Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So the subsumable abilties were revealed... What builds do you have in mind?

XaelathRavenstorm

Just now, Mephane said:

I am just thinking, the new "Marked for Death" directly from the Helminth sounds interesting for single shot high damage weapons, like Chakhurr or Opticor.

Use that alongside Ash's Fatal Teleport for a mini-retro-Bladestorm.

5 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Use that alongside Ash's Fatal Teleport for a mini-retro-Bladestorm.

I was rather thinking of my Rhino with Opticor Vandal, plus Roar buff, this ability could decimate entire groups even in Steel Path.

Tesla Volt. goodbye Shock, hello 1.21 gigawatts of pure electric awesomeness!

might put Shuriken on Loki as well. Decoy does nothing for me so a little damage would help. honestly though, I'll need to sit down and write a bunch of ideas so I know what frames should have replaced abilities, and what to replace them with.

1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

I was hoping Rhino Charge would be given out, so that the Augment which gives you armor from hitting enemies with it. Was thinking of putting that on Nezha for more armor on Warding Halo, but with Roar being given out, this essentially makes Nezha a better Rhino so I'll probably use that.

Vanilla rhino...

Dont u think rhino will be different after this too? 

If I can put the effort towards farming Protea again, maybe Dispensary on Trinity's 1 so I can add even more support potential. NGL, with how few abilities are updated, nothing in the list really tickles my fancy, especially for the effort to re-farm things.

Otherwise, Energy Munitions is looking juicy for my dakka-dakka tendencies.

1 hour ago, Aldain said:

Condemn is an interesting option imo.

Hydroid has a solid shield base so it can work well enough with overshields, it has CC to fill a similar niche to Undertow and can also allow you to replenish your shields to get mileage out of shield gating.

Chains also somewhat fit a pirate theme to some extent.

my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

That's a winner!

That means I gotta farm another Harrow now though...

47 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Tesla Volt. goodbye Shock, hello 1.21 gigawatts of pure electric awesomeness!

might put Shuriken on Loki as well. Decoy does nothing for me so a little damage would help. honestly though, I'll need to sit down and write a bunch of ideas so I know what frames should have replaced abilities, and what to replace them with.

-I'm thinking the hacking ability on Loki for Spy missions but Shuriken on Loki is a great idea.

-Warcry on Excal 

- Ensnare or Quiver Mesa

The ability list is actually better then I thought it would be.

Trying to go for some fun:

Revenant 4 -> Mind Control - shame about not having access to Chaos, but tbh with eg radiation Cryotra can kind of get reasonable thematic similarity. Hopefully more fun puppeteer than base Nyx.

Nyx 4 -> Spellbind or Reave? - at least able to use something more fun and active here finally.

I'm really looking forward to new Airburst pull vortex, may put that on other frames but tbh going to get back to some Zephyr once this drops. Mmmm, trying out new Airburst and a bit underwhelmed how it functions sadly. Got to rethink some things...

honestly prob putting quiver on inaros replace his 3... i need more mobility on him and having the line from that will potentially be usefull for me.... not as fun as rip line but i guess it'll hafta do. or maybe larva for defense missions.... still not sure.

3 hours ago, Padre_Akais said:

The list look great but I am not sure what I want to make use of or on who tbh.

Hydroid would be the frame I feel most needs something...I'd probably replace Undertow with something defensive but I don't think Defy or Elemental Ward would be a good fit

Have you considered null star or lull? I think augmented null star wouldn't do to bad surrounded by tentacles or in a puddle..

Honestly most of my plans were dashed.

Really wanted Protea's grenade fan on Vauban, thought they'd be an awesome addition. None of the other abilities really struck me as something I'd want to use for my main frames though after looking at the list. All of the Helminth original abilities looked lackluster too. Honestly I'm just going to level it for the pets, if Reb's comment was truly implying that they'll be related.

I was hoping to put a continuously channeled ability on Nekros, something to keep Energy draining so I can continuously pick up EngOrbs. Probably gonna put Nullstar on Nekros for survivability, only Frame I've really thought about for ability replacement. Something that ignores strength but scales good with duration/range

3 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Honestly most of my plans were dashed.

i totally get you... i was hoping for more fun unique abilities not more damage or armor boost abilities. my hopes for getting ripcord are dashed and any chance of them switching it in are shattered as the min maxers and elitists would throw hell up about warcry being swapped out.... now every melee build will require warcry....

Archived