Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Livestream #16!

[DE]Rebecca

Lots of info. Lots of goofing around.

Seeing forward to the choosing side event.

About the Berzerker Frame. She has Ember's clawed feet eh? Actualy looking at the physical appearance as a whole she doesn't look any buffer than Ember either. I said it before, i said it again Ember looks like some tribal warrior, so i think nobody is to be blamed if they want to player her more like one. Heck, even Meggan does so.

As for Stealth, i recently thought about that they could perhaps give Stealth a special mode similar to Nightmare, where there are less but buffer enemies which take more damage from silent weapons and stealth attacks insta kill them. Also alerts which can be switched off and the map showing the enemies cones of view.

Edited by Othergrunty

Sweet, now I'll get to try out the mastery tests that weren't there yet when I was advancing?!

Also:

3c457477af.jpg

My reaction to Steve saying my question was good. That exact panel. *w* (Thank you too, Chris Hastings, for a fantastic webcomic.)

Edited by Eliard

Thank you for viewing Livestream #16, our first Friday Livestream!

We will have a Youtube link and summary shortly.

In the meantime, here is the Twitch link: http://www.twitch.tv/warframe/b/471304928

And P.S: Here is a highlight of the next event discussion http://www.twitch.tv/warframe/c/3104408!

I tried to watch it, but then you guys started talking about Pokémon and i started to go over ideas in my head about how to make Warframe more like Pokémon.. and then i saw something about a Wardex, and elements and oh my god i want to catch an Osprey.

At any rate.. i'm sad that i was unable to "attend" the livestream. That's the only chance i have at poking fun at Steve and upholding my Gore Guy title.. but alas, no amount of VPN hooping at work allowed me to watch a stream video at the office =(.

I think i'm going to quit my day job.

OH! On the topic of the tri-point reference between Slashing, Armor Piercing, and the base damage... 

ALL I could think of was Effort Value graphs in the latest Pokemon games...  Give it two more prongs: Elemental proc %, Ammo Capacity, and give each weapon a graph to illustrate this, 'n throw in something to where we can allocate X points to these prongs outside of mods, 'n suddenly we've got a new way to give each weapon flexibility.

That said, awesome job on the livestream, i'm sorry i've been away... I've been cheating on Warframe with Marvel Heroes... This game is more fun, so I came back.

Oh hey, you actually did ask my question. Dankeschon! 

Pretty happy with the answer myself, and I'm really looking forward to what kind of awesome stuff we will be able to do to make our weapon stronger if we like them a lot. 

But first, I'm really excited about the armor rework, can't wait to see the combine mechanic in action. 

You guys are infectiously cheerful. Well done.

Regarding the codex: In my opinion, it would be preferable to get the vital stats of an enemy on the first kill (or even different stats every x kills), then discover its reward items as they are dropped, without whatever system "data samples" implies. While it may be faster to use the "data samples" system to compile information, I'm sure the last thing players want is another market or blueprint "key" to gain access to functionality.

But it's early on, and my understanding of the finer points is severely limited. I might be assuming the worst. I invite you to impress me in its implementation.

Most everything else in the stream sounded great, however. I'm still desperately looking forward to the armor/damage overhaul, as I've been saying since you first announced it. I'm glad to hear you're taking the time to conceptualize it thoroughly and plan ahead. The violent, severely disruptive changes are those I enjoy the most. It's like learning to play a new game again for a while.

Finally, I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge the work on a melee combo system. Please let me play Warframe like Dynasty Warriors. No joke. All of my game money to you if you make this possible.

I was almost late to work because I was so excited listening to all the fun things that are coming... thanks again guys for another great stream.

As for the drinking while at work... I am so envious haha that's completely awesome! I've often pondered how much better work would be if I had a beer. Maybe I'd enjoy my job and be social for once! Going to start a petition, beer for EVERYONE while at work!

Thank you for caring so much about your community!

You're a true role model when it comes to communication and support, other companies should watch and learn from you.

Thank you again for your efforts and please keep up the good work!

I really like the idea of being able to put more than 10 mods on a frame. It would pay some of us back who had to forma frames 3 or more times b4 the aura system was in place, as well as promote more individual setups. Soo many cool niche mods, but you just cannot sacrifice precious slots for them...antitoxin, maglev, intruder lol j/k. Those halloween skins look F****** amazing, and great work on the concept art.  

Watching this on twitch for the first time just now.

To be honest, I've been finding it difficult to want to log on recently. Ember nerf/change kind of hit below the belt and it doesn't feel like there's really anything to do besides grind, craft, repeat.

This stream is heartening, however. I really like the philosophy behind the damage/stat rewrite, I think the concept lends itself to interesting gameplay, and meaningful loadout cusomization. I like the proposed changes to mission types. It sounds like all missions will be exciting instead of just survival and defense.

I'm up to the part where you guys are talking about Alad V, but based on what I've seen so far, I'm glad I got the GM pack, since it seems like Warframe will be significantly improved in the relatively near future.

In the meantime, best wishes from me :)

HEY PLZ, what I HAVE TO POSSIBLE DO to get a decent >>>TIER 3<<< loggin reward?????????

SERIOUSLY... PLZ it has >>>6 days on run getting the USELESS >>XP to weapons and armors<<

:,(

Tier 3 for godsake, REMOVE the damnit XP (XP i get playing the game all the day) put more FORMA, CATALYSER(blue potato) and REACTOR, it makes me real upset and sad, 6 ... moving to 7 now with XP on TIER 3 u_u

:,(

What you want from me to get anything DECENT??

(I am a Hunter, buyed a pack from you guys, please dont ignore me and pass right trough, please)

Obs.: my print are not working to post on forum :,(

Edited by KazeTheSorrow