Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Skin Deluxe

Realiza

Hello
In this Concept Art, it shows that the Hydroid Skin has a Fish Effect
I wonder if this will come as an ephemera
If this was not planned, I would like to leave this as an idea for an additional item in your Deluxe package

7jo1qxg.jpg

If you see the history of how skins change from concepts to reality you'll quickly realize this is hardly the first case.

See Nova Atomica, Harrow's deluxe, and most other skins. They all look awesome on paper, they all have these flashy aspects to them. Sadly, the reality of the machine that will have to run these skins dictates otherwise. An ephemera would sure be a nice alternative - even better than having it as part of the syandana since you can equip it on all frames regardless of the long coat aesthetic. 

It is why I never go back and check DL skins, in order to not be faced with "what could have been". That said, Hydroid DL looks dope among dopest, and I'll definetly buy the whole bundle - something I've only done with Nova Atomica. Still wish the "long" coat was longer... On the showcase it only went as far as the lower back... 😞 Maybe not fish, but at least make it go deeper... Knee-deep or ankle-deep...

35 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

If you see the history of how skins change from concepts to reality you'll quickly realize this is hardly the first case.

Yes, I am aware that there are many changes from Concep Art to the final work ...
I'm a fan of Skins Deluxes ...
And I would like this to be an Ephemera because I could equip it at Ivara too

We'll have to see. So far it's a Hydroid only attachment. I'm hopeful to see the fish ephemera, longer water for the coat (it's too short as of now, while concept reaches at least to its knees), and shortening the "shin armor" it has. It looks too long and kinda off in the in game model compared to the art (Maybe take away a third of it and it'd look better, or increasing the yellow part to match the concept. Concept proportions are more "square", while model is more "rectangle").

I also hope we get to see that canister as a room decor, please, hand included, would fit the Hydroid lore, with the undertow ability. Keeping an unlucky enemy in an undertowed canister

26 minutes ago, Quir0 said:

We'll have to see. So far it's a Hydroid only attachment. I'm hopeful to see the fish ephemera, longer water for the coat (it's too short as of now, while concept reaches at least to its knees), and shortening the "shin armor" it has. It looks too long and kinda off in the in game model compared to the art (Maybe take away a third of it and it'd look better, or increasing the yellow part to match the concept. Concept proportions are more "square", while model is more "rectangle").

I also hope we get to see that canister as a room decor, please, hand included, would fit the Hydroid lore, with the undertow ability. Keeping an unlucky enemy in an undertowed canister

Yes ... I think maybe the problem is the size of the legs too ... In conceptual art they look smaller ...
And your cover, really needs to have its size increased ...
In her ingame demo, I can barely see her, when I'm looking at the Hydroid from the front ...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived