Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So the subsumable abilties were revealed... What builds do you have in mind?

XaelathRavenstorm

22 hours ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Pillage Harrow

greedy pull nekros

ice elemental ward rhino, or Defy rhino

firewalker Gauss or Molt Gauss

Thermal sunder Ember/frost for memes

warcry baruuk (imagine eternal war >_> )

Marked for Death Ash, also Savage Silence ash, also radial blind ash. Also Expedite Suffering Ash

Tesla Nervos Protea

expedite suffering Saryn, Nourish Saryn

Nullstar nidus/inarow

fire elemental ward inaros/grendel/atlas

Breach Surge Garuda

Isn't Baruuk's ult considered a weapon? Desert Wind has a name, if that's the case, you can just use Eclipse for stupid damage lol. Isn't the same true for EVERY exalted weapon? They're all "weapons" which means they should be buffed by Eclipse, no?

12 minutes ago, Sebastianx said:

Isn't Baruuk's ult considered a weapon? Desert Wind has a name, if that's the case, you can just use Eclipse for stupid damage lol. Isn't the same true for EVERY exalted weapon? They're all "weapons" which means they should be buffed by Eclipse, no?

While flat damage isnt bad per say, baruuk doesnt need it, and he certainly doesnt need the other side of eclipse, being 95% dr. Instead He wants utility abilities or dps increases besides pure damage, hence warcry. Nourish might be a good idea too tho as that would add bonus toxin damage, giving him literally 0 weaknesses vs any faction

1 minute ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

While flat damage isnt bad per say, baruuk doesnt need it, and he certainly doesnt need the other side of eclipse, being 95% dr. Instead He wants utility abilities or dps increases besides pure damage, hence warcry. Nourish might be a good idea too tho as that would add bonus toxin damage, giving him literally 0 weaknesses vs any faction

Warcry makes things more annoying as he'll just YEET enemies away faster lol, going for 1 shot kills seems more fun, NOW IF HIS WAVES INCREASED COMBO COUNTER THEN WARCRY ALL THE WAY, but they don't so that sucks 😞

19 hours ago, (XB1)CaligulaTwily said:

I was hoping to put a continuously channeled ability on Nekros, something to keep Energy draining so I can continuously pick up EngOrbs. Probably gonna put Nullstar on Nekros for survivability, only Frame I've really thought about for ability replacement. Something that ignores strength but scales good with duration/range

Larva/Zephyr's new Airburst. Pull in enemies, cut them with a high slash melee to rip them in half, BOOM double the loot

13 minutes ago, Sebastianx said:

Warcry makes things more annoying as he'll just YEET enemies away faster lol, going for 1 shot kills seems more fun, NOW IF HIS WAVES INCREASED COMBO COUNTER THEN WARCRY ALL THE WAY, but they don't so that sucks 😞

You dont yeet enemies depending on the combo you attack with. My main combos are his unmoving/unblocking combo, a 5 hit combo that staggers, and his unmoving/blocking combo, which actually pulls enemies into you. This keeps enemy yeetus to a minimum and can even occasionally build combo for a short bit. However, if you do want oneshot builds, just go full heavy attack with roar or eclipse. Roar is more reliable damage but eclipse is potentially higher output. 

On 2020-08-12 at 3:33 PM, XaelathRavenstorm said:

Warcry Rage Beast Chroma Prime

Nullstar Immortal Max Strength Mirage Prime

I'm a bit dissapointed that Whipclaw didn't get picked. I guess no Whipclaw God Frame Inaros Prime.

Guys wanna share the builds that comes to your mind with the subsumable abilities that were revealed?

Max speed-duration Loki with Fire-walker replacing Decoy.

1 hour ago, Sebastianx said:

Oh my...oh god...Mag with Larva, what have you unleashed upon this world, the only reason Mag wasn't top tier murder frame is because you couldn't get enemies to sit in the bubble...but now...

Actually I've thought about it, and smite infusion is better. The main problem with mag and keeping them in the bubble is the fact that they all come for you, outside the bubble + CC-immunity. Rad procs solves that pretty much, and it's better dps wise than larva, probably

Archived