The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo (Inaros) haters return!!

6 hours ago, Nehra96 said:

Only a fool cares about what other people think of him and his fun. 

No I don't, at least not me personally,

I do care if your fun is causing some detrimental effects on me though, but if it's pub there should be no expectations at all. 

1 hour ago, 0_The_F00l said:

No I don't, at least not me personally,

I do care if your fun is causing some detrimental effects on me though, but if it's pub there should be no expectations at all. 

No expectations? true, but if you are nuking the map and so i have nothing to do, i can safely say "Okay team, take 5-10 min break [insert nuker frame] is going to do the mission for us" And no one should have anything to complain about. They always do but that is no suprise. I mean, you got more enemies as you obviously wanted, why should i pretend like i can participate in the mission?

I wonder, is it better if i just gather all the materials than just standing there? What is the difference? Not like it gives you more materials. Or is it not as funny if you can't think "they try to participate but can't, my DPS is too strong!"?

40 minutes ago, (PS4)Yggranya said:

No expectations? true, but if you are nuking the map and so i have nothing to do, i can safely say "Okay team, take 5-10 min break [insert nuker frame] is going to do the mission for us" And no one should have anything to complain about. They always do but that is no suprise. I mean, you got more enemies as you obviously wanted, why should i pretend like i can participate in the mission?

I wonder, is it better if i just gather all the materials than just standing there? What is the difference? Not like it gives you more materials. Or is it not as funny if you can't think "they try to participate but can't, my DPS is too strong!"?

Let me repeat : no expectations in pub not even the fact that you can actually move a step. 

12 hours ago, (XB1)Primus Patronum said:

Not gloating, just trying to figure out how my frame is slowing the game down when stats say different. I guess I should do some proper timing and compare some science stuff.

Sand tornado makes enemies fly off aka increase time to kill. I would straight up afk in your missions tbh if you kept spaming sandboi's sand tornado. At least just use his 1 and 4 like any normal player lol.

Ok, found out something. In the first ten waves, my Inaros Prime, especially with the way I built him, can wipe out low levels very quickly. Yes, enemies fly around and become hard for anyone else to kill (unless they have AoE weapons/abilities that can link in). However, I'm throwing the enemies into walls and obstacles so often, I'm causing impact damage. If I get a speed buff from Volt or Wisp, this effect increases dramatically.

Once I get above ten waves, this effect is much more difficult to perform. The tornado becomes a means of sewing chaos into a mobbing crowd, buying time while the enemies pick themselves up, before initiating a new strategy to deal with the previously-overwhelming mob. In short, it's a method of distraction to enable a flanking manoeuvre, not designed to kill. 

When working WITH other frames such as Excalibur Umbra, Saryn, Vauban, Protea... Inaros can be a welcome addition to the chaos. 

I suppose there's a 'chaos' class of Warframe now? Never thought of it that way before.

Anyway, yes, after ten waves, Inaros should be used as a gating mechanism, or a 'tap' turning on and off to help as a tank and crowd control.

This right here is another reason to use a public Hydron session; to figure out and learn how to refine the use of a Warframe and improve control in a variety of unexpected scenarios. 

Still, to moan about slowing down a Hydron session whenever there's a tornado, while I did learn something from the complaints after all, there must be a nicer way to educate? 😛

33 minutes ago, (XB1)Primus Patronum said:

Ok, found out something. In the first ten waves, my Inaros Prime, especially with the way I built him, can wipe out low levels very quickly. Yes, enemies fly around and become hard for anyone else to kill (unless they have AoE weapons/abilities that can link in). However, I'm throwing the enemies into walls and obstacles so often, I'm causing impact damage. If I get a speed buff from Volt or Wisp, this effect increases dramatically.

Once I get above ten waves, this effect is much more difficult to perform. The tornado becomes a means of sewing chaos into a mobbing crowd, buying time while the enemies pick themselves up, before initiating a new strategy to deal with the previously-overwhelming mob. In short, it's a method of distraction to enable a flanking manoeuvre, not designed to kill. 

When working WITH other frames such as Excalibur Umbra, Saryn, Vauban, Protea... Inaros can be a welcome addition to the chaos. 

I suppose there's a 'chaos' class of Warframe now? Never thought of it that way before.

Anyway, yes, after ten waves, Inaros should be used as a gating mechanism, or a 'tap' turning on and off to help as a tank and crowd control.

This right here is another reason to use a public Hydron session; to figure out and learn how to refine the use of a Warframe and improve control in a variety of unexpected scenarios. 

Still, to moan about slowing down a Hydron session whenever there's a tornado, while I did learn something from the complaints after all, there must be a nicer way to educate? 😛

I mean you did learn. No need to be nice about it lol

14 hours ago, (XB1)Primus Patronum said:

I'm being yelled at for using Inaros' third.

The whining increases when there are 3 Inaroses on the map.

Apparently it's slowing down Hydron mobs (and yet, according to the stats, I'm doing most of the kills and damage). Personally, I'm not noticing a change of pace, so whatever they're moaning about I'm not too sure. 

It was the same with Limbo. I can understand why his Stasis-Cataclysm can slow down a mission, but I turn it off and on like a tap to keep things flowing nicely and try to keep it small for Hydron purposes. (And people still whine about Limbo being on the map anyway, so ... *shrug* )

Overall, who cares who brings what to Hydron to a public? That's the nature of a public random session.

Anyway. I'm having fun with him. Nice Prime! 🙂

Once I opened Alerts and Void Fissures, I was able to PuG a full loadout in 10 to 20 mins. Hydron is just too damn slow, for me.

As far as the poor attitudes are concerned, I put the blame on content creators. Most (if not all) are bias as all hell, and that pours out of their followers. Just place them on "ignore", so you'll never have to deal with them again.

People do care, actually. Since you don't receive any meaningful experience until after wave 10, players want the fastest loadouts possible.

6 hours ago, kgabor said:

This is especially funny, considering Nova nukes are really strong now, with Antimatter being able to be sent through portals.

If the teammates would have been pros and told that instead of yelling the Nova could have just switched to using those instead of MP, probably outdamaging them in the process, because Hydron is small and setting up three portals and sending Antimatter through them would nuke just about everything.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who uses Anti-matter when playing Nova... I hardly if ever seen anyone else (outside of youtubers) use the ability, prime and portal are literally the only abilities I see other Nova players use.. Granted Antimatter can be a bit fickle to use and can be exceptionally slow to do damage on normal mode when everyone has meleed everything to death, so I can see why some people don't use it often, if ever... That aside about half of the Nova's I'm grouped with I don't even see them use Null Star, so much so I just wonder just how many people actually know how to use Nova to full potential!

5 hours ago, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

Sounds like everyone is doing the right thing. Slow novas are pretty bad for hydron. You really have to be with a bad team for the crypod to be in any sort of danger even with everyone leveling stuff.

It most often happens when a new Prime has been released, such as literally earlier today... Three lvl 1 Inaros Primes with a Speed Nova, and the crypod was down to ~60% health (not counting the shield portion of it) on round 1! It lost another third of the health bar on round 2.  All it proves to me is Speed Novas don't pay attention to the rest of the group, I've still no idea how it made it to round 5 without going boom, but I left asap.. For some reason I head emptied out half the mods on my Zaw... so that didn't help. I don't remember the make up of the two groups I've actually failed on Hydron on cause it was a very long time ago well before the Banshee Nerf...

Archived