Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assemble Equinox mains! Helminth Equinox builds

Tinderox

• 4 months later...
On 2020-09-04 at 1:03 AM, 0_The_F00l said:

I know i am spending a lot of plat (a whole 40p) on more mod configs

On mod Configs? As in spend 20p on a Warframe Slot and get 3 configs? Or if you're intent on getting 6 more slots or intent on spending 40p buy 2 Warframe slots for 2 more Equinox's that you can actually freely polarize without affecting your other builds? Or for 40p for 4 configs which you can only buy 3 per frame on? Using an Equinox & a Prime for experiments?

Regardless how did your builds turnout? Which ones are the most fun?

2 hours ago, Sasuda said:

On mod Configs? As in spend 20p on a Warframe Slot and get 3 configs? Or if you're intent on getting 6 more slots or intent on spending 40p buy 2 Warframe slots for 2 more Equinox's that you can actually freely polarize without affecting your other builds? Or for 40p for 4 configs which you can only buy 3 per frame on? Using an Equinox & a Prime for experiments?

Regardless how did your builds turnout? Which ones are the most fun?

The additional config slots, D E F etc.

Unfortunately due to her awkward stat dependency things weren't quite great compared to the alternatives ,

Marked for death getting nerfed didn't help but still outputs decent damage on the calm and frenzy build,

the roar buffing one is good , but its too generic and not uniquely noticeable.

Breach surge is good , but it is bursty , the duration is lower than i would have liked for the proper balance of efficiency , range and strength - it is rather fun.

the eternal war one is also ok on defense and survival tilesets where enemies are grouped together but sucks on high traversal missions (also sucks if rest of the squad kills enemies first),

Overall - good but not as good as expected.

Am 13.8.2020 um 18:37 schrieb Tinderox:

I really want equinox duality more viable. So here a list of abilities who may work better

Elemental Ward (Everlasting Ward): For extra armor/shields to the clone too

Fire blast: The armor removal Will increase the clone output

Espectrorage/resonator/: Extra CC, never bad

termal sunder

Pillage: for abusing of shield gating

Quiver: free invinsibility

Ensnare/larva/airbust: Control and maximize damage output

Shooting gallery: more damage and control.

Roar: extra damage for the clone

Well of live: If you use it whit the old combo rage/ quick thinking, the clone will créate a insane aoe heal that make you and the clone be in a eternal cycle.

Breach surge: I dont need to explain.

Have you ever played with your clone? The AI is so bad, it barely attacks at all. So do not play with Duality at all. That'd be my advice.

Yeah I have +500 hours whit equinox. so yeahi know the clone IA is pretty bad and need a rework. The clone give good results if camping whit resonator.(tested in corrupted survival in stellpath for over 30 min alone), but not work very well if not camping

Im now working in a shootin gallery(whit a good range and duration it stun 90% of the enemies in a room) replacing rest and rage. Peacefull provocation may create a good cc loop. The enemies get stunned, the enemies get out of the stun, but it is slowed so it enter in the stun again before he can attack.

I will post the results of this build in a day of two, also saying the less strength, range and duration necesary for the build.

7 minutes ago, Tinderox said:

Yeah I have +500 hours whit equinox. so yeah. the clone give good results if camping whit resonator.(tested in corrupted survival in stellpath for over 30 min alone), but not work very well if not camping

Im now working in a shootin gallery(whit a good range and duration it stun 90% of the enemies in a room) replacing rest and rage. peacefull provocation may create a good cc loop. the enemies get stunned, the enemies get out of the stun, but it is slowed so it enter in the stun again before he can attack.

I will post the results of this build in a day of two, also saying the less strength, range and duration necesary for the build

x factor what GIF

You have used Equinox for 500+ hours? What... 500 hours with a single frame? That is incredible.

• 2 months later...

yeah, shooting gallery + peacefull provocation is top tier. 

Ability subsumed: shooting gallety

+Abillity changed: Metamorphosis, i do not really like to get stuckin one form even if im not gonna use it.

Day: Take a lot of power strength whit peacefull provocatión till reach 320 of base strength. 100% extra damage from shooting gallery. 200% damage by rage. and also a pretty good cc. 

Night:  go till 175 power strength and enjoy dont die. use muzzle flash, to create a beast of melee

+Ability changed: mend and maim/ rest and rage, can change forms, can one shot more of the enemies in day form whit rage/ shooting gallery combo. and be invencible whit the cc loop, for the duration of shooting gallery in the range of shooting gallery. and also recievea decent damage buff

Archived