Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unreachable Syndicate Medallions on Corpus Ship Remaster tileset [Investigating]

-Zr-Scroll

U28.0.4.

Node: Pluto/Oceanum
Mission: Cephalon Suda / Sabotage / Corpus Ship Remaster

I was exploring the new tileset and learning rare item spawns with Syncidate medallions when I found this item spawn,

Spoiler

YDEDWBz.jpg

which is clearly not where it's supposed to be. The location also has sort of a map hole, where the visible wall doesn't line up with the playerClip so you can just walk inside the wall 1m deep, which made this bug reporting easier as we can clearly see that this is not just a secret room.

Metadata for above screenshot overseeing the Syndicate medallion.

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusShipCoreSabotage/MLFmDqgUzAMBxBsZGGCSETFPhFMSBHQIAAAwIQBAEKQ.lp 
Zone: /Lotus/Levels/CorpusShip/IntGunBattery  P: 398, 623, 297  H:167  Log: 14866.070

Overview of the tile in next screenshot.

Spoiler

nCCQWc2.jpg

If you need more metadata with F6 screenshots via support or short video, just ask.

Edited by -Zr-Scroll
grammar/notes
  • Like 5

A room within the corpus ship has the ability to have a syndicate medallion spawn behind a wall.
This is the room:

Spoiler

Warframe4042.jpg

This is the location in the room.

Spoiler

Warframe4041.jpg

Warframe4040.jpg

You can see this medallion by using your camera to clip through the walls and as you can see the quittance in this case, is very unreachable.

Spoiler

Warframe4039.jpg

Edited by CaptainJLP
Changed a quote in the thread out for a spoiler.
  • Like 6

I had another location of this bug too, sometimes a medallion can also appear below the pilar at one extraction

TuHgK9U.jpg

this is also to confirm the medallion bug previously mentionned

qkk8Wj8.jpg

also, there was another one bugged in a rescue mission, no way to reach it (was litterally in the wall close to the rescue location)

Edited by -Dridore-
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since this issue has not been fixed so I want to bump this and confirm it is still an issue with the new Corpus ship tileset where Medallions/rare items will spawn out of bounds. This is probably due to the issue of forgetting to move those spawn locations to fit the new Corpus ship tileset.

• Like 1

I do these pretty much every day, and I am fairly quick and know all the spots and tricks to get All medallions in 6 of less minutes..  These three (3) Medallion locations on the New Granum Corpus Tileset are glitched, either inside of an object that you cannot get into or behind a vent in a spy where there is no breakable/open vents.  I have Circled them in the screenshot for clarity.

1st Syndicate Medallion:

This one is inside Rescue missions inside un-openable prisoner pod cell.  I have tried the vent above, the walkway below, the outside, the inside and even the console...

v181nFa.jpg

2nd Syndicate Medallion:

This one is located in any mission near this certain extraction tileset, under this animated pillar thing.  No way to blow it up, or get under it as far as I have explored and tried to run around seeing if I could activate it to open up or whatever:

NzRDoyG.jpg

3rd Syndicate Medallion:

This last one is located inside Spy missions in a vent way but with no open/breakable vents anywhere.  This is the spy vault with the elevator down, and you jump through the top middle to dodge the lasers.  I checked EVERY single vent in there and none of them were open, except one that led in a circle and did not have any up or down directions to lead to different vent levels:

0Xgtb9V.jpg

Summary:

Always search whole level, up and down with max Loot radar mods on, these above are the only nodes that still appear and I am always leaving mission with the amount of syndicate medallions below.  I always spend a few extra minutes everytime I do these to check if there was some way I missed and always get the same result:

u5ADerI.jpg

Fix them when you can.  My Fresh Playdoh looking self would be very grateful!

Thanks!

Edited by (PS4)Poestis
Phresh
  • Like 5

I have been running daily syndicate missions for over a week now and have noticed that in one room on the remastered corpus ship consistently spawns syndicate medallions in unreachable locations. Medallions also spawn on the exact opposite side of the room and have the same problem. I imagine this is a simple fix and would really appreciate it if it got fixed, seeing as I end up loosing a lot of standing (in this case I lost a Defender Insignia which equates to 1000 standing) over a few missions since so many syndicate missions are on the corpus ship now.

Apparently other things spawn there as well. In another mission I saw a somachord tone for instance. It is just especially annoying for syndicate medallions because with other loot you can just melee and have the vacuum or fetch mod pick it up, and scan-able things like the aforementioned somachord remain scan-able though the wall, but you simply cannot collect the medallion.

Here are some images just for clarity:

jo2Jk7a.png

ss0PH4T.png

Edited by MiraJune
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Both of these instances are from New Loka syndicate missions, with medallions stuck outside the level.

First, this room:

IRHmuQB.jpg

At the far corners by the windows, both sides, are medallions stuck behind the wall. On one side, I can clip my camera through to show that the area is unreachable and untextured.

reiNTbf.jpg

Another room, an extraction room, features a large pillar that raises/lowers depending on how close you are to it. Medallions can spawn underneath it. Observe the minimap icon for the medallion below the floor.

yhDyNOp.jpeg

Shooting the pillar does nothing, approaching it stealthed does nothing. It is not interactable, nor are the consoles to either side. There is glass next to the consoles that allow you to see a small passage that runs underneath the pillar (assumedly), but there is no way to reach that area.

Another tileset bug (no screenshot atm) exists in the Corpus Vs Grineer invasion missions - one tile has you enter a blue portal to teleport to the Grineer ship, however this portal does not work, endlessly spawning you in front of it and sucking you back into it, in an endless loop. Someone even managed to glitch past the portal, but the other side is empty space, so the issue is a broken trigger. Mission-critical bug, as it renders the mission impossible to complete.

• Like 2

These new Corpus ships often spawns Syndicate medallions and Ayatans out of the certain room, it even feels like that the very spots are favored by the ui for those things. Last mission i missed 3 medallions cause of this bug(2 rooms 4spots which 3 had a medallion). If u turn ur camera angle just right u can see the things inside the wall(or just outside the reachable area). I do not know what is causing all of this is it the floor which over pass the wall a bit or is it just misstake that some1 has been programing a little hideout for medallions and ayatans but forgot to change the wall. Bug has been in the game since Corpus update and i wonder why it has not been fixed yet, tho its not a big deal since medallion and some random ayatans are less worthy than some other bugs example like deimos bugs, or mission errors after rehosting a mission but still it would show a great spirit to maintain certain values of the game.

• Like 1

I've seen the medallions bug many times regardless of the syndicate actually, this has happened to me when doing a mission for Hexis and I also saw a streamer run into the same issue with a cephalon suda mission.

EDIT: Although marked as solved, ticket  #2210811 contains 4 screenshots from it (of course taken with F6). I didn't gather the logs though, I had not seen how to do it by then.

Edited by ElDark258
Added ticket #
  • Like 2

I have noticed what I am confident, due to my inability to destroy it with AOE damage, is a syndicate medallion in the wall at this location. Both times I have seen this, there has also been another one in the same position on the other side of the room.

GtduLHQ.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MaliaKai said:

I have noticed what I am confident, due to my inability to destroy it with AOE damage, is a syndicate medallion in the wall at this location. Both times I have seen this, there has also been another one in the same position on the other side of the room.

Hello, join us and add it to this topic as level spawn issues, holes in boundaries, environment bugs should go into the Missions category.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...