Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Prepare to be hammered in your reproductive organs"

DE, wanna explain?

Honestly a hilarious surprise after wrecking the new Jackal for the 50th time for fun.

To go into detail, a weird corpus enemy (who I assume to have to do with the Deadlock Protocol) appears in the recently reworked tileset, and that is one of the lines he says. It's just something funny I thought I'd share.

4 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

That was one of your converted liches popping in to help out.  One of his better lines.

Are you sure? It looked like it was one of those weird corpus enemies which appear with a target in the new tileset, though it did sound like something one of my converted liches would say. Guess I missed them appearing and only heard their hilarious quote.

14 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

Are you sure? It looked like it was one of those weird corpus enemies which appear with a target in the new tileset, though it did sound like something one of my converted liches would say. Guess I missed them appearing and only heard their hilarious quote.

Probably both the treasurer and lich spawned at the same time so the lich quote played when the corpus dude was supposed to talk. It happens sometimes

1 minute ago, 0_The_F00l said:

thats a male lich support.

Liches appear a few minutes after you or a team member has been killed.

Thanks. I did use Volt and die twice since he had no enemies to overshield from and I decided to do a really awesome thing and run with the lasers rather than jump/hover/wall latch above them. I wasn't perfect, and I died twice, but it was still awesome.

Archived