Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 'which Side?' Megathread. With Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Gravefire

Guys, think about this. Derf Anyo is a joke, he couldn't be promoted after a success. He is more like a lucky guy who got some nice position due to relatives, an opportunist. He couldn't appear after a success since the current officers will get stronger, leaving him no place.

Join the Grineers, FOR DERF ANYO !

Guys, think about this. Derf Anyo is a joke, he couldn't be promoted after a success. He is more like a lucky guy who got some nice position due to relatives, an opportunist. He couldn't appear after a success since the current officers will get stronger, leaving him no place.

Join the Grineers, FOR DERF ANYO !

That makes no sense.

That makes no sense.

He's saying Derf is riding on the wings of nepotism, even though that's not at all true or part of what Derf is. It's really a disgrace to Derf, our supreme leader, the prophet of profit, captain capitalism, the merch master, the cheddar getter, the credit collector, Deeeeeeeeerf ANYOOOOOOO!

#DoItForDerf

Edited by VegetableBasket

Alad V is using us as his puppets (see the different events lore) and keep calling us "betrayers". All they want on the Corpus side is to maintain the war to make their business. I think it's time to really betray him...

I rather profit out of this outcome then to join dogs.

Alad V is using us as his puppets (see the different events lore) and keep calling us "betrayers". All they want on the Corpus side is to maintain the war to make their business. I think it's time to really betray him...

He's talking about the Tenno who can't see an opportunity for cold hard robo-cash when they're given one, not the real players (in more ways than one) like Grave and I.

Edited by VegetableBasket

I wish you luck corpus henchies. I will make sure many corpus meet there end and i,m not the only one who hates the blockheads and there robotic little toys. As much as i like profit my hate for the corpus is just to storng to help them except to there end muhahaha.

Dat grammar

You convinced me.

So where do I sign up for the Grineer?

On Maks thread GL dog of the Queens.

Grineer because they said that whoever wins that node of the star chart would change to the faction that wins, and I don't know about you but I HATE playing games that are corpus oriented

Yeah go ahead and have infinity amount of roller balls chase you down while I as a tenno only have to shot up at Osypers.

Time to play both sides, Tenno. Half take Corpus, half take Grineer, and we'll slaughter everything and loot their corpses. Desecrate, desecrate, desecrate.

So nice being a pawn-Tenno in a larger game of Chess. 'Queen' Lotus vs. the Two Queens and Corpus Board...

I think the Stalker has the right idea. Too bad he's crazy. (Or is he?)