0q3do

Question

So this has been happening for sometime and I decided to take it to the forums, so while Maim is active it should deal bleed proc but it's not, I tap it off to do the proc wave and still no status symbol. Is anyone else having this problem and can someone help me figure out how to fix it?

6 answers to this question

14 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Because if so, then it sounds like you've been mixing up the Day / Night forms, and were using Mend all along 😛
(By default, Day form's main color is dark blue while Night is white.)

I'm so dumb, I thought that the white was day and black was night. Thanks for the help.

Maim does not do a bleed proc; it deals a small amount of Slash damage to enemy units as they enter its radius.

Edit: actually, maybe I'm wrong.  i looked up the wiki page and it does say Slash proc.  Perhaps the proc is so weak that it isn't dealing any damage?  The Slash damage is barely even a cherry atop the Maim cake.

Edited by (PS4)Unstar
because i'm probably wrong

2 hours ago, (XB1)AgentProDoge306 said:

I tap it off to do the proc wave

That's not a thing, unleashing the stored damage, well, does damage (Slash damage even), but doesn't force a proc like the initial activation.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Equinox/Abilities

2 hours ago, (XB1)AgentProDoge306 said:

while Maim is active it should deal bleed proc but it's not

To clarify, are you seeing no Slash procs at all?
And does ending your 4th deal no damage?

Because if so, then it sounds like you've been mixing up the Day / Night forms, and were using Mend all along 😛
(By default, Day form's main color is dark blue while Night is white.)

16 hours ago, (PS4)Unstar said:

Maim does not do a bleed proc; it deals a small amount of Slash damage to enemy units as they enter its radius.

Edit: actually, maybe I'm wrong.  i looked up the wiki page and it does say Slash proc.  Perhaps the proc is so weak that it isn't dealing any damage?  The Slash damage is barely even a cherry atop the Maim cake.

It says it deals bleed proc but it deals slash for some odd reaosn.