The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dont like the new end of mission song

DemonStrikerX

Question

15 answers to this question

1 hour ago, LoneWolf9989 said:

Unless it got changed, your Mandachord music can play in the personal quarters

Yes it will play but I have to have music setting on, then have to put up with the music in the rest of the game.

Edit:
Just tested it, yes it plays in my quarters (second dream) but I also have to put up with the in mission music.

In all my 45+ years of playing arcade/console and computer games, the first option to go off in a game back then and now that could be turned off was the music.

I want immersion into the mission sounds not some other musical sounds messing with my mission.

That's why I'd like a more customized audio game system with a tick box.

• In ship music: Yes.
  • In game mission music: No.
  • Allies Mandachord Octavia: Yes. (but only if the Music Volume is on you will hear it)

27 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Yes it will play but I have to have music setting on, then have to put up with the music in the rest of the game.

Edit:
Just tested it, yes it plays in my quarters (second dream) but I also have to put up with the in mission music.

In all my 45+ years of playing arcade/console and computer games, the first option to go off in a game back then and now that could be turned off was the music.

I want immersion into the mission sounds not some other musical sounds messing with my mission.

That's why I'd like a more customized audio game system with a tick box.

• In ship music: Yes.
  • In game mission music: No.
  • Allies Octavia Anthem: Yes. (but only if the Music Volume is on you will hear it)

Your personal quarters mandachord music(Octavia set) is a separate setting.

4 minutes ago, LoneWolf9989 said:

Your personal quarters mandachord music(Octavia set) is a separate setting.

If it's this setting you're thinking about Ally Mandachord Volume is for when you're in a mission with friends who are playing Octavia so you can hear the Mandachord tune they have setup.

On 2020-08-13 at 6:33 AM, DemonStrikerX said:

Just a clarification doesnt that affect other things aswell, because I just want the music from the end of mission screen to be off.

that's super niche they probably don't have that option

On 2020-08-14 at 3:48 AM, Slayer-. said:

I want immersion into the mission sounds

try playing on mute and just imagine the sounds around the visuals/tactile feedback. i've been playing WF with starwars and star track pew sounds for years

On 2020-08-13 at 9:33 PM, DemonStrikerX said:

Just a clarification doesnt that affect other things aswell, because I just want the music from the end of mission screen to be off.

I turned off all music a long time ago... don't really like the dramatic horror sounds on infested nods.

I also started playing my own music while I am running a long farm. Feel much better with that.

Having said that I love the music created by warframe, but it gets repetitive and distracting while farming.

On 2020-08-18 at 10:44 PM, SHArK-FiN said:

I turned off all music a long time ago... don't really like the dramatic horror sounds on infested nods.

I also started playing my own music while I am running a long farm. Feel much better with that.

Having said that I love the music created by warframe, but it gets repetitive and distracting while farming.

While I understand that the music might not be for everyone and a lot people like to play their own music and play the game I prefer to just play the game with the music and sounds that are meant to be in the game but this end of mission music is totally unnecesary and quite annoying.

5 hours ago, DemonStrikerX said:

music is totally unnecesary and quite annoying

i agree that's why i only play with my own, and i turn on sound effects only when i gotta find a cache in an open world, or find a demolyst (or however you spell it) 

5 hours ago, DemonStrikerX said:

I prefer to just play the game with the music and sounds that are meant to be in the game

way to contradict yourself though since the music you're complaining about is meant to be in game too. that's why it's in the game 😛 

Archived