Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 'which Side?' Megathread. With Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Gravefire

We here at Corpus Corp care about our employees, not only do we provide them with high-tech weapons and high wages, we also have utmost concerns about their health and safety, that is why we provide our facilities with top grade security cameras, laser doors, and to minimalize on-work casualties; We also provide our staff with powerful Fusion MOAs, Railgun MOAs, as well as Ospreys that will protect our valuable employees with protective shielding, and many, many more.

So join the ranks of Corpus today and work towards a better future, free of the chains, redtapes, and restrictions set by the fascist Grineer Empire. Fight for progress, Fight for a free market! Fight for SCIENCE!

warframe___corpustan_by_yuikami_da-d65g2

Otaku faction confirmed.  Our scorchers will purge you all with cleansing fire. 

Number 1 reason to join the Grineer. Corpus don't have Scorches to instaroast your sentinels.

We have laser's that have more power then your puny weapons that are outdated. Thus why you must trade us for Hynea's to even have a chance at the Tenno.

We have laser's that have more power then your puny weapons that are outdated. Thus why you must trade us for Hynea's to even have a chance at the Tenno.

With one Volt supporting the Grineer ranks, your entire army will vanish.

Although, with Novas on both sides, the only things left alive will be the Tenno....

mother_of_god_Half_Life_2_Lamp-s233x249-

That was Lotus' plan all along...

Although, with Novas on both sides, the only things left alive will be the Tenno....

With 1 Frost. Your whole army will be wiped out before volt got the true ship.

Unless its fleet of Raptors only... you may have trouble with that

Now that I think about it, I'm not quite sure how I feel about the Corpus' upper management skipping corners. Well, not so much skipping corners, as green-lighting poor ideas. I mean, ever notice how in Corpus ships the glass that's exposed to vacuum is really fragile, but all the internal glass is everything-proof? Even if it was just a typo on the order sheet, someone should have caught it before it all got installed. I swear, this company's going to hell in a hand basket.

But considering the fact that Lotus only communicates with its employees with prerecorded messages and a still image, and having no clear mission statement (and god forbid they actually give their employees a reason as to why they're performing a task), and that the Grineer have lousy facilities and are so poorly managed that they're entirely reliant on their chief competitor for almost everything, maybe Corpus isn't the worst company.

I guess I could start my own, but look at Stalker. Sure, they had a really solid start, but within the fiscal year they were a joke who's barely even acknowledged. I guess I'll just keep putting into my 401K and try to retire early.

1. Grinner Have Mak Gohae's as Grand Admiral

2. We have created the Ambulas, Sgt. Ner Anyo , Hyena, Jackal and The Raptor.

3. Money fools tons of credits to everyone ( you know you need dem Tenno Women)

4. We have Shields Ospery (Shields for everyone! Shields your shields with more shields)

5. We have already discovered Orokin Fusion Technology which means Fusion MoA's

Join Team Corpus Today!

Alternate 5 Reason to join

1. Derf Anyo

2. Derf Anyo

3. Derf Anyo

4. Derf Anyo

5. Derf Anyo

warframe__moa_racing_by_theloobster-d6a0

TO BATTLE

EXTERMINATE GRINNER EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE

Dat first reason... LOLZ.

Well, if siding with the Corpus means that the number of Grineer Napalm spawns will decrease, my Boltor is yours!!

Corpus weapons have travel time. Grineer weapons do not.

Haven't you seen those corpus guys spraying their guns and missing everything? They can't hit a running tenno for their lives. Grineer, on the other hand, can actually hit and keep shields from regenerating with their high-DPS weapons.