Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*Pretty* Companions Contest ! Platinum Prize !!

1st-1

Hey there ! i'm doing a new contest, things are simple, put up to 3 screenshots (random mission screenshots, captura, etc) of your favorite companion : Kavat, Moa, Kubrow, i don't include sentinels because.. they'll clearly loose the contest for me.. the top 6 cutest (to my eyes), will win !

Prize : 150 platinum for the 1st and 2nd, 125 for the 3rd and 4th, 100 for the 5th and 6th winners ! for a total of 750 platinum

Rules
- Only one application per participant
- 3 screenshot max. of the SAME companion (Kavat OR Moa OR Kubrow)
- If you post more than one screenshot of your companion, do it all in the same post.
- You are allowed to edit your participation until the end of the contest !

The winners will be selected by.. ME ! 😄 so yes, its totally subjective (because beauty is..) so.. just post what you think is the cutest/prettiest 😉

If we reach "a lot" of participations, i will probably increase the prize 💲💲

Contest will END Tuesday July 21 at 8pm (in france :P)

To your screenshot people !! 😄

Sorry for typo, french dude here 😛

I hate you -.- Its so hard to choose between pets to show T____T

Ok,here we go: this will be Laska as cat for contest:

Спойлер

BxwIHVg.png

And this will be just a my lovely Red Prisma Doggo Fatty   NOT for contest, i just want to show him too :C

Спойлер

rPL6dlJ.png

Introducing my Kubrow, Puck (XVI)

Puck is a hefty Sunika kubrow with the rare lotus fur pattern who loves roller floofs. He's my companion on mostly every mission - Especially capture and disruption, since Sunikas pin targets down for easy capturing

Spoiler

3C8C40D469BB436BA79F3F7093C304674C69E524

Puck is pretty close to max size, here he is with an Excalibur for scale (pic might be misleading but he's around shoulder height minus the ears)

9F3D6DA5FAFAA230C28F931BC044B199A1AFCFC3

Despite his chonky appearance, he can zoom at great speeds

76B546AB99692216E2F78CD263404F856FD6861D

I actually wanted a pic of Puck playing with a roller floof in my orbiteer but managed only to get blurry screens that would make a bigfoot photo seem clear, so have some scritches instead

15 минут назад, Bryuf сказал:

Introducing my Kubrow, Puck (XVI)

Puck is a hefty Sunika kubrow with the rare lotus fur pattern who loves roller floofs. He's my companion on mostly every mission - Especially capture and disruption, since Sunikas pin targets down for easy capturing

Скрыть контент

3C8C40D469BB436BA79F3F7093C304674C69E524

Puck is pretty close to max size, here he is with an Excalibur for scale (pic might be misleading but he's around shoulder height minus the ears)

9F3D6DA5FAFAA230C28F931BC044B199A1AFCFC3

Despite his chonky appearance, he can zoom at great speeds

76B546AB99692216E2F78CD263404F856FD6861D

I actually wanted a pic of Puck playing with a roller floof in my orbiteer but managed only to get blurry screens that would make a bigfoot photo seem clear, so have some scritches instead

Lol, he looks like a chunky knight,i dunno 😄 i like this

I'll take some pics of my kavat later and post them, maybe I'll throw in some pics of my real cat while I'm at it (just for funsies and reference). 

I don't expect to win nor need the platinum, and my setup is pretty plain, but I want to share my floof anyways because he's muh baby. He is designed to look as much like my real life kitty cat as possible, and he shares the same name, Casper, my friendly little ghost kitty. I'll get some good pics of him either tonight or tomorrow. 

There aren't enough entries though. I'm surprised where are all the floof pics at? Come on people share your pets! I want to see the cuddly wuddliness. 

Maybe if you edited the title to specifically state there are platinum prizes more people will post? Idk. 

8 часов назад, Tesseract7777 сказал:

I'll take some pics of my kavat later and post them, maybe I'll throw in some pics of my real cat while I'm at it (just for funsies and reference). 

I don't expect to win nor need the platinum, and my setup is pretty plain, but I want to share my floof anyways because he's muh baby. He is designed to look as much like my real life kitty cat as possible, and he shares the same name, Casper, my friendly little ghost kitty. I'll get some good pics of him either tonight or tomorrow. 

There aren't enough entries though. I'm surprised where are all the floof pics at? Come on people share your pets! I want to see the cuddly wuddliness. 

Maybe if you edited the title to specifically state there are platinum prizes more people will post? Idk. 

ye, i guess the title may confuse some people) 

upd : oh, im dumb, its already updated 😄 dumbdumb

il y a une heure, HeartPurity a dit :

oh I like this kind of cute contest, when can we have orbiter contest too? 🤗

Well, if we've enough participations for this one, i will probably do one for orbiters ^^ i just want to be sure that people are interested by smthg like that, the first i did wasn't rly.. interesting it seems 😞

2 hours ago, 1st-1 said:

Well, if we've enough participations for this one, i will probably do one for orbiters ^^ i just want to be sure that people are interested by smthg like that, the first i did wasn't rly.. interesting it seems 😞

cool it can be something like take 3 screenshots of your prettiest orbiter section. XD

What a nice idea !

I'm gonna submit Ophelia, my first Kavat ever and forever my favourite ❤️

I have been a breeder and made or traded many beautiful kavats, some of which I kept and I love, but Ophelia was my first and to my eyes she will always be the prettiest.

She is the companion I bring with me 99% of the time.

Spoiler

Warframe0767.jpg20200718210435-1.jpg
20200718210451-1.jpg

Archived