Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 'which Side?' Megathread. With Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Gravefire

There should absolutely be an option to lure in the Infested, Starcraft style. You can't side with them -- Only the oldest Ancients (as in, bosses) appear to be capable of sentient thought to begin with. You can only bait them like animals. They have a hivemind, sure, but they are still at their root, a virus based off of nanomachines. And nanomachines can be overloaded with garbage data, they can be hacked, they can be isolated, or they can have signals scrambled.

Fight alongside the Corpus, help them take a system, then: Bam. Signal someone (or something), and then all of a sudden it's raining Chargers. Then just mop it all up and you're done.

There should absolutely be an option to lure in the Infested, Starcraft style. You can't side with them -- Only the oldest Ancients (as in, bosses) appear to be capable of sentient thought to begin with. You can only bait them like animals. They have a hivemind, sure, but they are still at their root, a virus based off of nanomachines. And nanomachines can be overloaded with garbage data, they can be hacked, they can be isolated, or they can have signals scrambled.

Fight alongside the Corpus, help them take a system, then: Bam. Signal someone (or something), and then all of a sudden it's raining Chargers. Then just mop it all up and you're done.

antlion bug bait anyone? (HL2)

My step by step plan:

1. Steal a space ship

2. Fly to Tortuga

3. Gather a crew of like-minded Tenno

4. We are now pirates

5. ???

6. Profit!

MY PLAN IS BETTA!

1. LOOT 'UMIE SHIP!

2. FIND ORK BOYZ

3. GET MY WAAAAAAGH! ON!!

4. WE ARE FREEBOOTAZ NOW!

5. I'M DA BIG BOSS!

6. STOP MUCKIN' ABOUT YOU LAZY RUNTS!

crazy merchant indoctrinators, or crazy military conquerors russian speaking stun lockers?

choices, choices

Conquerors? they don't conquer... They just do research all day in the name of science... and greed... They are just that... Merchants...