Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let me Skip Cutscenes

Hefes

I would agree on a option for already seen ones but none at all? Loving those kind of gamers, skipping all in an MMORPG as example to the end then complain they done all raids and what not already and have nothing to do, like Warframe even has that much cutsences, or content, only a lot repeatable ones, why i would agree on a "already seen skip" option at least.

But skipping right from the start, why even play game at all? Some story exists, if it not interessts you you might go back to Fortnite, Battlefield, Call of Duty or any other shooter gaem with a non story mode. Or even better, go back to old games like tetris, just gameplay and no cutscenes. Or maybe you prefer Triple A titles where you can skip everything with time savers except the countless company intros like Nvidia and so on.

I loved the cinematics , As I progressed I got to feel like I was a part of warframes story as a champion whos purpose is to restore the balance and bring peace. If you're new i'd really suggest slowing down and enjoying the emersion into the fine story , there are some well designed cutscenes that you will regret and others would if they could just fly through.

Also as a player who takes breaks frequently between content , you dont want to rush to endgame , take time learn your frames and mods and mechanics (there are many unique mechanics with each warframe). The Grind is REAL , don't burn out

1 minute ago, IG88-3212 said:

Part of the reason I set transmission volume to 0. The Natah during during the Ropalyst is similar to him actually.

its part of the game. i enjoy the annoying dialog in those two missions. my main issue is lotus after she leaves, option to disable purple lotus dialog. i know how to do missions stop telling me every single god dam one of them. 

1 minute ago, Grimm said:

its part of the game. i enjoy the annoying dialog in those two missions. my main issue is lotus after she leaves, option to disable purple lotus dialog. i know how to do missions stop telling me every single god dam one of them. 

And it's fine the first time around. But then it's get annoying quickly, hence the mute.
I'd like some more character-specific mute settings. Especially for Theshins pseudo-philosophical comments during the steel path.

Archived