Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unreachable Syndicate Medallions on Corpus Ship Remaster tileset [Investigating]

-Zr-Scroll

funny that since other begun to talk about it again it beginn happen to me again more frequently well there is only to fear what tileset gets the next rework hmm..... i only would like to try what the level 15 helmithn abillity meant to that but most likly just go trough the wall or something i mena i joked about the noclip augment for titania but i still want it haha
Warframe0592.jpg

Edited by Keiyadan

• 2 weeks later...
vor 13 Stunden schrieb prot0mega:

OMG I've spent the better part of the last hour trying to figure out how to get this one 🤦‍♂️

if you can open that prison cell  you can get it with juming inside it and presing aim glide and x in the air it can a bit tricky
but thats only when you can open the cell

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

First of all : good work @team for adjusting almost all issued spawn locations in this tileset.

Today I've had a collectable spawn out of bounds at the rescue mission. Luckily it's been FF thing, and no Syndicate collectable.

Unfortunately, I'm too stupid to edit the screenshots and can't upload them anywhere to get them in here xD

Look at Minimap 🠗

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Slightly above my Scanner, on top/between the last two cells. Highlighted Framefighter scannable.

8FA732F302F496D14E44201431BE9F857CC2A80F (1920×1080)

Guess this one works better ;)

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Tried to get a picture from outside the room with prisoner in it, but the Scanner couldn't pick it up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Sooo, its been way over a year now. There are still medalios and ayatan sculptures spawning inside walls at unreachable positions in Corpus ship Tilesets durig rescue and spy missios. In orokin void and derelict tilesets some can spawn behind permanent closed doors.

Please fix such bugs before releasing any new (buggy) content.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2021-11-04 at 6:16 PM, Keiyadan said:

another one

Warframe0712.jpg

For extra info, here's the metadata of that location:

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusShipRescue/AEylBRuxJgcTQQIvEIuDE1AycwgCAAQACFA.lp Z: /Lotus/Levels/CorpusShip/ObjRescue01 P: -148, 1200, 318 H:-26 Log: 2966.801

I also managed to grab it by hacking the console (which doesn't seem active in your screenshot?), and wallcling + spam the ceiliing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can confirm this issue still exists.

And there is another spawn of syndicate medallions in unreachable locations in Orokin Derelict Tilesets, inside the wall. I wait until the enemies spawn inside the room and then run quickly to the door, but still can't enter the room.62e0b4e889890.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...